men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anticipation

I feel the same way, I'd actually rather her go on her own than me be there. Not sure why, but thinking my imagination and the anticipation of what she was doing while I wait would be hot.

My overactive imagination would definitely be on the loose like a runaway freight train. I would either have to be tied up or locked up, or else I would stroke myself raw.

cuckold

My ex cuckolded me for ten years. Fucked whoever she pleased, brought me home a doggie bag(used condom) for me to gobble up. Sometimes she'd entertain at home and force me to prep and cleanup her lovers. Nothing hotter than lying on bed head at the foot of it and her straddling my face while her lover fucks her doggie style. He either pulls out and finishes in my mouth or loads her pussy with his cum and she sits on my mouth and makes me swallow it all as it seeps out. Then she makes me jack off onto her feet or ass and clean that up as well. Love to service, especially black men.

Maybe I don't understand this whole scenario, but if your wife falls in love with another man, he can sexually satisfy her better than you can, gives herself totally over to him intimately and you move out of the bedroom where he replaces you...

... why would she stay married to you? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Maybe the stud doesn't have any money! LOL

I can just imagine it.

I would imagine if he has gone as far as roleplaying it with you then he must be thinking about it. I think a bit of light flirting when out would be a great test to see if he stays hard with the reality.

I would not suggest kissing or wanking a guy off, but some sexy dancing next to a group of fella's may let you know if he wants to see anything more.

I know it's something we are planning to do, if we get the oppertunity. She has already picked the slutty outfit and it's a cock teaser and will show everything if she sits down the wrong way.

THIS MAY BE A FAVOURTIE FETISH FOR MOST MEN AT THEIR MID LIFE . YES . EVEN MY HUBBY TOO LIKED TO SHARE ME WITH OTHERS , IT IS ANOTHER MATTER I AM AN BI-SEXUAL . BUT HE IS FOND OF LET ME PLAY WITH OTHER GUYS.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
I ALSO THINK THAT ...SHARING YOUR WIFE OR SEE YOUR WIFE WITH ANOTHER IS AN MOST FAVOURTIE THREAD STARTER IN LITEROTCA . I AM AGREEING WITH THEIR LIKINGS FOR SUCH FETISH BUT I CANT FATHOM THE REAL REASON OF PLEASURE BEHIND IT ?
:confused::confused::confused:

My wife has had sex with several other men. It totally turns me on. From what I've observed, it turns her on more. I support it. I'm far more aroused by her finding ecstacy with another man than by her simply enjoying sex with me.

We also have a BDSM relationship in which she is required to have sex with me on request. I get what I need. She finds fulfillment in performing the sexual services of a wife. She has not always been required to fuck me. She has always been required to bring me to orgasm.

My wife has had sex with several other men. It totally turns me on. From what I've observed, it turns her on more. I support it. I'm far more aroused by her finding ecstacy with another man than by her simply enjoying sex with me.

We also have a BDSM relationship in which she is required to have sex with me on request. I get what I need. She finds fulfillment in performing the sexual services of a wife. She has not always been required to fuck me. She has always been required to bring me to orgasm.

So she can fuck other folks whenever she wants, but she has to fuck you whenever you want? That's a different dynamic than I've normally seen for this sort of thing.

Almost Tex. I thought it might be a little confusing when I wrote the post. She can fuck anybody she wants (We tried it with me having the option to tell her not to fuck people, but it was ridiculous. She did what I told her, except when she wanted to do otherwise.). And she has to do anything for me except fuck me. It's part of a complicated master/slave dynamic in which sex with me is compulsory and, if she's involved with someone else at the time, often entails punishment. Both of us get turned on as hell by the whole thing.

Saw her just a few hours ago; love watching her legs wrap around another guy's waist, and that expression on her face - shame, lust, utter slutty depravity - is a joy to behold.

I would looooove to see my wife on her knees sucking a cock, or more than one cock until they came all over her. For whatever reason, I'd rather see that than another guy fucking her. Why? No clue....

Saw her just a few hours ago; love watching her legs wrap around another guy's waist, and that expression on her face - shame, lust, utter slutty depravity - is a joy to behold.[/QUOTE

WHAT A WONDERFUL ECSTACY YOU MAY HAVE HAD AT THAT TIME AND WHAT YOU DID WHILE WATCHING YOUR WIFE FUCKING ANOTHER GUY ....MAN ?
JACKING YOUR ROD ....?
EVEN IF YOU JACKING YOUR ROD TILL YOU WORN OUT , IT IS WORTH IT ,
:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
A Hard Beginning But ....

IT IS RATHER CHILDISH ON MY HUBY AND OTHER MEN TO SEE US , WIFES FUCK ANOTHER GUY . I AM NEW TO THIS LITEROTICA BUT HAVE ENJOYED THIS SORT OF FETISHES IN REALITY .

IT IS JUST THAT I CANT BLURT OUT THESE IN A HURRY BUT SURELY IT IS WORTH TO SHARE IT HERE AS ALMOST ALL OF THEM HAS SOME SORT OF SUCH FETISHES AND PRACTICING .
BUT THE BEGINNINGS ARE ALWAYS ABRUPT AS MY HUBY ONCE CONFESSED ME THAT HE LOVED THE SCENARIO OF ME CUPPED AND FONDLED BY MANY DURING AN TRAIN JOURNEY .

AS THAT TRAIN COMPARTMENT IS TOOOOOO CROWDED , I JUST GOT JAMMED NEAR THE ENTRANCE AND MY HUBY IS STRANDED AT THE OTHER END .SO MANY MEN TRIED AND PLACED THEIR HANDS ALL OVER MY BODY . SOME DARING MEN INSERTED THEIR FINGERS INTO MY FULL BUTTOCKS AND ALMOST ALL OF THEM NEVER CEASED TO TIRED OF FONDLING MY BIG TITS.

THIS IS ALL HAPPENED IN THAT MAD RUSH OF CROWD AND MY HUBBY WATCHED IT HELPLESSLY AND KEPT SILENT THOUGHOUT. I TRIED TO RESIST BUT THE CROWD IS MAMMOTH AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE EXCEPT TO JUMPT OUT OF THE DOOR . SO I JUST STAYED SO.

BUT WHEN MY HUSBAND CONFESSED , I CAME TO REALIZE THAT HE WATCHED IT AT FIRST HELPLESSLY BUT AS THE SCENARIO IS SO HOT , HE STARTED TO WATCH IT SEXUALLY HAPPILY !
SUCH IS THE TASTE OF MY HUBY AND MAY BE BY ALL MEN !:rose::rose::rose:

Would any of you gentlemen care to post a pic of your wife? I am sure some of us would love to jerk off on her. :)

Watched and shared many many times

I have had the pleasure of sharing her with over forty different cocks many times. Gets better every time.

Ted

My wife is pretty resistant to my fantasies right now .. I wont give up tho.. she will thank me when she finally gives in tho I know it ..

My wife with her her favorite toy.. hopefully we make it a real one someday.. and one of her in one of my favorite skirts for her.

Attachments

• 1315877323-picsay.jpg
    1315877323-picsay.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,478
  • 1368285417796.jpg
    1368285417796.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3,592
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back