Name A Litster... (who) (that)

Awww gee buddy. Thanks. We can shower anytime. That @OrdinaryPerson and @Indie allow.

As far as I know @Tigobitties98 is still dodging the question of Sexy PM’s that she replied to without NAL. Like she doesn’t understand the rules. As if.

NAL you’d drive off a cliff with
Lol, I will take that list to my grave!!!!!!

Me & @TigerLilly4U would Thelma & Louise the fuck off a cliff if the feds fpund out where we burried the bodies...

NAL that surprises you

Lol, I will take that list to my grave!!!!!!

Me & @TigerLilly4U would Thelma & Louise the fuck off a cliff if the feds fpund out where we burried the bodies...

NAL that surprises you

giphy.gif

No respect for the social contract. Sad to see. And people wonder why we’re going to hell in a hand basket.

Last edited:
@crazychemgirl has some pretty decent taste

NAL who will hold your hand while you cry while getting your exes name lasered off your ass
That is such a weirdly specific question, makes me wonder if it's from experience?

I'm going to say @Mr_bogey. He will say he's there out of the kindness of his heart but really he's just trying to see my ass. But his hand holding will be very emotionally supportive anyway.

NAL that you think of first when you see this GIF

https://tenor.com/bk1NM.gif

NAL that lied to you about what gifs would now work on Lit

NAL that you'd answer a sexy message from

That is such a weirdly specific question, makes me wonder if it's from experience?

I'm going to say @Mr_bogey. He will say he's there out of the kindness of his heart but really he's just trying to see my ass. But his hand holding will be very emotionally supportive anyway.

NAL that you think of first when you see this GIF

https://tenor.com/bk1NM.gif

NAL that lied to you about what gifs would now work on Lit

NAL that you'd answer a sexy message from
Answer a sexy massage? … I mean? I’m not sure how this question makes sense but I’ll just go with @PlanetaryNebula

NAL who calls you on your bullshit

Back