Moi

Lori Baby said:
Hmmm :confused:

Hope you're better now, wherever you are. :cathappy:

YM


Good Morning Mistress, hope you are well? Sorry I missed you yesterday I was in bed early and hopefully this has done the trick feel slightly better today .


I did miss chatting to you :kiss: :heart:
​
 
Good Morning, O Most Sexy One ..... ;)

I hope you are feeling better today, baby .... it's not nice having to work when you're feeling down .... I sympathise totally .... :rose:

Let's hope today will bring you some much-needed relaxation and pleasure to that gorgeous body of yours ... ;) :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, O Most Sexy One ..... ;)

I hope you are feeling better today, baby .... it's not nice having to work when you're feeling down .... I sympathise totally .... :rose:

Let's hope today will bring you some much-needed relaxation and pleasure to that gorgeous body of yours ... ;) :kiss:



Good Morning My sexy one.... :kiss:

Ooooh I have a feeling before the day is out I shall be feeling completely relaxed........ :kiss: :heart:




​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning Mistress, hope you are well? Sorry I missed you yesterday I was in bed early and hopefully this has done the trick feel slightly better today .


I did miss chatting to you :kiss: :heart:
​

I feel wonderful K, and I hope you do as well. :rose:

You're very sweet to say that, but your health and well being is always more important than staying up too late for me. Hope you had something yummy to munch on this lunch hour. :p

YM :kiss:
 
Lori Baby said:
I feel wonderful K, and I hope you do as well. :rose:

You're very sweet to say that, but your health and well being is always more important than staying up too late for me. Hope you had something yummy to munch on this lunch hour. :p

YM :kiss:


Thank You Mistress I had a wonderful lunch it was very satisfying and most enjoyable ... :kiss: :rose:

Ys

Karon​
 
My sweet, lovely, sexy, horny, adorable friend... Check yer email... Your pm box is full... Again... :rolleyes:

:D :kiss: :rose:
 
Anvera said:
My sweet, lovely, sexy, horny, adorable friend... Check yer email... Your pm box is full... Again... :rolleyes:

:D :kiss: :rose:


Damn Damn damn only emptied it at lunchtime :rolleyes: :confused:



Anyway.......



Good evening my sexier, sensual, sultry , gorgeous friend :kiss: :heart:​
 

Hi Karon!
Just popping in to see how your doing.
From the look of it your doing better.
Glad to see that.
:)
Have a great evening.
:kiss:


​
 
JupiterRising said:

Hi Karon!
Just popping in to see how your doing.
From the look of it your doing better.
Glad to see that.
:)
Have a great evening.
:kiss:


​


Hi J yes I am feeling better thank you not fully recovered but definitely getting there thanks for your e-mail your too sweet :kiss: :kiss:

I will respond to your email tonight or tomorrow morning


:kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi J yes I am feeling better thank you not fully recovered but definitely getting there thanks for your e-mail your too sweet :kiss: :kiss:

I will respond to your email tonight or tomorrow morning


:kiss:​

Glad you confirmed your doing better.
Your welcome.
Don't worry about responding right now.
Your rest and recovery are way more important.
Take care my friend.

:kiss:




​
 
JupiterRising said:

Glad you confirmed your doing better.
Your welcome.
Don't worry about responding right now.
Your rest and recovery are way more important.
Take care my friend.

:kiss:




​
I shall J thanks for your good wishes they are appreciated sweetie :kiss:​
 
wtexcat said:
HI :)

I am doing well and having fun :devil: ;)

How are you?




Im doing good was ill earlier in the week however Im on the mend now :nana:

Glad to hear your having fun...hope your not working too hard? :p​
 
sxybilady said:
Evening my sexy one....having a nice [hehehe] evening are we :D

:heart: :kiss:​



I am having a nice evening, Baby .... hope a nice woman like you is having a very nice evening also .... and I hope you have some nice sex later tonight .... :p
 
higherlevel4u said:
I am having a nice evening, Baby .... hope a nice woman like you is having a very nice evening also .... and I hope you have some nice sex later tonight .... :p


Grrrrr :devil: (No thats NOT a horny bull lol)


Thank you for all your nice thoughts and wishes....I shall try to have a nice evening and of course have great fucking sex too :nana: damn nice just doesnt cut it when it comes to describing sex :p​
 
sxybilady said:



Im doing good was ill earlier in the week however Im on the mend now :nana:

Glad to hear your having fun...hope your not working too hard? :p​

I'm glad you are the mend now :)

I am not working right now, but playing hard ;) :)
 
sxybilady said:
Grrrrr :devil: (No thats NOT a horny bull lol)


Thank you for all your nice thoughts and wishes....I shall try to have a nice evening and of course have great fucking sex too :nana: damn nice just doesnt cut it when it comes to describing sex :p​



Nice ...... :p
 
wtexcat said:
I'm glad you are the mend now :)

I am not working right now, but playing hard ;) :)



Good to hear tex ...its the only way to play ...hard ;)​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Nice ...... :p


Ummmmmm I am beginning to regret every telling you about that word :rolleyes:

Goodnight baby have pleasant dreams you know your in mine :kiss: :heart:​
 
Back
Top