Moi

ToSober said:
A Sunday morning wake up call sweetie... :kiss:

seeing your new AV gets one off to a great morning..... :kiss: :kiss:

it keeps getting better and better...


Hiya Ts...thanks for the wakeup call sweetie :D

Was there a pun in there somewhere about my new AV...hehehe "gets one off" :p


Have a great day :kiss:​
 
Good Afternoon Sexy Lady

I can see you have been busy today :rolleyes:

I hope you have a wonderful Day

Catch up with you later!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Afternoon Sexy Lady

I can see you have been busy today :rolleyes:

I hope you have a wonderful Day

Catch up with you later!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
​


Hiya sweetie catch up tonight again, thanks for last night :kiss: :rose:​
 
panty_inspector said:
as long as i don't require a microscope, sure ;)


Ummmmm..on the days when I actually wear one...they are often used in many references to dental floss :D So rather tiny Im def not a big pantie girl sweetie :p :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:

Ummmmm..on the days when I actually wear one...they are often used in many references to dental floss :D So rather tiny Im def not a big pantie girl sweetie :p :kiss:​


who am i to quibble?


if you're game for a little oral satisfaction, what's a small piece of fabric between friends? ;)
 
panty_inspector said:
who am i to quibble?


if you're game for a little oral satisfaction, what's a small piece of fabric between friends? ;)


Honestly my thong would NOT get in the road of your tongue :p :D hardly noticeable at all​
 
I just thought I would drop in and say hello before heading out to breakfast before going to work. I hope everyone is having a good time:).
 
Ms.Breaker said:
I just thought I would drop in and say hello before heading out to breakfast before going to work. I hope everyone is having a good time:).


Hiya gorgeous one :kiss: Good to see you damn I forgot that Pm to you....well I have had a shitty week babe I will do that tonight ... :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya gorgeous one :kiss: Good to see you damn I forgot that Pm to you....well I have had a shitty week babe I will do that tonight ... :kiss: :rose:​

Take as long as you need goregeous. I can understand having a shitty week.:) I've had a few of them myself in my life. I hope yours is getting better however.

:kiss: It is good to see you as well Karon.
 
Back
Top