Moi

Good evening, LOML .... how are you after your busy day?

Relaxing, I hope? With a vodka maybe? :D

I missed you today ... Lit seemed somewhat dimmer without your shining light to brighten it .... :rose:

((((Hugs)))) and kisses for you, anyway, Baby

:kiss: :kiss:

:heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good evening, LOML .... how are you after your busy day?

Relaxing, I hope? With a vodka maybe? :D

I missed you today ... Lit seemed somewhat dimmer without your shining light to brighten it .... :rose:

((((Hugs)))) and kisses for you, anyway, Baby

:kiss: :kiss:

:heart:​


Evening Darling.... :kiss: I am rather tired and trying to relaxe...with a glass of wine....


Its been a very long day....glad its finally reaching a close for more reasons than one :rolleyes:


I missed you too Baby...as you know




:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Evening Darling.... :kiss: I am rather tired and trying to relaxe...with a glass of wine....

Its been a very long day....glad its finally reaching a close for more reasons than one :rolleyes:

I missed you too Baby...as you know
​



Now, if only I was there with you .... I'm sure I could find ways of relaxing you, my darling .... ;)

I'd have your feet up on that sofa in no time .... well, one foot, anyway ... :p
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Now, if only I was there with you .... I'm sure I could find ways of relaxing you, my darling .... ;)

I'd have your feet up on that sofa in no time .... well, one foot, anyway ... :p
​



Mmmmmmmmmmm however do you know I am not already sitting in that very position....thats the good thing about a laptop :p :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm however do you know I am not already sitting in that very position....thats the good thing about a laptop :p :D​



Mmmmm .... oh how my fingers would fly over your keyboard .....
my [alt] [delete] would soon have you out of [control] .... :p :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Mmmmm .... oh how my fingers would fly over your keyboard .....
my [alt] [delete] would soon have you out of [control] .... :p :D​


Mmmmmmmm would that be the said two fingers we were discussing this morning :p.........then absolutely YES I would get rather out of control....as well as very very wet..........:p :devil:​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmm would that be the said two fingers we were discussing this morning :p.........then absolutely YES I would get rather out of control....as well as very very wet..........:p :devil:​


Oh yes, it would be those two fingers .... :p


And you are always wet, sweetheart!


:devil:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Oh yes, it would be those two fingers .... :p


And you are always wet, sweetheart!


:devil:​

Mmmmmmm.....I thought so.... :D


.True however Im wetter whenever your around Baby :p :)



:kiss: :heart:


​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm.....I thought so.... :D

.True however Im wetter whenever your around Baby :p :)

:kiss: :heart:

​



Maybe you are already practising with your own two fingers ....


Right now .... :devil:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Maybe you are already practising with your own two fingers ....


Right now .... :devil:​


Mmmmmmmm...do you have cameras located in my lounge :eek: :D




they are definitely not as ummm relaxing as your fingers will be Im positive of that......and you know me far too well my love :p :) ​
 
I think I do know you pretty well by now, Baby .... ;)




I'm listening to The Blowers Daughter at the moment ... that would be lovely playing in the background as you lie back, eyes closed, and enjoy my fingers and tongue at work .... ;) :kiss:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I think I do know you pretty well by now, Baby .... ;)




I'm listening to The Blowers Daughter at the moment ... that would be lovely playing in the background as you lie back, eyes closed, and enjoy my fingers and tongue at work .... ;) :kiss:​


Mmmmmmmm yes you do Baby.... :)




I am lying on the sofa...I was wearing a pair of silk pj trousers needless to say they are no longer on....only the cami top...you know the position..my fav one...your kneeling on the floor in front of me between my thighs...we are looking at one another..your watching me play...before replacing my fingers with your own... :p​
 
Just sticking my head round the door, saying "hi" and quickly retreating again - will pop back later to see if you've come up for air by then!!!!!! xx to both! ​
 
bigirl4u said:
Just sticking my head round the door, saying "hi" and quickly retreating again - will pop back later to see if you've come up for air by then!!!!!! xx to both! ​


Hiya Bi :kiss: Good to see you.... :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya Bi :kiss: Good to see you.... :D​



Hi K........ How are you? Hows your day been? Its been a while since we spoke. Things are heating up here - 7 more sleeps till moving day!!! :eek:

K xx
 
*..... you offer me your fingers one by one to suck clean as I part you with my thumbs, my hands flat on the tops of your thighs, exposing the pink, glistening wetness within .... I move closer, breathing in your musky scent, before slowly extending my tongue and taking a long, slow, leisurely lick ....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*..... you offer me your fingers one by one to suck clean as I part you with my thumbs, my hands flat on the tops of your thighs, exposing the pink, glistening wetness within .... I move closer, breathing in your musky scent, before slowly extending my tongue and taking a long, slow, leisurely lick ....*​



*.....you clasp my hand drawing it closer to you allowing your mouth to completely suck and lick my fingers clean..all the time watching me.....Im smiling down at you...your pleasure evident as you clean every drop of moisture from them......"Do you want my tongue..here?" you ask teasing me with your tongue bearly touching my clit........."Yes..Baby stop teasing me...I need to cum...noooow!!" I gasp ...you happily oblige....like a bolt of electricity your tongue sends a wave of pleasure throughout my body....radiating from my pussy to my fingertips.... *​
 
*..... I feel your fingers grasping bunches of my hair, your back arching as my tongue, flicking over your clit, send you over the edge .... your orgasm hits like an out-of-control train ..... you moan aloud, several times, almost cat-like whimpers .... before gradually subsiding, your fingers releasing me .... I press my mouth to your pussy, sucking, drinking in your juices, crouching lower so that I can look up your body and watch your face .... *​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*..... I feel your fingers grasping bunches of my hair, your back arching as my tongue, flicking over your clit, send you over the edge .... your orgasm hits like an out-of-control train ..... you moan aloud, several times, almost cat-like whimpers .... before gradually subsiding, your fingers releasing me .... I press my mouth to your pussy, sucking, drinking in your juices, crouching lower so that I can look up your body and watch your face .... *​


*....my body still shuddering and shaking under the intensity of my orgasm...I look down at you...almost reading my mind you slide up beside me joining me on the sofa...... we kiss softly yet deeply...I can taste my juices ..my tongue traces your lips licking every drop....deliberately prolonging this highly erotic sensation ...Im resting in your lap as I continue to kiss you...I feel your hardness grow beneath me...I grind my hips against you as your thrust in time with my movements....I slide of your lap and kneel between your legs..unfastening your jeans..you raise your hips allowing me to slip them off....along with your boxers...your cock springs free...hard pulsating almost with precum clearly visible....I lick my lips....*​
 
*.... as usual, I am fascinated, watching your hands take me, raising my cock vertically, stroking me from base to tip .... once, twice, three times ..... your eyes on mine as you slowly pull me towards you and run your tongue around the rim of my cock head .... savouring every moment before grinning at me as you watch my face, registering the pleasure etched on my expression, as I feel your lips start to slowly slide over the glistening purple skin .....*​
 
just saying hi...!!!! wonders where bigirl is......great to see you k...and higher.....
 
higherlevel4u said:
*.... as usual, I am fascinated, watching your hands take me, raising my cock vertically, stroking me from base to tip .... once, twice, three times ..... your eyes on mine as you slowly pull me towards you and run your tongue around the rim of my cock head .... savouring every moment before grinning at me as you watch my face, registering the pleasure etched on my expression, as I feel your lips start to slowly slide over the glistening purple skin .....*​



*....savouring that initial taste...salty not bitter...not sweet...my tongue swirle around the head teasing...while one hand firmly grips the base of your cock I slide it up and down your shaft in time with my tongue licking..sucking the glans....I stop and look up at you.... "Baby I want to feel your cock inside me..." I smile...you stand up and I kneel on the sofa...... ass in the air...... shaking it provocatively at you...you grab my hips..your cock softly nudges my pussy lips...I press back against you and impale myself on you...we both groan......you meet bearly any resistance...my wetness providing the necessary lubrication......*​
 
*....you grip the back of the sofa with your arms outstretched, giving you resistance to my thrusts .... you hear me groan with pleasure, and look back at me over your shoulder, smiling provocatively as you urge me on .... "Fuck me, Baby .... harder .... please ..... mmmmmmmm ...." My thrusts become faster for a while, then I slow again, and come to a halt buried deep within you as I lean over you to whisper in your ear .... I reach around underneath you to pinch and roll your nipples ..... "Is this what you want Baby?" ... you moan loudly in response ...... I grind my cock inside you as I squeeze and knead your breasts and nipples ..... one of your hands slides underneath yourself to massage around your clit .....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*....you grip the back of the sofa with your arms outstretched, giving you resistance to my thrusts .... you hear me groan with pleasure, and look back at me over your shoulder, smiling provocatively as you urge me on .... "Fuck me, Baby .... harder .... please ..... mmmmmmmm ...." My thrusts become faster for a while, then I slow again, and come to a halt buried deep within you as I lean over you to whisper in your ear .... I reach around underneath you to pinch and roll your nipples ..... "Is this what you want Baby?" ... you moan loudly in response ...... I grind my cock inside you as I squeeze and knead your breasts and nipples ..... one of your hands slides underneath yourself to massage around your clit .....*​

*...My moans becoming louder as I begin to rub my clit..not directly but softly gently around that sensitive bud..spreading my juices around the perfect lubrication.........you sense Im close ...you increase the tempo again...faster and faster...I push against you meeting your thrusts..allowing you deeper penetration....my muscles grip you tightly..pressing your hardness against my gspot....with every thrust my orgasm approaches..I wait..I want us to climax together....I hear your breath becoming more staggered your close too.........*​
 
Here is a pic that has been rendered quite beautifully by a very good friend of mine.....I think it looks wonderful I thought it should be posted....I am reasonably good with Photoshop however he is by far the master and taught me..thank you SO much sweetie :kiss:


LOML had disappeared off to bed leaving a poor girl hanging lucky im the patient type :D ....


​
 
Back
Top