Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving real soon to spend time with a new friend. I was his first the other day. Today I teach him so much more....****!!

I have one right here waiting to be sucked. It is about two feet from my face right now. However he won't let me suck it until I can find him a story hot enough to get him hard. I'm searching away for something good!

I can't wait to get his cock inside my mouth. I have not tasted it in a couple of weeks now. I'm hard just sitting here thinking about swallowing him.

Yes indeed! I visited my two friends and was joined by a third gentleman. He laid on the bed while I sucked him off & the two friends took turns fucking me. To change things up a little, the on with the 10" cock went first! Needless to say this was a little bit unexpected as normally he fucks me when I've already been prepared by the smaller cock (but still a very pleasurable 6").
But boy did it feel good when he went through my inner sphincter!
All throughout I sucked on the cock in front of me like my life depended on it.
I was rewarded by a sweet tasting load in my mouth & 4 in my ass :)

Mmmmmm.....what a slut. Luv it! :devil:

sucking cock

Well, not in many moons but I sure wish I had one now, just haven't found the right one yet. I've got a hungry desire for one, deepthroating I want to try, if I could bring my fantasy to reality, I would have some fun,oh yes !my imagnition goes wild !,make my partner happy

Yesterday :). Most of the the day:) I had my buds cock in my face whether he was semi or hard, it was in my face. I loved it!

I get to suck my first cock tomorrow... His cock looks long but not so thick! I am nervous but so excited... Will let you know how it goes!!

Yup

went round to an old flings place and we shared a bottle of wine and caught up. He was off his anti-depressants and apparently his sex drive was back so we ended up lying in his bed and chatting while watching movies. I was a bit tipsy and I noticed that his cock (which is impressive mind you) was very clearly showing through his pants. Without thinking I laid my head on his thigh and grinned, then gave it a kiss over his jeans.

He reacted just how I wanted him too, unbuttoning his jeans and taking his semi hard cock out. Because of the alcohol he was worried he wouldn't be able to get it up, but after a few minutes of deepthroating his almost hard dick he was rock hard. That was when my 'slut' side took over and I started moaning and licking him all over, he has a very thick and long dick (probably about 8 inches) and having it all the way down my throat made me wild. I love sucking dick, size is not a huge thing for me, but I relished gagging on it. I can easily deepthroat without gagging (my record was measured by my friend at 9.8 inches) but I was loving letting my gag reflex come over and feel his hard dick pulse in my throat.

I got him to stand up against the wall while I got on my knees and went to town. I love being on my knees when I'm sucking cock, just thinking about it makes me hard actually :p. I was rubbing my own crotch while he grabbed the back of my head lightly and just let me do what I love to do. The best part was the full length mirror he was standing next too so I could watch my self suck him off.

After a bit I started talking dirty to him (I like acting like a little cock whore), telling him how big he was, how good he tasted, how just thinking about his dick made me hard. He started getting into it and told me to open my mouth while I jerked him off, resting his head on my tongue. I told him that I wanted his cum, that I loved how it tasted and loved how hard he got when he came in my mouth.

He came A LOT, but I was more than happy to swallow. After he was done he asked if I wanted a blowjob, but I was fine with just lying down in the bed on his thigh gently licking his dick and rubbing myself. 30 mins later he got hard again, and I had him cum all over my face. I loved using my finger to wipe it off my cheeks and forehead and swallow it all down.

And great, now I'm hard. Off too grindr we go :p

Last edited:
Looks like I have to wait until Monday. I just woke up and checked my email. I had a message from a buddy that stops by occasionally.

Have plans for Monday? If not, I think you need to feel my dick in your mouth. Or maybe I just want to feel your mouth on my dick. Either way, I have a huge load just waiting for you to swallow. My morning is free so if you want I can hang around while you manage to coax out a second load.
I hate having to wait 2 days but at least I have something to look forward to. :) Actually, it looks like I have several things to look forward to: A hard dick to suck and a load of cum to swallow followed by a soft dick that wants to get hard again and another load of cum :D Damn, now I am real horny.

My boyfriend is away at the moment so pickings had been slim until I joined a sauna. Four cocks sucked this afternoon in one private room. Have arranged to meet one of the guys tomorrow for an all day party at his place (pretty certain he was just too polite to say he wants to fuck me all day)

My boyfriend is away at the moment so pickings had been slim until I joined a sauna. Four cocks sucked this afternoon in one private room. Have arranged to meet one of the guys tomorrow for an all day party at his place (pretty certain he was just too polite to say he wants to fuck me all day)

All day? .....nice!
Need help?

Leaving real soon to spend time with a new friend. I was his first the other day. Today I teach him so much more....****!!

That must have been good.
I remember the first time a man sucked my cock.
In the open.
His enthusiasm made all the difference.
My age probably helped.

I had some fun at the weekend and its all I can think about today. Met one of my more dominant friends. I was dressed in purple French knickers, black stockings, mini skirt and skinny top. He said if I dressed like a slut he would treat me like one! He made me hike my skirt up so he could pull my panties down. Next thing I knew I was over his knee for my first ever spanking!! It hurt a little but it was such a turn on. He put me on my knees between his legs and ordered me to unzip him. His big cock sprung up in front of me!! It was so delicious looking. I was ordered to put my hands behind my back and suck his cock like a slut.I loved how he held my head and pushed it down on his dick!! I was choking a little but it was so horny! I really had to work hard this time :rolleyes:

I had some fun at the weekend and its all I can think about today. Met one of my more dominant friends. I was dressed in purple French knickers, black stockings, mini skirt and skinny top. He said if I dressed like a slut he would treat me like one! He made me hike my skirt up so he could pull my panties down. Next thing I knew I was over his knee for my first ever spanking!! It hurt a little but it was such a turn on. He put me on my knees between his legs and ordered me to unzip him. His big cock sprung up in front of me!! It was so delicious looking. I was ordered to put my hands behind my back and suck his cock like a slut.I loved how he held my head and pushed it down on his dick!! I was choking a little but it was so horny! I really had to work hard this time :rolleyes:

Lucky you :kiss::kiss::devil:

Another sexual "bucket list" checked off. This past weekend I had my first MMF. The whole weekend, just the three of us. Loved it....it will happen again:):)

I could if I wanted to. Exchanging mail with my bud, he wants me to meet him . .....good chance I will....hard to say no...mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back