Name A Litster... (who) (that)

I'll say @SalaciousMonkey22 and I seem to have a lot in common. Except that he's kept that butthole award as his profile pic far longer than I would have. So... maybe not quite twins exactly?

NAL who shares your sense of humor.
Awww thanks man! I’m a probably a bigger suck-up. That’s true. 🤣

@Amanda330 is the Amy Pohler to my Tina Fey

NAL who’s knows all the good local hikes.

Somebody who likes walking (hopefully they don’t know my local hikes)

NAL who wears socks and sandals

Meeeeeeeeeeee. I don't really hate him, in fact I think he's got a great sense of humor. Loved his cameo in Red Notice. His songs are just sooooo overplayed. They're catchy but I can't hear shape of you ever again.

NAL who hates listening to music during sex

Lol, I will take that list to my grave!!!!!!

Me & @TigerLilly4U would Thelma & Louise the fuck off a cliff if the feds fpund out where we burried the bodies...

NAL that surprises you
Tig, not gonna lie...I would do this with you just cause I'm tired of putting up with shit...nobody chasing us, nobody found the bodies...let's just go out with style and no parachute.

Tig, not gonna lie...I would do this with you just cause I'm tired of putting up with shit...nobody chasing us, nobody found the bodies...let's just go out with style and no parachute.
Can we rob a bank first & go to Disneyla d for a week? I want to ride Splash Mountain until I puke, then hire some hot masseuses to "take care" of us before we drive of a cliff into the sunset 😁
Meeeeeeeeeeee. I don't really hate him, in fact I think he's got a great sense of humor. Loved his cameo in Red Notice. His songs are just sooooo overplayed. They're catchy but I can't hear shape of you ever again.

NAL who hates listening to music during sex
I can't think of a single one who would care if music were off or on during, as long as they were getting their rocks off!

NAL who can beat box

Last edited:
Back