Moi

higherlevel4u said:

*...... as we kiss I feel you rub your pussy several times along the length of my cock, before lifting yourself slightly, allowing my cock to rise .... arching your back a little you easily manage to position the head against your slick pussy, coated with your cum .... you break off the kiss to allow you to watch my face, as you lower yourself slowly, pushing downwards and backwards in one movement .... I groan as I feel my cock entering you, feeling your wetness engulfing me, further and further and further until at last you are sitting on my lap, totally impaled on my throbbing shaft .... I smile up at you and grunt gently as you feel my cock twitch inside you ....*





*.....our gaze locked.....my hands rest on your shoulders as I slide your cock deep inside me....I stop motionless enjoying the sensation of your cock filling me completely....I drop my head and kiss you teasing your lips with mine biting nibling your lips as I slide slowly up & down your cock....I feel my orgasm slowly building.....your mouth grasps my nipple as I slide up & down your length...I gasp.."ooooooh yesss baby..."...i vary the tempo .....stopping with you impaled deeply inside me..I grind my hips against yours pressing your cock against my gspot....my orgasm erupts...wave after wave washes over my body my muscles clasping your cock tightly....."oooh fuck " you grunt in my ear.....
​
 
*..... you smile at me .... you know I am near too ... you grin wickedly at me and lean forward, raising your ass off me into the air ... you whisper into my ear "Come on baby, I'm waiting for your cum .... fuck me, I need you to cum ...." my mouth clamps around your nipple, my teeth grazing the rubbery flesh as my hips begin to buck against your ass, my cock pistoning in and out of your tight pussy .... "Yessssss, baby, that's it" you hiss in my ear "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard ...." I grip your ass with my hands to hold you still as I fuck you hard and fast now, getting ever closer, feeling the hot cum welling up inside my tightening balls .......*
 
higherlevel4u said:
*..... you smile at me .... you know I am near too ... you grin wickedly at me and lean forward, raising your ass off me into the air ... you whisper into my ear "Come on baby, I'm waiting for your cum .... fuck me, I need you to cum ...." my mouth clamps around your nipple, my teeth grazing the rubbery flesh as my hips begin to buck against your ass, my cock pistoning in and out of your tight pussy .... "Yessssss, baby, that's it" you hiss in my ear "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard ...." I grip your ass with my hands to hold you still as I fuck you hard and fast now, getting ever closer, feeling the hot cum welling up inside my tightening balls .......*





*....."ooooh fuck yessssss" I scream...the combination of your cock thrusting into my pussy & your mouth teasing my nipples...is overwhelming...my hips thrust and buck against your hardess...I feel your cock swell inside me this prempts my orgasm...you moan into my ear "god baby im cumming..fuck".....this is the trigger for mine...my body loses all control...I grip your cock hard..milking every drop of cum ....my orgams slowly subsiding I fall against your chest....your cock still pulsing inside me...I look up at you...you hand flicks the tendrils of hair away from my face....we kiss..tenderly..... satisfied..."baby you are amazing"...thank you I whisper into your ear softly....."you too baby....." you sigh .. your arms holding me gently*
​
 
DolphinGirl78 said:
good morning once again. rubbing that sexy ass of yours, this time I turn you around and let my hand slide between those lovely legs of yours. mmm mmm mmm.... kneels in front of you, as I slide your skirt up your hips... mmmm lovely lovely lovely :p :p :kiss:



:devil: My dolphin girl you certainly have my full attention everytime you post :p :p thank you babe....big licks :p and huge kisses :kiss: :kiss: place them wherever you would like them ;)​
 
Mistress I hope your having a lovely day and I look forward to chatting later .... :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
:devil: My dolphin girl you certainly have my full attention everytime you post :p :p thank you babe....big licks :p and huge kisses :kiss: :kiss: place them wherever you would like them ;)​


I will let you choose where YOU like, as long as you are applying them, I KNOW I will enjoy them.

hope your having a marvelous monday, it is raining here and I could sure use a sexy lady to snuggle with... the guy part will cum later tonight :D
 
sxybilady said:
Mistress I hope your having a lovely day and I look forward to chatting later .... :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:


Ys

Karon​

Looks like I missed my chance, I was tied up. No not literally. :rolleyes:

See you tomorrow, my slut. :kiss:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Looks like I missed my chance, I was tied up. No not literally. :rolleyes:

See you tomorrow, my slut. :kiss:

YM




Good Morning Mistress :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Missed you last night as I had an early night felt rather ill....feel ok now though hopefully catch up with you tonight


Ys

Karon
​
 
DolphinGirl78 said:
I will let you choose where YOU like, as long as you are applying them, I KNOW I will enjoy them.

hope your having a marvelous monday, it is raining here and I could sure use a sexy lady to snuggle with... the guy part will cum later tonight :D



Hiya again DG...I think I would place those kisses on your mouth to start with.... :p Then take things from there....

Have a great day sexy speak to you soon :kiss: :rose:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Morning!

Got your email. Will see what I can do...

Have a wonderful day and take care.
​


Morning J :kiss: Hope you have a great day my friend...sorry the email took so long :rolleyes: I had intended writing last night however I was ill so had a very early night.... :)​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning J :kiss: Hope you have a great day my friend...sorry the email took so long :rolleyes: I had intended writing last night however I was ill so had a very early night.... :)​

Hope your feeling much better today.
:rose:
:kiss:
​
 
Last edited:
sxybilady said:


Good Morning Mistress :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Missed you last night as I had an early night felt rather ill....feel ok now though hopefully catch up with you tonight
Ys

Karon
​

Good afternoon, I just got out of the shower and I'm not wearing much. I hope it doesn't bother you that I stopped by in this. :)

I hope today is better in all things for you, sweet K. :rose: :rose:

YM :kiss: :kiss:
 
Lori Baby said:
Good afternoon, I just got out of the shower and I'm not wearing much. I hope it doesn't bother you that I stopped by in this. :)

I hope today is better in all things for you, sweet K. :rose: :rose:

YM :kiss: :kiss:



Sorry I missed you Mistress I wasnt online at lunchtime.....still not feeling good ..so may not manage to stay up later tonight....I shall PM you & let you know :kiss: :rose:




Ys


Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Hiya again DG...I think I would place those kisses on your mouth to start with.... :p Then take things from there....

Have a great day sexy speak to you soon :kiss: :rose:​


Dang you were up early today. Wish you would of crawled into bed with me and given me those kisses. I love a good sensual kiss, but hopefully you wouldn't spend to long there.

hope your tuesday is off to a terrific start. {{{{{{sxybilady}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
How remiss of me, K ... I haven't been to see you today! But you know I've been rather preoccupied at work .... maybe if ....



I'll just draw your bath for you .... light the scented candles ... set the music going quietly in the background .... pour the wine .... there, everything is ready for you, baby .... enjoy .... :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
How remiss of me, K ... I haven't been to see you today! But you know I've been rather preoccupied at work .... maybe if ....



I'll just draw your bath for you .... light the scented candles ... set the music going quietly in the background .... pour the wine .... there, everything is ready for you, baby .... enjoy .... :kiss: :heart:




Ummmmm...I know feeling rather neglected today....however I know you had good reason baby....and you do know how to make amends wonderfully..... :kiss:






*......slips of bodysuit...... .sinks into the lovely warm water...engulfing my body....easing all the stress and strain of the day away...sips from the glass you thoughtfully left for me....only thing missing is.....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Patience .... ;)




Ummmmmmm...moi impatient nooooooo....Im the most patient woman in the world......









Some things are worth waiting for afterall .... :kiss: .​
 
sxybilady said:
Sorry I missed you Mistress I wasnt online at lunchtime.....still not feeling good ..so may not manage to stay up later tonight....I shall PM you & let you know :kiss: :rose:

Ys
Karon​

Hmmm :confused:

Hope you're better now, wherever you are. :cathappy:

YM
 
Back
Top