Mother's proposition(Closed)

She gripped her legs around him to the best of her ability as he fell atop her, his cock slipping all the way inside. "Oh mm, Matt," she moaned out as she felt him stretch her wider than before. She loved the feeling of him bottoming out inside of her wet pussy. She looked into his eyes as they were now both covered in the oily slippery mess. "Now I have you," she said moving her hips back and forth for his cock to begin to slide.

"Oh mom!!" Matt groaned out looking into her eyes as she started moving her own hips wrapping her legs around him. Squishing sounds filling the room as their slick bodies rubbed together and his huge man sausage moved in and out of her juicy cunt. Feeling her slick inner walls wrapped around his very long thick pole felt amazing. The fact that he was balls deep inside of his own mother was so kinky and taboo.

The incestuous sensation of her son starting to thrust in and out of her made Mandy wild with lust. Her body was reacting nicely as she felt him hit her g-spot with every movement. "Oh fuck," she said as she pulled him down for a deep kiss. Her tongue tangoed with his own as their bodies became one on her bed. She put her arms around his neck as she pulled his mouth deeper for the kiss.

Their bodies were molded together in one slippery hot incestuous pile as she pulled him down for a deep kiss. Her legs and arms wrapped around him tightly as she held him against her. The two were making out like lovers as he worked his hips slowly sliding his huge monster cock in and out of his own mother. Loving the sounds of their slippery incestuous sex that was filling the room.

The sounds were truly echoing throughout the room as they fucked. His cock was going so deep within her being as she started using her muscles to clench around his throbbing member. She moaned out as she felt him tense up with each squeeze her slippery cunt made on his hard dick. "Oh fuck, you're so big, Matt," she admitted to him as she pulled him in for another kiss.

"Oh my god!!"Matt groaned out feeling his mother's pussy muscles clenching his meat while it was deep inside of her giving him a level of pleasure he never felt before. The two of them delving in a wet passionate kiss. Their slippery skin gliding against each other when their bodies came in contact. Matt loved the way his mother worshiped his cock.

"So big," she said as she broke the kiss. She hooked her body around him, never intending to let him go. She loved the way his cock was in her juicy cunt. Her pussy was clenching him hard as she felt him throb. "No no, don't cum just yet..Flip with me," she said as she moved so she would then be on top. "Do you love your momma?" she said as she slid his cock back into her wet passage. She leaned over and placed her tits around his face. "I can't hear you..." she said as her tits dangled in his face.

Matt loved the way his mother flipped them over and took control. Sliding him back into her dripping wet hot tight pussy. "Yes I do" He said but his words were muffled as his face was sandwiched his mother's soft warm tits. "Yes I love you mom!!" He groaned out loudly against her tits while his mother gave him the best ride of his life.

She pulled her tits back and started really speeding up, matching each thrust of his cock into her tight pussy. "Oh fuck yes! I love you too, Matt!" she screamed out as she felt her cunt squeeze him tighter than before. She felt him thrust so deep within her. "Oh fuck!" she said as she came hard over her son's cock.

Matt's grip on his mother tightening as he felt her cum on his cock. Her pussy spasming and clenching around his cock sending him to heaven. They came almost simultaneously as he erupted inside of the depths of her tight pink pussy. Filling her love tunnel with his seed. "Oh mom!!"

Mandy screamed out in orgasmic bliss as she felt her son spasm within her tight pussy tunnel. His cum spurt out and spread along her walls as she felt the warmth fill her. She leaned over him, reaching his lips for a deep incestuous kiss as they came together. She loved the feeling that he gave her as he came deep within her. "Oh fuck," she moaned out as she continued to ride him, feeling him not even go soft as he stayed rock hard inside of her. "So virile and strong," she said complementing him.

Matt grinned at what his mother said and gripped her hips then in one quick motion flipped them over so he was on top of her and started working his hips. Starting to fuck his mother's cum filled pussy again looking her in the eyes as he pistoned his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

Mandy continued to moan out in pleasure as her son took the reins. "Oh fuck, Matt!" she screamed out as she felt his hardened rod going in and out of her like a hard piston. "Oh mm," she managed to speak as she looked to him. She reached up and kissed him deeply. The sounds of their lovemaking filling the room. The bed was creaking underneath them. Her pussy was filled with his first load and he was trying again. It amazed her at how agile he was. "Oh fuck, baby," she moaned out, arching her back and bucking her hips against his own, matching his movements.

Fucking his mom was the most amazing pleasure Matt had ever felt in his life. Making out with her as he pounded her cunt before breaking the kiss. "Mom I'm gonna cum again" He said before going back to kissing her listening to the sound of them fucking.

She kissed him so deeply, twirling her tongue with his own as she felt his cock piston in and out of her faster than ever. "Then...cum..." she moaned out in between kisses, feeling him throb with each thrust of his hips against her own. She was in a state of bliss as her son fucked her. She was being pushed to the edge again as his cock hit against her g-spot each time. "Fuck...so am...I," she moaned out, panting hard as she gripped him.

After a few more thrusts that is exactly what Matt did. Pushing deep inside of her while groaning his cock started throbbing and spurting out ribbon after ribbon of hot sticky cum. "Oh mom!!" He said as he pumped her full of his seed. Still working his hips slowly as he shot off a big load. Churning his seed inside of her as he thrust his fuck stick in and out of her pink cream pied pussy.

"Oh fuck, Matt!!" she screamed out as she felt him cum so hard inside of her already drenched cunt. The feeling of her son shooting his hot cum into her depths sent her over the edge as well. The warmth of it drove her absolutely wild with lust as her back arched from her own orgasm. "Oh mm!" she moaned biting her lip as she kept gripping him.

Pumping ribbon after big hot sticky ribbon of his cum deep inside of his mother. Keeping his cock buried deep inside of her as he collapsed on top of her. Their hot sweaty flesh sticking together as their bodies met. Matt was breathing heavily against her neck adding soft kisses and nibbles. "Mom that was fucking amazing"

Mandy's breath was ragged but calming down as she felt him collapse on top of her. She pressed her forehead against his own and looked deep into his eyes. "Oh baby, that was amazing," she said kissing him deeply as they lay there. Beads of sweat were now covering them as it sat on top of the oil spread between them. "Oh mm," she moaned out as she turned him on the bed, his cock popping out of her pussy. She laid there on the bed and just kept kissing him. "Would you want to do it again, though?"

Their oil and sweat covered bodies were gliding along each other and Matt loved that. Feeling her silky smooth slick skin rubbing against his. His cock popped out of her pussy and he moved onto his back. His soft floppy eight inch cock was resting on his thigh. Pulling his mother on top of him moving her so her oily body kept rubbing against his. "Are you kidding I just had the best sex of my life. Yes your my mom but I am addicted"

She continued to kiss him, hearing his words in between each sweet kiss. "Oh I am glad to hear that," she said with a smile. She then thought about the most insane idea ever. "How would you like to come with your mother to sell a house tomorrow. I have the key and after the couple sees it, we could...well...fool around.." She smirked as she said this, knowing full well that she could lose her job, but it would be a great idea. "What do you think about my little proposition, Matt?"

Matt loved the sound of their sweaty oily bodies rubbing together as they kisses and talked. "Are you kidding I would fucking love that! Getting to see my mother on the job then fuck her afterwards" Matt locked lips with his mother kissing her so passionately, the two of them making out like lovers, incestuous lovers.

She continued to run her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. They were making out so passionately that she was getting turned on again. "Oh Matt," she groaned out moving his hand down to her very slick cunt. "Your mother is needing attention again." She kept kissing him as she slid her hand down to his cock to rub his member, making him stiff again.

Matt grinned groaning out as he felt his mother's hand grab his cock and start stroking him bringing his very long thick manhood back to life. "Mmmm is my naughty mother craving her son's big cock again?" Matt asked with a wicked grin as his cock was back to it's fully erect foot long glory beneath his mother.

She smiled as she looked to him. "Oh yes, I will crave it forever, as long as you will give it to me." She turned and slipped down the bed and took her son's length into her mouth, licking the tip gently before slipping his length further into her wet mouth.

Back