my own thread

cockslave said:
h ishin :kiss:

hows you babe?
pretty good
if not slightly busy with a couple things

I think I got a new system working
gallery two -- took a while for me to beable get the directories to work and such but I think I did it

and I think I almost finished the core for my site this afternoon
just need to do a little more work on it and test :)
 
cockslave said:
not yet but i think i maty have just figured out a way to do it!

Hi, CS. That would have been interesting. I could have used that tonight. I'm in the fine state of Alabama tonight.
One thing good about traveling is Long HOttttt showers and being able to sit nude in the hotel room (makes for easier access :devil: ) . Hope you have a great night.

......6
 
Morning Cs

Hope all is well and you have a lovely day or should that be horny ???

:kiss: :kiss:
 
ShinigamiSama said:
pretty good
if not slightly busy with a couple things

I think I got a new system working
gallery two -- took a while for me to beable get the directories to work and such but I think I did it

and I think I almost finished the core for my site this afternoon
just need to do a little more work on it and test :)
awwwwww all work and no play!:(
 
6ulii4u said:
Hi, CS. That would have been interesting. I could have used that tonight. I'm in the fine state of Alabama tonight.
One thing good about traveling is Long HOttttt showers and being able to sit nude in the hotel room (makes for easier access :devil: ) . Hope you have a great night.

......6
and there was me had an early night last night:(
 
Russ007UK said:
Morning Cs

Hope all is well and you have a lovely day or should that be horny ???

:kiss: :kiss:
mmmm certainly looks like its heading that way ! ! !:devil:
 
cockslave said:
afternoon B:kiss:

late night again?
They always are late nights with me! ;) I worked out my brain doesn't do mornings, so I thought the best idea was to stay up late and just sleep through them! :p
 
bolero982 said:
They always are late nights with me! ;) I worked out my brain doesn't do mornings, so I thought the best idea was to stay up late and just sleep through them! :p
lol what i usually do.
 
Back
Top