my own thread

time for a pic bump i think . heres on from this morning and another hot off the cam phone
 
cockslave said:
time for a pic bump i think . heres on from this morning and another hot off the cam phone
Mmmm...lovely. *drools* I'd go do "something" if I wasn't busy with something less messy. ;) :devil: :kiss:
 
bolero982 said:
Mmmm...lovely. *drools* I'd go do "something" if I wasn't busy with something less messy. ;) :devil: :kiss:
hi hun :kiss: you up to no good again
tut tut:p
 
cockslave said:
hi hun :kiss: you up to no good again
tut tut:p
Unfortunately, no. I'm trying to find a marriage from October 1841...without much luck. I should have stuck to getting up to no good...at least then when things get hard it's because it's meant too. ;) :p
 
cockslave said:
time for a pic bump i think . heres on from this morning and another hot off the cam phone
mmmmmmmm love the panties in the pic. SO naughty you are :devil:
 
cockslave said:
not the same as the real thing but it does hit the spot..........specially with new batteries;)
I bet it does hit the spot...doubt it appreciates the experience as much as the real thing would though. ;)
Speaking of the real thing, I think he's not going to let me ignore him for much longer. hehe. :devil: ;)
 
bolero982 said:
I bet it does hit the spot...doubt it appreciates the experience as much as the real thing would though. ;)
Speaking of the real thing, I think he's not going to let me ignore him for much longer. hehe. :devil: ;)
no it doesn't .keeps jumping out of my hand!

hope you don't have same prob;)
 
Back
Top