my own thread

cockslave said:
i'm good hun . welcome to my domain........where the horny and crazy are always welcome! thankyou for yourkind words too from a fellow brit! :p

Your very welcome.... :kiss: :rose: Well I can do horney, not to sure about the crazy bit yet though.. I'm sure that will come with time. :rolleyes: We Brits need to stick together..... ;) :devil:
 
Have a good afternoon Cs.............. and i'll catch ya later Sweetie....... thanks for everything ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
swingingmole said:
Your very welcome.... :kiss: :rose: Well I can do horney, not to sure about the crazy bit yet though.. I'm sure that will come with time. :rolleyes: We Brits need to stick together..... ;) :devil:
afternoon babe:kiss:
now cum on . horny and crazy usually go hand in hand here on my thread. :devil:

but since your new i'll let you off with it!

howa re you this miserable day. bloody raining again!:(
 
John048 said:
Have a good afternoon Cs.............. and i'll catch ya later Sweetie....... thanks for everything ;) :kiss: :rose:
later john ....good luck! ! ! remember where i am if you need me:)
 
cockslave said:
afternoon babe:kiss:
now cum on . horny and crazy usually go hand in hand here on my thread. :devil:

but since your new i'll let you off with it!

howa re you this miserable day. bloody raining again!:(


OK how about we share it... i'll do the crazy and you do the horny... ;) Only fair i think...

I'm good thanks... weather is terrible outside. One good reason to stay inside... :D
 
swingingmole said:
OK how about we share it... i'll do the crazy and you do the horny... ;) Only fair i think...

I'm good thanks... weather is terrible outside. One good reason to stay inside... :D
ok . deal. your crazy i'm always horny! ! ! lets stay inside and take pics;)
 
cockslave said:
not bad hun . and you


Quite well, feeling better after my cold & looking forward to my week off next week. Have you been doing anything nice recently :devil: :kiss:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Quite well, feeling better after my cold & looking forward to my week off next week. Have you been doing anything nice recently :devil: :kiss:
had fun on saturday :kiss:
 
Back
Top