men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe it would be fantastically hot.

Sometimes when she is out with the girls, I secretly wish she would find a guy to fuck and would text me a photo of his cum on her tits. That would keep me rock hard until she gets home for more play. I have told her this but, I am not sure she would actually do it...perhaps one day I will get a sexy surprise.

Last edited:
Love this thread. I have been contacted by plenty of guys asking if id fuck their wife or do dirty talk and send pics to them. I have done it and they all said it makes their wife hornier and in turn fuck them better after her and i have done.our thing. Its a win win

My marriage

Those are all great but, that last one makes my cock throb.

Me too. I've gone back many times and stared at this photo. I frequently fantasize that it's my own wife about to get the screwing of her life. Then once a week he comes back and fucks her.

I love to watch and join in with my wife with other men and with other women as well, just as she loves to watch and join me with other men and women.

Me too. I've gone back many times and stared at this photo. I frequently fantasize that it's my own wife about to get the screwing of her life. Then once a week he comes back and fucks her.
Me too, but I want him to fuck me as well.

Mismatched?

Of course alot of men want their wives to get fucked and satisfied by another man while they watch. We're guys. For me, it doesn't mean I love my wife less. In fact, I wouldn't want to share her it if we didn't love each other. Interesting, right?

But the thing is, I see plenty of women wishing their husbands would let them play with another man, and the husband isn't into it. It seems that maybe this should be one of the questions we delve into when we're considering getting together as a couple... It seems to me that the huge percentage of men and women who cheat wouldn't need to, if 1) they could communicate their need to their spouse, and 2) their spouse recognized it's not about love (for most people)- it's about the newness, the excitement, the adventure of it.

Honestly, I fantasize about leaving my wife to find a woman I could love, but who would also let other men with huge dicks fuck her, to spice things up between us. I wouldn't actually leave my wife for that though. We've built way too much in other ways for that. But, I feel like we need something more, and that would definitely be the "more" I'm looking for.

Of course alot of men want their wives to get fucked and satisfied by another man while they watch. We're guys. For me, it doesn't mean I love my wife less. In fact, I wouldn't want to share her it if we didn't love each other. Interesting, right?

But the thing is, I see plenty of women wishing their husbands would let them play with another man, and the husband isn't into it. It seems that maybe this should be one of the questions we delve into when we're considering getting together as a couple... It seems to me that the huge percentage of men and women who cheat wouldn't need to, if 1) they could communicate their need to their spouse, and 2) their spouse recognized it's not about love (for most people)- it's about the newness, the excitement, the adventure of it.

Honestly, I fantasize about leaving my wife to find a woman I could love, but who would also let other men with huge dicks fuck her, to spice things up between us. I wouldn't actually leave my wife for that though. We've built way too much in other ways for that. But, I feel like we need something more, and that would definitely be the "more" I'm looking for.

I mentioned this to my girlfriend, and she wanted just me, yet I hope she is in the minority. In any case, I should find someone soon who wants to be with other men.

Love this thread. I have been contacted by plenty of guys asking if id fuck their wife or do dirty talk and send pics to them. I have done it and they all said it makes their wife hornier and in turn fuck them better after her and i have done.our thing. Its a win win

That's a beautiful thing

tumblr_nge35e2iRc1tkmr2vo1_500.gif

It was amazing as always. They usually play for about 1-2 hours. I let them have some fore play time for about 5-10 minutes and then sneak in and watch. Although it's been going on for a year, I think its the newness that takes her over the top. We are solid in our relationship (married for 17 years), but seeing and hearing her melt when they are together is amazing.

Lucky man!

I had the pleasure of being invited to share another man's wife... I think the idea of MFM is more interesting... watching her being pleasured, sucking his cock and balls.. then joining in the fun

That would be a great time!

It took me a long long time to convince my very sexual wife to agree to inviting another guy to join us, I remember the build up to it and eventually agreeing on the guy was fantastic but I never thought she would go through with it, then the day came and I helped her to get ready and to cut a long story short we had a fantastic time . We had other evenings with the same guy and we even got to the stage where I would let him take her out without me and I would wait for her to come home and she would tell me all about it and what they had done and then it was my turn and I loved sloppy seconds.

Nicely done!

So I've posted before in this thread about wanting to see my wife with my son's friend, whom she has the hots for...

Just when I thought nothing would come of their working out together -- I checked my wife's cell phone, and they apparently made out yesterday. Last night they were texting, and she was hesitant about seeing him again but they have made plans to be home alone while I'll be at work on Friday. I'll definitely want to witness this from an undetectable distance.

That's awesome
I thought so too!

So I've posted before in this thread about wanting to see my wife with my son's friend, whom she has the hots for...

Just when I thought nothing would come of their working out together -- I checked my wife's cell phone, and they apparently made out yesterday. Last night they were texting, and she was hesitant about seeing him again but they have made plans to be home alone while I'll be at work on Friday. I'll definitely want to witness this from an undetectable distance.
Are you gonna catch them in the act?

yes I absolutely do. Even if I didn't watch, but she was with another guy, then told mme about it afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back