my own thread

swingingmole said:
Hey.. how are you? Just stumbled across you pics... :kiss: :rose: very nice... ;)
i'm good hun . welcome to my domain........where the horny and crazy are always welcome! thankyou for yourkind words too from a fellow brit! :p
 
Morning. Sleep well?
I did...only just crawled out of bed. Need caffeine... ;) :p
 
bolero982 said:
Morning. Sleep well?
I did...only just crawled out of bed. Need caffeine... ;) :p
i've been up since before 10 hun but yes slept very well:D
 
cockslave said:
i've been up since before 10 hun but yes slept very well:D
There's a 10 in the morning now??? When did they introduce this?? ;) :p Even at school I remember sleeping through it...probably should be especially at school. Often slept through the first lesson...was usually art. My interest in art stopped after I worked out that studying nudes wasn't quite what I expected. ;) :devil:
 
bolero982 said:
There's a 10 in the morning now??? When did they introduce this?? ;) :p Even at school I remember sleeping through it...probably should be especially at school. Often slept through the first lesson...was usually art. My interest in art stopped after I worked out that studying nudes wasn't quite the same as looking at porn. ;) :devil:
o sad boy you were!

yep surprised myself but then i had an appointment to chat to a friend this morning.
 
cockslave said:
o sad boy you were!

yep surprised myself but then i had an appointment to chat to a friend this morning.
I never slept through history...and it didn't have anything to do with me fancying the teacher. Although I did, but that's neither here nor there. ;)
Hope you had a fun appointment. ;)
 
bolero982 said:
I never slept through history...and it didn't have anything to do with me fancying the teacher. Although I did, but that's neither here nor there. ;)
Hope you had a fun appointment. ;)
good chat and things
 
cockslave said:
good chat and things
Can't beat a good chat and things. Can beat during them, but that's an entirely different thing. ;)

Hmmm...it's a pitty I didn't have a camera handy (I don't remember where I've put it :confused: ) first thing this morning, given what I woke up with. ;) Must have been having some nice dreams... :devil: ;)
 
bolero982 said:
Can't beat a good chat and things. Can beat during them, but that's an entirely different thing. ;)

Hmmm...it's a pitty I didn't have a camera handy (I don't remember where I've put it :confused: ) first thing this morning, given what I woke up with. ;) Must have been having some nice dreams... :devil: ;)
lol must have been
 
joedaboss said:
Thanks for the pics. They were great.
your welcome hun .:kiss:
honoured to getyour first post on lit as well .:p
will post a pic later for you!
glad you liked them;)
 
cockslave said:
lmao no hun that involves something being done about it;)
Mmmm...only provides a temporary cure though. Keeps on coming back up does the swelling...especially here in your thread. ;) :devil:
 
Back
Top