Moi

one size fits all

sxybilady said:
Sorry folks off to eat will be back soon.... :p​
When it comes to small panties I must say one size should fit all except for those with a lot between their legs ...know what I mean :rolleyes:
 
Eat?

EAT??

You mean to tell me you have time to eat in between driving all these guys wild???

*Shakes head in amazement at where Sexy One finds the time for all this ...
AND working for a living, too .... well, part-time, anyway ....*


;) :D​
 
K has to keep healthy, i can see her now , dineing on passion fruit and bannanas :kiss:
 
pellso27 said:
When it comes to small panties I must say one size should fit all except for those with a lot between their legs ...know what I mean :rolleyes:


She also has a lot between the ears as well .... which can be quite unusual on Lit sometimes ... :rolleyes:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
AND working for a living, too .... well, part-time, anyway ....*[/color][/i]

;) :D​



Ooooooooooh there was me going to be alll nice to you...tsk tsk part-time indeed cheeky beggar....




...but oooooh so lovable with it :p hehehe



:kiss:
​
 
Jonny G said:
K has to keep healthy, i can see her now , dineing on passion fruit and bannanas :kiss:


Evening Jonny :) However did you guess my dessert involved a banana :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
She also has a lot between the ears as well .... which can be quite unusual on Lit sometimes ... :rolleyes:​



Mmmm Baby you do care :D :kiss:




:heart:​
 
i guessed cause intelligent ladies eat lots of fruit....!


and your beautifull as well... :kiss: so no fish and chips to spoil your complexion my darling.



















( and it`s shaped like a cock :) )
 
pellso27 said:
When it comes to small panties I must say one size should fit all except for those with a lot between their legs ...know what I mean :rolleyes:



Hi pellso ....ummmm if a woman has alot between her legs wouldnt that make her a guy :rolleyes: :D hehehe good to see you again....​
 
higherlevel4u said:
She also has a lot between the ears as well .... which can be quite unusual on Lit sometimes ... :rolleyes:​

are you saying lots of the other ladies on here are thick higher ? :) thats so funny...!
 
Jonny G said:
i guessed cause intelligent ladies eat lots of fruit....!


and your beautifull as well... :kiss: so no fish and chips to spoil your complexion my darling.






( and it`s shaped like a cock :) )


Ahhhhh a phallic symbol.....the good ol banana :nana:

Actually jonny I do like fish & chips however like most things..except sex everything in moderation :p :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Oh, and Baby ... the anticipation is building up already ... ;)


:kiss: :heart:

​

Good Evening LOML :kiss:


I thought I felt my ears burning...now I know why hehehehe.....


:kiss: :heart:​
 
i know its phallic, but thought it would be funny adding the line at the bottom...! :kiss:

i love healthy eating as well as take aways k....!


i have to keep my body in fine tip top condition, never know when im going to be called into action...! :kiss:
 
Jonny G said:
i know its phallic, but thought it would be funny adding the line at the bottom...! :kiss:

i love healthy eating as well as take aways k....!


i have to keep my body in fine tip top condition, never know when im going to be called into action...! :kiss:


Well jonny there is an old saying a healthy body is a healthy mind...that is the philosophy I believe :D​
 
AHHH Now Just think about it

sxybilady said:
Hi pellso ....ummmm if a woman has alot between her legs wouldnt that make her a guy :rolleyes: :D hehehe good to see you again....​

I know you've seen a well how do I say a bigger cunt than others if you know what I mean ..I have been with several weman and I have noticed a difference in the flesh down there some much more plump than others just saying.... :rolleyes:
 
pellso27 said:
I know you've seen a well how do I say a bigger cunt than others if you know what I mean ..I have been with several weman and I have noticed a difference in the flesh down there some much more plump than others just saying.... :rolleyes:



Yes however usually that is in relation to a womans overall size..highly unlikely you would get a really plump cunt on a skinny woman and vice versa a woman is generally in proportion I have found...... :D​
 
How the hell did I get us on this subject

sxybilady said:
Yes however usually that is in relation to a womans overall size..highly unlikely you would get a really plump cunt on a skinny woman and vice versa a woman is generally in proportion I have found...... :D​
You know I wish I had the last few minutes of my life back....just kidding Yes you are right kinda like a big boned girl you know I kinda like my woman with a little meat on their bones Hell who am I kidding I like ant woman as long as she's not Gumped up !!!!! :kiss:
 
pellso27 said:
You know I wish I had the last few minutes of my life back....just kidding Yes you are right kinda like a big boned girl you know I kinda like my woman with a little meat on their bones Hell who am I kidding I like ant woman as long as she's not Gumped up !!!!! :kiss:


Ummmm no idea care to change it hehehehe :D​
 
What does life have you doing today

sxybilady said:
Ummmm no idea care to change it hehehehe :D​
I am kinda bored as you can tell...way too much time on my hands Just looking for someone to jive with and use this thing called a mind for something other than porn and racing.Did I mention I have a pet Greyhound ..his name is FEAR he's 80 lbs of puppy and the best freiend I have ever had he is jet Black so he looks like a great dane but much kinder and gentle ....how that for topic change kinda boring still though :rolleyes:
 
pellso27 said:
I am kinda bored as you can tell...way too much time on my hands Just looking for someone to jive with and use this thing called a mind for something other than porn and racing.Did I mention I have a pet Greyhound ..his name is FEAR he's 80 lbs of puppy and the best freiend I have ever had he is jet Black so he looks like a great dane but much kinder and gentle ....how that for topic change kinda boring still though :rolleyes:


Cool I used to have a great dane ....he was cute as hell loved him to bits..... :D So what other interests do you have then that you use to stimulate that mind of yours ?​
 
many

sxybilady said:
Cool I used to have a great dane ....he was cute as hell loved him to bits..... :D So what other interests do you have then that you use to stimulate that mind of yours ?​
Small world you once having a great dane.Well my interests are varied from cooking to politics.. very conservative republican, don't hate me for that....
I can cook anything and love to fish and used to love to hunt but can't handle killing animals anymore Nascar is something I am trying to get into but it's kinda boring but I love to watch greyhounds race I have been involved with that for over 12 years I see myself as a go between the owners and people who race them so not as many have to be adopted I kind keep the pwners into them so they want them after they finish racing.It's a lot of fun.I go to the beach all the time How about you? whats keeping life interesting in your world :cool:
 
Back
Top