Moi

sxybilady said:
Yes Mistress I have been rather busy today... :confused: I hope your day is going well?

Ys

Karon​

I've been busy with friends and family a lot, so yes it's been a good weekend. Ready for a little of our kind of fun, if you are near? :cool:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I've been busy with friends and family a lot, so yes it's been a good weekend. Ready for a little of our kind of fun, if you are near? :cool:

YM

Yes Mistress......I am near .... :nana:


Ys

Karon​
 
sxybilady said:
Yes Mistress......I am near .... :nana:


Ys

Karon​

Not as close as I would like unfortunately. But this we will make do with this. :)

Come closer, my slut. I want to take in your sweet smell, then we will move on to some other wonderful sensory experiences from there. :cathappy:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Not as close as I would like unfortunately. But this we will make do with this. :)

Come closer, my slut. I want to take in your sweet smell, then we will move on to some other wonderful sensory experiences from there. :cathappy:

YM




*.......walks over to where Mistress Lori is standing...placing a kiss directly on her lips..a slow sensual teasing kiss no tongues...for now.....*​
 
sxybilady said:


*.......walks over to where Mistress Lori is standing...placing a kiss directly on her lips..a slow sensual teasing kiss no tongues...for now.....*​

Mmm yes, now just have a seat here on my lap while we talk and play. Be my living toy. :devil:
 
Lori Baby said:
Mmm yes, now just have a seat here on my lap while we talk and play. Be my living toy. :devil:





*.......i raise my chemise showing you a glimpse of my thong...your eyes staring intently at the damp patch clearly evident....I spread my thighs and sit on your lap...my pussy grinding against your lap......my breasts pressing against yours.......I wrap my arms around your neck......we look at each other for a few seconds before your hands clasp my head and pull my mouth towards your waiting tongue...I suck you..... taste you...desperate for more... all the time my thighs grip you tightly pressing my wetness against you....*​
 
sxybilady said:



*.......i raise my chemise showing you a glimpse of my thong...your eyes staring intently at the damp patch clearly evident....I spread my thighs and sit on your lap...my pussy grinding against your lap......my breasts pressing against yours.......I wrap my arms around your neck......we look at each other for a few seconds before your hands clasp my head and pull my mouth towards your waiting tongue...I suck you..... taste you...desperate for more... all the time my thighs grip you tightly pressing my wetness against you....*​

Undress me now slut. Then yourself.
 
Lori Baby said:
Undress me now slut. Then yourself.






*.......slowly I stand up ...bending over you my breasts popping out of my tiny chemise...I begin to pop the buttons of your blouse one by one...my gaze never leaving yours as you watch me..I slip your blouse off your shoulders...."can you stand please Mistress"..I request...you do so I fall to my knees in front of you...my hands slide round your waist finding the button & zip of your skirt...I unfasten them and yout skirt falls to the ground...your left wearing a g-string & bra..my hands clasp your breasts teasingly as I reach to unfasten it...you gasp...myhands trace your bare midriff..sliding your thong over your hips...you step out of it...I remove it and place it to my nose...inhaling your aroma...your arousal obvious......

...you sit in the chair....watching me...I slide my chemise slowly off my shoulders...my breasts become obvious..my nipples erect..throbbing....I step out of it...I come closer to your chair...you read my thoughts...you place your hands either side of my waist and lower my thong...sliding it off my hips to the floor...you pick it up and place it to my face..."smell yourself..you slut..smell your arousal"...you whisper to me....I do so enjoying my scent.......*
​
 
sxybilady said:




*.......slowly I stand up ...bending over you my breasts popping out of my tiny chemise...I begin to pop the buttons of your blouse one by one...my gaze never leaving yours as you watch me..I slip your blouse off your shoulders...."can you stand please Mistress"..I request...you do so I fall to my knees in front of you...my hands slide round your waist finding the button & zip of your skirt...I unfasten them and yout skirt falls to the ground...your left wearing a g-string & bra..my hands clasp your breasts teasingly as I reach to unfasten it...you gasp...myhands trace your bare midriff..sliding your thong over your hips...you step out of it...I remove it and place it to my nose...inhaling your aroma...your arousal obvious......

...you sit in the chair....watching me...I slide my chemise slowly off my shoulders...my breasts become obvious..my nipples erect..throbbing....I step out of it...I come closer to your chair...you read my thoughts...you place your hands either side of my waist and lower my thong...sliding it off my hips to the floor...you pick it up and place it to my face..."smell yourself..you slut..smell your arousal"...you whisper to me....I do so enjoying my scent.......*
​


"Now taste it too, my horny slut." You obediently and joyfully lick it as clean as you can and ask my what I want you to do next.

I tell you to lie on the bed and I produce a blindfold, I have taken you by surprise, but you smile at the prospects as I put it on you.

I then tell you to spread your legs and place your arms above your head. I cuff you to all four bedposts, then tell you to lay quietly and wait.

(What are you thinking?)
 
Lori Baby said:
"Now taste it too, my horny slut." You obediently and joyfully lick it as clean as you can and ask my what I want you to do next.

I tell you to lie on the bed and I produce a blindfold, I have taken you by surprise, but you smile at the prospects as I put it on you.

I then tell you to spread your legs and place your arms above your head. I cuff you to all four bedposts, then tell you to lay quietly and wait.

(What are you thinking?)


Mmmmm.....I am aprehensive.....yet excited by the prospect of being at my Mistresses Mercy...whereby you can do anything she desires to me...I cannot resist nor control....mmmmmm this arouses me more...



*.....you place the cuffs around my wrists and ankles legs spread ...I cannot move......I am helpless......vulnerable.....you then place the blindfold over my eyes..........oooh how i adore this feeling of complete abandoment.....*​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmm.....I am aprehensive.....yet excited by the prospect of being at my Mistresses Mercy...whereby you can do anything she desires to me...I cannot resist nor control....mmmmmm this arouses me more...



*.....you place the cuffs around my wrists and ankles legs spread ...I cannot move......I am helpless......vulnerable.....you then place the blindfold over my eyes..........oooh how i adore this feeling of complete abandoment.....*​

You hear me walk to the door and then it closes. Twenty minutes later the door opens again and you hear footsteps, but you can't tell if it's one person or more.

Finally due to complete curiosity you ask "Mistress?"

I scold you and tell you to shut up until I am ready for you. I haven't given you permission to speak yet.
 
Lori Baby said:
You hear me walk to the door and then it closes. Twenty minutes later the door opens again and you hear footsteps, but you can't tell if it's one person or more.

Finally due to complete curiosity you ask "Mistress?"

I scold you and tell you to shut up until I am ready for you. I haven't given you permission to speak yet.





*....I didnt want to break your command however I was desperately curious...I was certain I heard several pairs of feet...not just my Mistresses...after what seemed like an eternity...I felt a hand touching pressing my body sliding over my flesh...avoiding the places I wanted to be touched.....the touch felt like electricity ..a bolt of lightening dancing off my flesh from my head to my toes... I writhe trying to move the restraints confining my every move...I feel another hand ..no breath close to my pussy....I can feel heat...then a tongue....."oooooh god yessss"...I gasp.....the combination of the hands manipulating my bare flesh & the tongue licking me ...my orgasm builds.... .*​
 
sxybilady said:



*....I didnt want to break your command however I was desperately curious...I was certain I heard several pairs of feet...not just my Mistresses...after what seemed like an eternity...I felt a hand touching pressing my body sliding over my flesh...avoiding the places I wanted to be touched.....the touch felt like electricity ..a bolt of lightening dancing off my flesh from my head to my toes... I writhe trying to move the restraints confining my every move...I feel another hand ..no breath close to my pussy....I can feel heat...then a tongue....."oooooh god yessss"...I gasp.....the combination of the hands manipulating my bare flesh & the tongue licking me ...my orgasm builds.... .*​

It feels to you as if there are hands touching you all over, or is it just a few moving about? You wonder who it is that is licking your pussy in such a wonderful manner. Is it a man or woman you wonder as your pleasure builds and builds? You don't know who it is, but you don't really care either because you are too caught up in the passion and sheer pleasure.
 
Lori Baby said:
It feels to you as if there are hands touching you all over, or is it just a few moving about? You wonder who it is that is licking your pussy in such a wonderful manner. Is it a man or woman you wonder as your pleasure builds and builds? You don't know who it is, but you don't really care either because you are too caught up in the passion and sheer pleasure.







*........I pull against the restraints...trying to move...trying to remove my blindfold curious who is touching me..playing with me...licking me...bringing me so close to cumming...then stopping...allowing the sensations to subside....then start again...heightening my arousal..then stopping...teasing me...driving me insane with lust....the hands are replaced by a mouth on my breasts...my nipples sucking pulling them..."god please stop this torchure...let me cum I beg you..." I scream out.... the sensations of hands caressing my body..mouths sucking my nipples & pussy...is overwhelming.....I feel those pleasurable sensations begin to build...spreading from my stomach to my breasts...legs....*
​
 
sxybilady said:




*........I pull against the restraints...trying to move...trying to remove my blindfold curious who is touching me..playing with me...licking me...bringing me so close to cumming...then stopping...allowing the sensations to subside....then start again...heightening my arousal..then stopping...teasing me...driving me insane with lust....the hands are replaced by a mouth on my breasts...my nipples sucking pulling them..."god please stop this torchure...let me cum I beg you..." I scream out.... the sensations of hands caressing my body..mouths sucking my nipples & pussy...is overwhelming.....I feel those pleasurable sensations begin to build...spreading from my stomach to my breasts...legs....*
​

Suddenly you smell my scent, by now you recognize it almost immediately. You ready your mouth because you know what's cumming next. You feel my wetness on your face, but I pull away quickly as you try in vain to lick me and drink in my juices.
 
Lori Baby said:
Suddenly you smell my scent, by now you recognize it almost immediately. You ready your mouth because you know what's cumming next. You feel my wetness on your face, but I pull away quickly as you try in vain to lick me and drink in my juices.







*.....I feel movment on the bed...yet only silence...you slide over my face..I laready know it is you...your aroma very discernable to me...this arouses me as I try to lick you...you tease my face...let my tongue lick you slightly then you draw back...I want to taste you...desperately...you grant my request as you lower your pussy over my face...my tongue lapping at your wetness your juices dripping over my face...you press your pussy hard spreading them over my entire face...my tongue slips inside your wetness...you slide your pussy up and down my tongue using it to fuck yourself....your breathing becomes staggared..I sense your close...I continue to fuck you ...while I enjoy the tongue still licking my pussy...not teasing flicking my clit...seinding me over the edge as my orgasm intensifies washing over my entire body....causing it to shudder..shake uncontrollably....this is enough to trigger yours...you start to scream pounding my face with your pussy....you scream thrusting harder & harder over my face.....*






To be contiinued........​
 
JupiterRising said:

Hey there Delightful.

My Sunday has been a tipical Sunday. Not much going on.
Sorry to hear your playtime wasn't what you hoped it would be.
R/L can be a pain at times... can't it?
Hope the rest of your night turns into playtime for you.
:)

:kiss:


​

Hi J hope your weekend went well....how could it not living in that wonderful climate of yours :rolleyes: Its amzing the difference a little sunshine makes :D I will Pm you today ...meant to do it yesterday went out my mind :confused: Take Care my friend :kiss:​
 
Good morning, my Sexy One .... :) :kiss:






*Walking over to you where you are sitting at your desk, I stand behind you with my hands on your shoulders .... you bend your head back and look up at me .... I lean forwards to kiss you, as my hands slowly slide down off your shoulders, under the jacket of your suit, where I find to my pleasant surprise you are wearing no bra .... as we kiss, my fingers find your nipples and squeeze .... you moan into my mouth .... "Mmmmmm, good morning, Baby" you whisper ....*
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good morning, my Sexy One .... :) :kiss:






*Walking over to you where you are sitting at your desk, I stand behind you with my hands on your shoulders .... you bend your head back and look up at me .... I lean forwards to kiss you, as my hands slowly slide down off your shoulders, under the jacket of your suit, where I find to my pleasant surprise you are wearing no bra .... as we kiss, my fingers find your nipples and squeeze .... you moan into my mouth .... "Mmmmmm, good morning, Baby" you whisper ....*




Good Morning my sexier one...hope you have a wonderful day baby :kiss: :heart:








*.....your fingers pinching..pulling my nipples make me whimper ...my hands encircle your neck pulling you closer..your mouth finding mine our tongues probing ..sucking hungrily...you kiss my neck tracing a path from one side to the other...I gasp....you know I cant resist you when you do that....*
​
 

*..... I move around in front of you and lift you upright ... I sit in your chair and unbutton your jacket, revealing your magnificent breasts to my lustful gaze .... I look up at you as I reach up to first caress the creamy flesh, then grasp them both in my hands, squeezing, kneading them ... your hands go down and slowly lift your skirt up your thighs .... I stop what I am doing and watch, mesmerised, as you slide your skirt further and further, until your naked pussy appears .... one hand snakes downwards to slowly begin massaging your aching flesh ....*
 
higherlevel4u said:

*..... I move around in front of you and lift you upright ... I sit in your chair and unbutton your jacket, revealing your magnificent breasts to my lustful gaze .... I look up at you as I reach up to first caress the creamy flesh, then grasp them both in my hands, squeezing, kneading them ... your hands go down and slowly lift your skirt up your thighs .... I stop what I am doing and watch, mesmerised, as you slide your skirt further and further, until your naked pussy appears .... one hand snakes downwards to slowly begin massaging your aching flesh ....*
[/color]




*....one hand massaging my pussy the other pinching my nipples....I lean back on the desk spreading my thighs...conscious of your eyes watching me intently...I arch my back thrusting my breasts forward...my arousal evident..my nipples hard erect..throbbing...my hand massaging my breasts....slowly sliding down my body towards my pussy aching to be touched....I rub my lips...dipping my fingers deep inside me..using my juices to lubricate my lips....your hand reaches out to touch me"NO...not yet" i whisper...."you can watch only....for now"...i slide my ass on the desk my feet resting either side of the chair your sitting on.....your eyes transfixed on the scene before you..my fingers pinching .....pulling my nipples...my hands raises my breast to my mouth slowly I flick my nipple with my tongue..I gasp with pleasure .....*
​
 
*.... I watch you with hooded eyes, transfixed by the sheer sensuality of the moment, watching you pleasuring yourself with such abandon, yet still knowing the effect you are having on me ... your eyes flick open as you hear the sound of my zip ... you gaze intently as my hand disappears inside my jeans and reappears, pulling my swollen cock with it .... I settle a little deeper into the seat, stroking my cock as I watch you, holding it vertically for your view as you circle a finger around and around your clit .... you moan again as I pull the foreskin all the way down, exposing the glans in its full, shiny, purple-headed glory .... "You want some of this, Baby?" I growl at you ..... "Ohhhh god, yesssssss .... mmmmmmmmm" is all you can say before your orgasm hits you, your finger flicking your clit again and again as you cry out, moaning and shuddering against the desk ........*
 
sxybilady said:
Mwwaaah huge :kiss: for you Dolphin...you sure know how to get my attention....I shall pop over to your thread later and leave you a little something :p :kiss:​


good morning once again. rubbing that sexy ass of yours, this time I turn you around and let my hand slide between those lovely legs of yours. mmm mmm mmm.... kneels in front of you, as I slide your skirt up your hips... mmmm lovely lovely lovely :p :p :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
*.... I watch you with hooded eyes, transfixed by the sheer sensuality of the moment, watching you pleasuring yourself with such abandon, yet still knowing the effect you are having on me ... your eyes flick open as you hear the sound of my zip ... you gaze intently as my hand disappears inside my jeans and reappears, pulling my swollen cock with it .... I settle a little deeper into the seat, stroking my cock as I watch you, holding it vertically for your view as you circle a finger around and around your clit .... you moan again as I pull the foreskin all the way down, exposing the glans in its full, shiny, purple-headed glory .... "You want some of this, Baby?" I growl at you ..... "Ohhhh god, yesssssss .... mmmmmmmmm" is all you can say before your orgasm hits you, your finger flicking your clit again and again as you cry out, moaning and shuddering against the desk ........*





*......my orgasm encapsulating my whole body....making ever inch of my body pulse...vibrate....as my orgasm slowly subsides.....I watch you stroking your cock obviously aroused spreading the precum seeping over the head of your cock and glans....I slide off the desk...slip on to your lap....I circle my hips over your cock teasing you ....watching your face...I kiss you passionately....*
​
 

*...... as we kiss I feel you rub your pussy several times along the length of my cock, before lifting yourself slightly, allowing my cock to rise .... arching your back a little you easily manage to position the head against your slick pussy, coated with your cum .... you break off the kiss to allow you to watch my face, as you lower yourself slowly, pushing downwards and backwards in one movement .... I groan as I feel my cock entering you, feeling your wetness engulfing me, further and further and further until at last you are sitting on my lap, totally impaled on my throbbing shaft .... I smile up at you and grunt gently as you feel my cock twitch inside you ....*
 
Back
Top