Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it can be!brucentn said:Now that would be fun to see![]()
will try and do a selection for you thenRuss007UK said:Whichever sexy undies you want CS
Both in and out of them![]()
very nice... 
i'm good hun . welcome to my domain........where the horny and crazy are always welcome! thankyou for yourkind words too from a fellow brit!swingingmole said:Hey.. how are you? Just stumbled across you pics...![]()
very nice...
![]()

guess you'll just have to cross your legs for now!Russ007UK said:Hmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait![]()
your more than welcome babeshy_kinky_cpl said:mmm, nice wet pussy pic CS. very hot. thnx heaps for sharing.![]()

i've been up since before 10 hun but yes slept very wellbolero982 said:Morning. Sleep well?
I did...only just crawled out of bed. Need caffeine...![]()
![]()

There's a 10 in the morning now??? When did they introduce this??cockslave said:i've been up since before 10 hun but yes slept very well![]()
Even at school I remember sleeping through it...probably should be especially at school. Often slept through the first lesson...was usually art. My interest in art stopped after I worked out that studying nudes wasn't quite what I expected. 
o sad boy you were!bolero982 said:There's a 10 in the morning now??? When did they introduce this??![]()
Even at school I remember sleeping through it...probably should be especially at school. Often slept through the first lesson...was usually art. My interest in art stopped after I worked out that studying nudes wasn't quite the same as looking at porn.
![]()
![]()
I never slept through history...and it didn't have anything to do with me fancying the teacher. Although I did, but that's neither here nor there.cockslave said:o sad boy you were!
yep surprised myself but then i had an appointment to chat to a friend this morning.
good chat and thingsbolero982 said:I never slept through history...and it didn't have anything to do with me fancying the teacher. Although I did, but that's neither here nor there.![]()
Hope you had a fun appointment.![]()
Can't beat a good chat and things. Can beat during them, but that's an entirely different thing.cockslave said:good chat and things
lol must have beenbolero982 said:Can't beat a good chat and things. Can beat during them, but that's an entirely different thing.![]()
Hmmm...it's a pitty I didn't have a camera handy (I don't remember where I've put it) first thing this morning, given what I woke up with.
Must have been having some nice dreams...
![]()
![]()
your welcome hun .joedaboss said:Thanks for the pics. They were great.

hi surf hunsurf1 said:mmmm cockslave!
hows you babe.........all wet and tanned?Well whatever it was, it doesn't seem to have been cured...hehe.cockslave said:lol must have been

lmao no hun that involves something being done about itbolero982 said:Well whatever it was, it doesn't seem to have been cured...hehe.![]()
![]()
Mmmm...only provides a temporary cure though. Keeps on coming back up does the swelling...especially here in your thread.cockslave said:lmao no hun that involves something being done about it![]()
