Men, what is the weirdest thing you have stuck your cock into?

I'd fess up if I had any confessions to fess, but I don't. The weirdest non-human thing I've ever stuck my crank into was a cardboard toilet paper tube. I just wanted to see if it would fit.

Spoiler alert: It didn't. :D:D

Nothing non female, or human, but some of those girls were Weird, with a capital W

Nothing non female, or human, but some of those girls were Weird, with a capital W

No kidding.

And as long as we're discussing weird things we've stuck our cocks into, here's a question I've long pondered: why are the CRAZIEST chicks always the best in the sack?

Posters, please take note: ANY reference to bestiality is against Literotica's forum guidelines and will be removed.

That rules out the country boy stump broke stories...though those may be better in a romantic first time thread.

A warm cantaloupe with all the gooey seeds inside.

Drilled a hole in it and fucked it until i came hard into all that warm gooeyness.

Felt amazing. :D

hxxp://sunipix.com/Cantaloupe-6.jpg

wierdest thing stuck crank into

my cousins shampoo bottle, I would squeeze it and slid my cock in. then work the suction till I came in her shampoo.

Also while at a friends house, his older sister was there, I stuck my cock in the poll side suction many times till I came one time she was sitting right there while we talked. so hard not to studder

Last edited by a moderator:
my cousins shampoo bottle, I would squeeze it and slid my cock in. then work the suction till I came in her shampoo.

EWWWWW!!! remind me to only buy travel sized shampoo bottles from now on!! LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
saw a

special on weird er accidents

A guy came in with one of those camping stoves stuck on his junk

His girl had convinced him to stick it in the hole so she could suck him from underneath. He got stuck :eek:

The doctors didn't know what to do so called the janitor (for this tools haha) but the janitor took one look and passed out. It was all legit and one of those weird you never know what will walk into the ER stories. I didn't watch the rest of it other than them replaying the crazy looks on the drs faces etc.

A doll my little sister had. It had a cock-sized hole near the pelvis, so I thought, "Why not?"

Can honestly say, nothing all that weird. Many articles of clothing, clean and dirty. Mom's pantyhose growing up a few times. Paper towel rolls. Couch cushions. Blankets. Wifes panties. Etc.

Most memorable non-female places was probably my very first "real" orgasm. Got very horny and got down on my knees next to my bed and stuck my dick between the mattresses and started moving. The sensation was intoxicating. Wasn't long before an unfamiliar feeling came over me and I began to shudder. I had no idea what happened and I was a bit freaked out. But I also knew that it felt very, very good! I remember looking between the mattresses and wondering what the hell just came out of me and what was wrong. I got everything figured out shortly and have never looked back. I still remember that feeling though from the first time!

strangest thing

I don't know if I'll be able to wash my hair again for a while!! LOL!!

well I know it wasn't your bottle...
and as for the travel size whos to say that the contents weren't replaced...LOL

well I know it wasn't your bottle...
and as for the travel size whos to say that the contents weren't replaced...LOL

EWWW, EWWW, EWWW!!! now you're just trying to freak me out!!!! STOP!!!! LOL!!

guess I need to watch out for those safety seals and make sure they haven't been tampered with! hehe

Back