men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would like to see my wife with another man (race not important)
When she has mentioned to me about men hitting on her, asking to met her for lunch and such, I have encouraged her, but as of yet she has been reluctant. It has to be on her pace.

Whether I would be there to watch, or just hear about it later from her would be the question for me

I don't know if she would or not, I think she does it to see if I get jealous but it doesn't it gets me excited, love for her to do it and have fun doing it I wouldn't have to be involved or even there just as long as I hear all the details later.

Just hearing about it would send me over the edge. I would want her to tell me every minute detail, over and over. I wish that my wife would run into one of her ex's and have a fling with him. Maybe if your wife knows that you do not need to be there, she would be more willing to give it a go.

Just hearing about it would send me over the edge. I would want her to tell me every minute detail, over and over. I wish that my wife would run into one of her ex's and have a fling with him. Maybe if your wife knows that you do not need to be there, she would be more willing to give it a go.

She knows I would not have to be there I've told her many times even when she has a girls night out I always tell her to go out and have fun and enjoy herself I think she believes it would hurt us, but after 16 years I'm all in it. I just wish she would give in to her desires I know she still has for him.

She knows I would not have to be there I've told her many times even when she has a girls night out I always tell her to go out and have fun and enjoy herself I think she believes it would hurt us, but after 16 years I'm all in it. I just wish she would give in to her desires I know she still has for him.

Have you ever thought about contacting him? On the sly of course. Tell him that your wife still has a sexual desire for him. Give him permission, so to speak, to make a play on her. Just make it clear that it is for sex only.....

Have you ever thought about contacting him? On the sly of course. Tell him that your wife still has a sexual desire for him. Give him permission, so to speak, to make a play on her. Just make it clear that it is for sex only.....

Yes I have thought about it. she even has him as a friend on fbook tells me they talk all the time but she deletes all the convo. so I cant get to read them if I could find a way to get ahold of him without her knowing I sure would.

Yes I have thought about it. she even has him as a friend on fbook tells me they talk all the time but she deletes all the convo. so I cant get to read them if I could find a way to get ahold of him without her knowing I sure would.

If she deletes all the conversations on fbook, there must be some smoke there. And you know what they say. "Where there's smoke ....." If she is willing to talk about this with you, she must be at least thinking about doing it. She just needs gentle persuasion. How about you suggest that you rent a hotel room for the two of them ...

Let's say, in theory, you wanted to, as a previous posted put, "strike the hot iron". I think contacting her friend to push him into it wouldn't be the way to go.

Again, let's go on the theory that she is interested and wants to, but is not pursuing it for some reason. For the sake of argument, we'll eliminate all the "end of conversation" reasons, like she truly isn't into it, or he isn't, or he's gay, or they're having an emotional conversation about his early onset Parkinsons HIV cranium-amputation surgery or something.

So that leaves:
1) She's willing but nervous. New territory. Outside her comfort zone. You know your wife best. Would she work best with a PUSH or a hand hold into that situation? Let her know you support her and she doesn't have to do it on her own, but on the other hand the control of when and where is up to her.

2) She's willing, but is not yet convinced you are. You may say you are, but people hear things differently from what people say. =) She may be hearing "I don't care what you do because I don't care about you". Or "This is a test to see if you'd actually go through with it and break my heart". Or "I'm just saying yes to please you because I am desperate to do anything, even the most extreme things, in the vain hope of saving our relationship". Or "Okay, but a guy of my choosing because I hate your ex".

Only way to solve that is to have an open and frank conversation about it with her. Be completely open and be prepared to really talk about it. Tell her you want her to have this, but more importantly WHY. You want her to experience other bodies. You enjoy her being happy. Make sure to have her talk back to you, explain what she's feeling and the thought process that went behind that. Have her try to explain YOUR reasons back to you, and see if they are actually what you said. Be sure to do the same for her, for any of her objections. Understand.

3) She's willing, but he isn't. He might not want to fuck a married woman. He may still have feelings for her and doesn't want to complicate it. He may be in a mono relationship. He may see her as a friend. A sister. He just might not be an ideal fuck partner. You may learn this from #2.

4) She's willing and is totally ready to bone someone, but isn't attracted to him. Could be many of the same reasons. The most likely thing is she's looking for someone she's physically attracted to, but not emotionally attracted to. A boy toy, not a boy friend. She may have a lot of emotional pain with this guy she doesn't want to have to live through again. Or she has a lot of emotional attraction, and she won't be able to separate fucking him from loving him. Or she sees him as just a friend or a brother, and can't even imagine fucking him.

Imagine if she gave you permission to fuck another woman, but it was someone you had no sexual attraction to. Or someone who was the complete opposite of your type. Or a psycho ex who would start stalking you and killing your pets if she ever got attached to you again. Or your sister.

Again, learn that from #2. But if that's the case, then you and her will just have to find someone who does suit her kink. Find out what she finds attractive in a dude, and again assure her you want to hear it. You won't be offended. You won't take it as "I need this other guy because you aren't good enough, ugly loser". You'll take it as "This is what turns me on, but I still also love you".

And once you know what she's looking for-- start hunting. ;) Whatever environment she's comfortable in. A bar? A strip club? The library? Probably online personals you can browse together. Go window shopping. Have her tell you what she likes about the guys she sees-- at the very least to get her invested in it (women do like shopping ha!), and so that you can test the waters hearing your wife TALKING about being attracted to other guys. If you can't get past hearing her talking about it, you won't be able to watch her actually have sex with another guy. =)

Have fun.

Let's say, in theory, you wanted to, as a previous posted put, "strike the hot iron". I think contacting her friend to push him into it wouldn't be the way to go.

Again, let's go on the theory that she is interested and wants to, but is not pursuing it for some reason. For the sake of argument, we'll eliminate all the "end of conversation" reasons, like she truly isn't into it, or he isn't, or he's gay, or they're having an emotional conversation about his early onset Parkinsons HIV cranium-amputation surgery or something.

So that leaves:
1) She's willing but nervous. New territory. Outside her comfort zone. You know your wife best. Would she work best with a PUSH or a hand hold into that situation? Let her know you support her and she doesn't have to do it on her own, but on the other hand the control of when and where is up to her.

2) She's willing, but is not yet convinced you are. You may say you are, but people hear things differently from what people say. =) She may be hearing "I don't care what you do because I don't care about you". Or "This is a test to see if you'd actually go through with it and break my heart". Or "I'm just saying yes to please you because I am desperate to do anything, even the most extreme things, in the vain hope of saving our relationship". Or "Okay, but a guy of my choosing because I hate your ex".

Only way to solve that is to have an open and frank conversation about it with her. Be completely open and be prepared to really talk about it. Tell her you want her to have this, but more importantly WHY. You want her to experience other bodies. You enjoy her being happy. Make sure to have her talk back to you, explain what she's feeling and the thought process that went behind that. Have her try to explain YOUR reasons back to you, and see if they are actually what you said. Be sure to do the same for her, for any of her objections. Understand.

3) She's willing, but he isn't. He might not want to fuck a married woman. He may still have feelings for her and doesn't want to complicate it. He may be in a mono relationship. He may see her as a friend. A sister. He just might not be an ideal fuck partner. You may learn this from #2.

4) She's willing and is totally ready to bone someone, but isn't attracted to him. Could be many of the same reasons. The most likely thing is she's looking for someone she's physically attracted to, but not emotionally attracted to. A boy toy, not a boy friend. She may have a lot of emotional pain with this guy she doesn't want to have to live through again. Or she has a lot of emotional attraction, and she won't be able to separate fucking him from loving him. Or she sees him as just a friend or a brother, and can't even imagine fucking him.

Imagine if she gave you permission to fuck another woman, but it was someone you had no sexual attraction to. Or someone who was the complete opposite of your type. Or a psycho ex who would start stalking you and killing your pets if she ever got attached to you again. Or your sister.

Again, learn that from #2. But if that's the case, then you and her will just have to find someone who does suit her kink. Find out what she finds attractive in a dude, and again assure her you want to hear it. You won't be offended. You won't take it as "I need this other guy because you aren't good enough, ugly loser". You'll take it as "This is what turns me on, but I still also love you".

And once you know what she's looking for-- start hunting. ;) Whatever environment she's comfortable in. A bar? A strip club? The library? Probably online personals you can browse together. Go window shopping. Have her tell you what she likes about the guys she sees-- at the very least to get her invested in it (women do like shopping ha!), and so that you can test the waters hearing your wife TALKING about being attracted to other guys. If you can't get past hearing her talking about it, you won't be able to watch her actually have sex with another guy. =)

Have fun.

I have read your comment and thought seriously what you said, and I do believe there is still an attraction between the two, she knows I care and still love her. I encourage her all the time to go out and have fun my only stipulation is that she tells me everything that happens as she tells me also.

If she deletes all the conversations on fbook, there must be some smoke there. And you know what they say. "Where there's smoke ....." If she is willing to talk about this with you, she must be at least thinking about doing it. She just needs gentle persuasion. How about you suggest that you rent a hotel room for the two of them ...

I have thought of what you said and I too think it may need a little persuasion and I may have come up with a solution to that as well

Regretably not! Although we talk about it a lot and it has injected some spice it will probably stay a fantasy but I live in hope !

Regretably not! Although we talk about it a lot and it has injected some spice it will probably stay a fantasy but I live in hope !
I f you were my wife, I would be very supportive.
The drive over to the hotel would be very exciting,

I think enjoining an ex boyfriend, or any guy for that matter, in the concept of them fucking your wife and doing so without your wife's knowledge is fraught with potential disaster. Although I love the fantasy stories, or for that matter, actual happenings of having a guy over for drinks or dinner or the three of you out partying and getting the wife a little tipsey, bringing her home and allowing him to seduce her in front of you or in the bedroom with you waiting on the sofa to make your entrance at the point where he is fucking her on your bed etc.
You don't really plan it to the point where you discuss it with anyone involved. You just let it happen and blame it on the booze! Once it does happen then you and your wife can re-assess your feelings about the whole thing and proceed accordingly.
It gets easier. It's a matter of communication.
I hope I don't sound like a self proclaimed expert. I remain confused, curious, frustrated, and intensely interested in the subject.

Party Time!!

just got a text from the Wife.. she said we are going to one of her BBC lovers party tonight... just the three of us.. at least for now anyway :)

She said i can lick her IMMEDIATELY after he cums in her :)

if i'm lucky She will have me clean them both up

Last night I was out with my girlfriend of 5 months. We went to the local Improv Group for a show then to a club nearby. We must have been there about 45 minutes when she runs into her ex, the one before me. It was exciting to see her dance with him ands have a good time. I didn't realize how excited I would get when they had a slow dance and I watched as he ran his hands all over her body and how she responded so well to him. Back at the table she discovered how excited I was and thats when she asked if I would be interested in him coming back home with us. It didn't take much effort for her to convince me how much fun it would be. He met us back at her place and before I knew it, we were all in bed together. I was between her legs licking her very wet pussy as she was blowing him. She tells me that she is ready to be fucked and I start to get up on my knees to position myself she she says no, I want him. It kinda stung a bit, but I was so turned on by how turned on she was. This is when I noticed how he was bigger than me, not a lot, but bigger. How exciting it was watching her face as she felt his bigger cock slide into her, hearing that whimper from her as he did. I tried to get involved but she would kinda brush me away and concentrate on what he was doing to her. It got to the point I was just sitting on the bed watching. I had to watch as he fucked her. I was tricked into thinking it would be a three sum but it turned out she just wanted him again. But I wasn't mad, I was actually turned on watching this. He was giving her a good pounding and I would have already cum by this point. I watched him put her thru a couple positions and at east four orgasms before he filled her with his cum. As he gets off of her she pulls me down and gives me the biggest, deepest kiss possible. He dresses and leaves as she is forcing me down between her legs to do the dirty work. I clean up all his jizz as she tells me how much she enjoyed how good he fucked her and how hot it made her as I watched. I couldn't lie and confessed how hot it made me as well. I got to fuck her after that and came hard, but I think she was still thinking about the ex when I did.

Last night I was out with my girlfriend of 5 months. We went to the local Improv Group for a show then to a club nearby. We must have been there about 45 minutes when she runs into her ex, the one before me. It was exciting to see her dance with him ands have a good time. I didn't realize how excited I would get when they had a slow dance and I watched as he ran his hands all over her body and how she responded so well to him. Back at the table she discovered how excited I was and thats when she asked if I would be interested in him coming back home with us. It didn't take much effort for her to convince me how much fun it would be. He met us back at her place and before I knew it, we were all in bed together. I was between her legs licking her very wet pussy as she was blowing him. She tells me that she is ready to be fucked and I start to get up on my knees to position myself she she says no, I want him. It kinda stung a bit, but I was so turned on by how turned on she was. This is when I noticed how he was bigger than me, not a lot, but bigger. How exciting it was watching her face as she felt his bigger cock slide into her, hearing that whimper from her as he did. I tried to get involved but she would kinda brush me away and concentrate on what he was doing to her. It got to the point I was just sitting on the bed watching. I had to watch as he fucked her. I was tricked into thinking it would be a three sum but it turned out she just wanted him again. But I wasn't mad, I was actually turned on watching this. He was giving her a good pounding and I would have already cum by this point. I watched him put her thru a couple positions and at east four orgasms before he filled her with his cum. As he gets off of her she pulls me down and gives me the biggest, deepest kiss possible. He dresses and leaves as she is forcing me down between her legs to do the dirty work. I clean up all his jizz as she tells me how much she enjoyed how good he fucked her and how hot it made her as I watched. I couldn't lie and confessed how hot it made me as well. I got to fuck her after that and came hard, but I think she was still thinking about the ex when I did.

Mmmmmmm very hot night indeed. Don't know about the ex part. But I'd love to see this happen with me and the wife. Very hot time indeed.

It's a hugely arousing fantasy for me. I'd want to be there watching and joining in to enjoy the whole group sex fantasy. We role play this with our toy frequently and it gets us both soooo hot bothered....but it's just a fantasy for now.

I feel the same way, I'd actually rather her go on her own than me be there. Not sure why, but thinking my imagination and the anticipation of what she was doing while I wait would be hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back