Moi

sxybilady said:
You too sweetie have a great day :kiss: :kiss:


Ummm no you havent been introduced mack meet Higher..... Higher meet mack :D


bye folks gotta run........​
Hello Higher pleasure to meet you
 
sxybilady said:
You too sweetie have a great day :kiss: :kiss:

Ummm no you havent been introduced mack meet Higher..... Higher meet mack :D

bye folks gotta run........​



Have a great day, darling .... :kiss: :heart:​
 
ToSober said:
cum on over and we'll take some of ya in that hot-tub.... :D




Lets Take a rain check on that r/l beckons ....sounds rather appealing though :D :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Sexy Lady

I hope you day isn't to stressful!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​

Mornng sweetie.... just caught me...Im out for the rest of the afternoon..catch you this later this evening I hope



Have a great day sweetie :)



:kiss: :rose:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
I'm pretty good, thanks, Kyla!

All the better for seeing yours .... I mean You .... :rolleyes: :D

:kiss:​

I am glad you desided to stop by :D :eek: ​

ha! mixed feelings...lol​
​
 
JupiterRising said:
Popping in to wish you a marvelous afternoon and evening, my friend.
Take care.
:kiss:
​



Hi {{{{J}}}} :kiss: Lovely to see you as always.. :D

Have a wonderful day my friend :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Whoever could forget about me :D Having another quickie ...miss you Baby
:kiss: :heart:​



Just emerged from my latest client meeting .... bloodied, but unbowed ... :D

Hope your day is more productive than mine!

I've missed you too, Baby

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Just emerged from my latest client meeting .... bloodied, but unbowed ... :D

Hope your day is more productive than mine!

I've missed you too, Baby

:kiss: :heart:​


Poor Baby...you will need a lovely long massage to ease the tension..then you could reciprocate :kiss: :kiss:




:kiss: :heart:​
 
panty_inspector said:
so glad to see you, too!


(in fact...your avatar is causing quite a stir...)


I have just visited your thread I can see something is ummm *stirring* you :p :D had a feeling is might have been Kyla hehe :)​
 
sxybilady said:
Poor Baby...you will need a lovely long massage to ease the tension..then you could reciprocate :kiss: :kiss:

:kiss: :heart:​



Mmmmm ...... and you just know where a massage by either of us would lead to .... ;)

:kiss: :heart:​
 
Back
Top