men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will never be convinced to try it. It is my fantasy, but will never become a reality, although I would love to see how she would react to someone hitting on her.

That's the spirit! Best wishes to you! I'm trying too!

"And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” - Rilke

As crazy as it sounds, it is difficult to find guys who are willing to play with a wife on a consistent basis. My wife has found guys who want to hit it once, but then they start flaking out. It is pretty frustrating. Oh well, I suppose the search continues.

A few days later.

How was it? Any details for us?!

It was amazing as always. They usually play for about 1-2 hours. I let them have some fore play time for about 5-10 minutes and then sneak in and watch. Although it's been going on for a year, I think its the newness that takes her over the top. We are solid in our relationship (married for 17 years), but seeing and hearing her melt when they are together is amazing.

BBB - you know me well, and t this day, this exactly is THE best way I have had an orgasm. NOTHING has come close to the very first time I was fucked and licked at the same time. The two men were totally hetero, but they managed to work together really well to make me cum. And cum I did........I almost blacked out with the incredible intensity of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBB - you know me well, and t this day, this exactly is THE best way I have had an orgasm. NOTHING has come close to the very first time I was fucked and licked at the same time. The two men were totally hetero, but they managed to work together really well to make me cum. And cum I did........I almost blacked out with the incredible intensity of it.

I would absolutely love for my wife to experience that! :eek:

That's one of my hottest fantasies!

I am betting she will thank you forever RDRUMMER, but just be prepared for her to want to do it many, many times after experiencing this incredible sensation once!

If it is as good an experience as we would hope, why be surprised she would want it again. Your guy is a lucky man.

That's hot, lover. :D

3 somes

It took me a long long time to convince my very sexual wife to agree to inviting another guy to join us, I remember the build up to it and eventually agreeing on the guy was fantastic but I never thought she would go through with it, then the day came and I helped her to get ready and to cut a long story short we had a fantastic time . We had other evenings with the same guy and we even got to the stage where I would let him take her out without me and I would wait for her to come home and she would tell me all about it and what they had done and then it was my turn and I loved sloppy seconds.

It was amazing as always. They usually play for about 1-2 hours. I let them have some fore play time for about 5-10 minutes and then sneak in and watch. Although it's been going on for a year, I think its the newness that takes her over the top. We are solid in our relationship (married for 17 years), but seeing and hearing her melt when they are together is amazing.

I'm sure, it sounds incredible! Your willingness to share, coupled with her passion, must make it doubly satisfying.

That is so fucking sexy

My hubby watches, listens and joins in with my extra marital adventures, just as i do with his

If it is as good an experience as we would hope, why be surprised she would want it again. Your guy is a lucky man.

Hi Hipshot, yes, he is, but I think I am too because we both enjoy this scenario.

That's hot, lover. :D

Thanks BBBB, you know how much I love to be licked and fucked, don't you?;););)

That is so fucking sexy

Wildchild - yes, I highly recommend it!!!

My hubby watches, listens and joins in with my extra marital adventures, just as i do with his

Preggo - mmmmm, I think we should go out to dinner!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back