my "Hangout"

Good morning
Hope you are busy.
It is actually cool this morning, but it is still going to be in the 80s.
Happy hump day!
and a Good Morning back to you Hon.:kiss:
yes Iam busy its a Workday;)- if it cooled down, then it should be a good Day for jogging :)

wow no one came to visit :(
oh well if anyone should stop in to say Hi or post - Good Morning to you and have a wonderful Thursday :)

Good morning. I guess I picked a good time to check out your thread. Have a great day.

Hey good morning Ling sweetie :rose::kiss: One more day till the weekend. But it's Thirsty Thursday so it shouldn't be too bad.

Have a good one sexy.;)

ry:kiss::kiss:

Good morning. I guess I picked a good time to check out your thread. Have a great day.
thanks and a Good Morning back to you:)
any Morning is a good Time to come and visit ;) oh and since your here, enjoy your camping Trip :)

Good Morning Ling.

I saw your post about sleeping with the windows open. I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind that for a change. 90 degree days and upper 70 nights continue around here.

Hey good morning Ling sweetie :rose::kiss: One more day till the weekend. But it's Thirsty Thursday so it shouldn't be too bad.

Have a good one sexy.;)

ry:kiss::kiss:
Good Morning Ry and thanks for stopping in :kiss::kiss:
thirsty Thursday ? does that mean I can have something else besides Coffee ;):D

Good Morning Ling.

I saw your post about sleeping with the windows open. I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind that for a change. 90 degree days and upper 70 nights continue around here.
yea I couldnt believe it when the Weather Girl said its gonna cool down- 47 F this Morning what a surprise I (we) slept good ;):)

hey its lunchtime ling:)
its cooled down enough outside so i did some baking ;) want some :)
enjoy your lunch and the dessert -:kiss:-:kiss:
attachment.php

^^^

Fran, it looks like just too many of your baking treats for ling to have all by herself :rolleyes: . . . do you think she may be willing to share? . . . I'll wait by the mail box.

41c7a6ba5ef03bea0ca1603e635eea2c.jpg

Good TGIF morning, ling! . . . hope you don't mind sharing Fran's baking treats . . . and don't forget to take a few to the girl's luncheon today (if there are any left over). :)

Happy Friday and weekend wishes to Ling and all the Ling-lings.

:)

Good day to all!
I found some info on our old buddy BrettJ.
Seems he passed away earlier this summer.

https://www.henrywalser.com/memorials/Canavan-Brett/3866164/obituary.php

His Bistro thread was one of the first I interacted with listers.
He was always welcoming. Sorry to to see this. I know his health was failing.
I hope he has found peace.
Oh my God Brett passed away:(
Rest in Peace it was nice to have you as a Lit Friend :rose:
even though its bad News, thanks for letting me know Tallcajun what happened to Him!

41c7a6ba5ef03bea0ca1603e635eea2c.jpg

Good TGIF morning, ling! . . . hope you don't mind sharing Fran's baking treats . . . and don't forget to take a few to the girl's luncheon today (if there are any left over). :)
Good Morning Mr. Investor :kiss:
TGIF and I have my Morning Coffee:) yes Fran is supplying me with Treats I love em but Iam afraid there arent to many of them left ;)
Have a wonderful Weekend !

Back