Michigan Roll Call

Agree

Ok your the first one up... Bend over! :) I love having four seasons, but this winter was almost too much.

I agree with you Squirtn' winter has been way to long, time to warm things up a bit. I can't wait to get back to the warm west side beaches, listen to the waves roll up on the shore, with a nice breeze blowing in.

Good afternoon Michigan! My first post on this thread. 31 straight white male from SE Michigan. How's everyone's Monday going?

I left the house around 6:30 this morning. Was a nice layer of snow on the ground and a bit slick at lights. Looks a lot worse now then it did then. Kids school canceled around 5am today. They have an 11am doctors. I told my wife to cancel that also. Not worth driving far in this weather.

Left the west side of Ann Arbor at 6:05am, reached downtown Detroit at 7:40am, but I made it! 94 got a lot more slippery as I made my way east. The drive home should be interesting...

OK, that ride really sucks on a day like today

you "trolls" from downstate don't know what Real Winter is like. We are really having it UP here...freezing my tits off today

Today wasn't a bad day. Drive into work was fine. Roads were clean the on the way home. This Texas boy doesn't mind a bit of snow.

"you "trolls" from downstate don't know what Real Winter is like. We are really having it UP here...freezing my tits off today"

"I think I found them over here in ontario. Damn west winds"

hahaha.....:eek: Actually my tits are still here. Just pinched them to make sure.

Last edited:
Back