my "Hangout"

Hi, Dumpling. :)

tenor.gif

good afternoon ling and all you posters !
didnt bake anything today but brought some donuts along so help yourself
oh and have an enjoyable weekend ;):)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnJAalgWeWsjsf0N_5_YIK4Yuijnyh-nNUTc5jsKTQDqGcGctptA

The Week as well as the Weekend was pretty good Hon. :kiss::kiss:
the Weather co operated and the Temp. was in the 90ts lovely Weather for the Beach and other things we did;):)

So how was the beach? Were you able to go again this weekend and work on your tan?:)

Good Afternoon Ling when I finally made it Home from Work Friday the Football Game was on so I never got here to say Hi and wish you a wonderful Wknd. and leave some Hugs & :kiss::kiss:s ;):)

Dumpling
I have been missing you.
Hope all is going well.
I have been busy getting ready for Medicare.
Hope to see you soon.

th

Up and at 'em, ling! It's a monday . . . hope you had a good weekend with family . . . but now you have to pay for it! :D

Hope you r weekend was fun, we got in a little mini-golf between home projects.

Have a good week.

good afternoon ling and all you posters !
didnt bake anything today but brought some donuts along so help yourself
oh and have an enjoyable weekend ;):)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnJAalgWeWsjsf0N_5_YIK4Yuijnyh-nNUTc5jsKTQDqGcGctptA
Thank you Sweetie wow you sure brought a lots of Donuts to share ;) -:kiss:-:kiss:

Good Afternoon Ling when I finally made it Home from Work Friday the Football Game was on so I never got here to say Hi and wish you a wonderful Wknd. and leave some Hugs & :kiss::kiss:s ;):)
Good Morning P J mh still busy;) thanks for taking Time to stop in:kiss::kiss:

Dumpling
I have been missing you.
Hope all is going well.
I have been busy getting ready for Medicare.
Hope to see you soon.
Hello Prop been wondering what happened to you;)
but I see you are busy with things as well but thanks for taking Time to stop in :kiss:

th

Up and at 'em, ling! It's a monday . . . hope you had a good weekend with family . . . but now you have to pay for it! :D
Good Morning Mr. Investor :kiss:
yes yukkee Monday :( will have to drink a lots of Coffee and hope it will make me feel better;) - have a wonderful Week Hon XO XO

Hope you r weekend was fun, we got in a little mini-golf between home projects.

Have a good week.
Good Morning you Two thanks for stopping in:kiss::rose:we went and visited several Folklorama Pavilions watched some nice Entertainments ate some strange Foods and I got an upset Stomach from it :(

Good Monday morn to you Ling:rose::kiss: Looks like you had a nice weekend. Except for the food. Hope you feel better.:rose:

ry:rose::kiss:

Good Monday morn to you Ling:rose::kiss: Looks like you had a nice weekend. Except for the food. Hope you feel better.:rose:

ry:rose::kiss:
and a Good Morning to you too Ry :kiss:
yes Wknd was pretty good to bad I still got an upset Stomach:(
hope the Tums and lots of Coffee will help ;)

good afternoon ling :kiss:
gee sorry to hear your having stomach problems sweetie :(
hope it settled down by now ;) try and have a half decent day sweetie xo xo

Good Evening Ling I wanted to start the Week right, so I stopped in on a Monday to say Hi and leave some Hugss & :kiss::kiss:s:)

Good Morning you Two thanks for stopping in:kiss::rose:we went and visited several Folklorama Pavilions watched some nice Entertainments ate some strange Foods and I got an upset Stomach from it :(

Sorry to hear bout the tummy problems, but the rest sounds like it was fun.

Good Morning "ling. Hope those tummy troubles have moved on and you have a great day.

Have a great day, 'ling posters.

good afternoon ling :kiss:
gee sorry to hear your having stomach problems sweetie :(
hope it settled down by now ;) try and have a half decent day sweetie xo xo
Good Morning Fran thanks for stopping in Sweetie:kiss::kiss:
my Monday was so so and my Stomach problems are still persisting :(

Gooood morning Ling!:kiss::rose:Taco Tuesday and I got up late. Hope your tummy is better sweetie. :rose:

Didn't read your posts looks like your tummy is still not good. Remember BRAT. Banana, rice, applesauce, or toast.;)

ry:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Back