"Mely's" TF Opening up a new Bar

MelissaWeber

Virgin
Hy there, and thanks for reading up my story.

I haven't published here before but here's the mandatory stuff I guess:

Everyone in the setup to my roleplay is at least 18 years or older. And I insist that everyone part-taking in the roleplay is at least 18 years or older.

I've been playing this scenario for a while and I do intent to extend it. Or at least update it with the past experiences that I've had (depending on my contacts). There have been a few, very very hot and intense ones, but it'll take some time writing them up.

If you're comfortable with a TF girl, and are looking for a 'long term' role play, please read on; and please do write me up. Regardless if you're M or F, or anything in between. I hope that I have provided a good 'hook' into the RP for anyone.

You can expect a sensual yet demanding girl who loves to please and take charge. A girl who struggles to keep the slutty part of herself under control and yet is addicted to everything sexual. Flirty, lively, smiley and by her own admission 'underfucked', even when she's walking home from a thorough gang-bang. Even though she'd never admit that openly. A girl who'll give you the most thankful and beautiful smile if you give her an orgasm, and frown at the same time when you leave her; even if she's satisfied.

If you'd like to read on and find out how the story evolves, and read about my RP experiences with all the sexual encounters in detail; wait at least for an update.

There's nothing much wihtin this story to be read/had sexually. It's just the start with the premise and there are no erotic encounters (yet).

--

There's a new girl in town, obviously trans, who bought the old bar/restaurant in your fishing village.

People tend to keep to themselves, and this new rather odd girl in town has been turning heads every now and then. For the past few weeks I've kept busy getting the restaurant up to par, fixing it up and making every effort to keep the bar's old flair. There's not enough population for a fine dining sorts of thing, but I wasn't going to give up being a chef all together. Though I did go dizzy at times trying to figure out what menu would attract the locals.

There was no other restaurant and I was betting on the bar from the get go. I was a bit anxious about the opening and seeing how the locals would react to a girl like me. I figured that they'll think of me as just the owner who's off doing other things, while I run the kitchen in the back. Dressing skimpy and tending bar on evenings with all the fisherman would have me exited, my heart jumping, my thighs pulling in and me getting wet and dizzy.

That had to remain a fantasy for now. I had to get a foothold in town and make due by myself. I've always tavelled by myself and I had made an effort to let the locals now that I'm alone... and single, hoping some man, somewhere might pick up on it.

The bar was the easy part to fix and restock, the kitchen still needed some finishing touches. My staff, small as it is, was also ready to go. Mostly youngsters from out of town who were happy to have any job which wasn't on a boat. Then there was my apprentice cook. A nice girl I had to employ from the previous owners. She used to be an accountant but the processing plant that was handling all the business in town moved further up north, leaving people with the choice to relocate or be out of a job.

Her parents just couldn't run the place anymore and she was very close to them, thus she opted to stay in town looking for a job. Their parents bound her job to the contract and I was more than eager to have a prep cook around in the kitchen that wasn't a going to have any kind of prejudice towards a girl like me; especially if I was to be the boss. She didn't know what to make of me yet, but we hadn't have the time to be working together shoulder to shoulder.

The sheriff also paid me a visit asking a bunch of questions. I'd figured that he'd been sent by the locals who by now I openly, and jokingly, called my locals. There was just a flirty bar girl somewhere in me who'd fight the 'cook' in me for the reins every now and then.

But he wasn't having it, not one bit. He let me know that he meant business, asking questions upon questions, sprinkled with some "good advice" and "customs around here". He didn't seem uncomfortable with me, but it was clear to me that he just wasn't in a flirty mood so I brushed the bar girl aside.

He had offered his help of course, and I had him promise that he'll spread the word about the new opening at "Mely's" with the biggest eyes and the best "pretty-please" look that I could muster. Which he did just before he took off with a cowboyish nod and a "Ma'am" that had me giggle.

I still haven't unpacked anything but the bare necessities and I'm focused on the opening over the coming weekend. Everything seems to be falling in to place and I'm all but excited for it. The locals moving or at least commuting was the reason that the bar and restaurant were sold in the first place, and it didn't seem like a good business venture, but I was my dream, my path, my life and it's about to come true. And I had some savings and enough funds to manage for a while.

I was more exited to see where "Mely's" would take me and about the adventures that laid ahead. And even if I was about to find true love in this desolate place.

Needless to say that with all the work over the past few weeks I was horny as can be and I was longing for a thorough fuck.

Melissa

Mely's

I slip the big red truck into the parking stall outside the new bar, 'Mely's'. My first impression is one of curiosity. The tar panels are greenish layered like fish scales. There are two fluorescent light that flash every few minutes the name of a couple local beers. Scargs and Blue Finn.
My boss Carl "Kingfisher" Harrison told me to stop by and see if Dragon Heart Transport could do any business. I open the truck door and climb out of the truck. The parking area is paved, with faded white lines. The smell of fish and seaweed fills the air. The breeze must be coming from the bay.
The door frame is freshly painted school bus yellow. The walk way looks half swept with gritty wood planking.
I reach the front door. There is a place for a menu, though one is not there. The door is not locked, so I walk inside.
"HELLO! I'm Jake from Dragon Heart Transport, any one here?"

“Yes, sure. Come on in!” I say ecstatically as I make my way from the back room to behind the counter. I just finished changing clothes and put on my evening attire so I could tend bar. Some glossy leather pants that made my ass pop and a matching dark top along with a push-up to present all the cleavage I could.

“Well Jake, why don’t you have a drink and we’ll have a chit-chat about business around here.” I smile at you playfully, almost flirty, as you take a seat at the bar.

“I’m Mely by the way” I say softly as I prop myself on the counter behind the bar using my arms to squeeze my tits together a bit further. You’re quite something to look at and I wouldn’t quite mind to grab your attention.

“Business has been tough around here since all the processing plants have moved further up north. There are still some fisherman and boats around still. But I’m rather new around here and I don’t know that much just yet. Maybe some of the men will have you drive their catch up north, but most of them just make port there permanently.” I pause and let that sink in for a brief moment as I read your looks figuring out if you where your mind’s at.

“What can I get you?”

"I'm driv'n now so lets keep it simple, a tall ice tea will work." he watch as she moves away. The sway of her hips intrigues him. He rests his elbows on the countertop and considers her plight. As she returns he gives her a thankful nod and a smile for the tea.
"I don't haul fish, I'm an accounts agent. I'm here to get your phone number and any information you can give me to help you out."
Jake pauses to see her reaction. "Now truck traffic is some thing we can look at. Then we can work out some kind of deal."
Jake take a sip of the tea." Almost as sweet as you"

I can’t help but smile and chuckle at your remark; as I blush a little. It just took me by surprise. I’ve been hit on often enough tending bar, and I know how to keep my composure.

“Accounts agent, a charmer and good looking. I’ve got work for all of the above, but you’ll have to work a bit for my number.” I say giving him a flirty playful look and a smile; a small reward for his nice compliment.

‘I could really use some help though, sometime. Right now I’d rather see where this will end up. But I’m still a bit curious if he’s just charming me as a client, or if I can get him interested in more.’

“As a matter of fact my accounts have been neglected with all that has been going on lately. All my things are in a mess in the office I’ve set up in the back.” I shift my position and I cross my arms beneath my breasts, shifting my weight on my left leg while moving my hip out to the side. ‘Maybe his tired. Who knows how long he’s been driving. If so I’ll offer him the room upstairs for the night. But I sure wouldn’t mind being ravished in that office.’

As I don’t want to scare him off with the prospect of an never ending workload I still keep a playful and somewhat flirty demeanor. I wasn’t going to be too offensive and obvious and he’d have to want it and come get it.

“Accounts agent, a charmer and good looking. I’ve got work for all of the above, but you’ll have to work a bit for my number.” She say playfully with a look and a smile.
Then adds “As a matter of fact my accounts have been neglected with all that has been going on lately. All my things are in a mess in the office I’ve set up in the back.”
Jake takes a long pull from his tea as he listens. He nods his head thoughtfully.
"Mr. Harrison made it plain to me that I was to do every thing I could to service the accounts. Giving you some customer service is part of the Dragon Heart business practices. And by getting a better look at your books and stuff we can explore more of an intimate relations"
He followers her though the 'back of the house' to a door marked OFFFICE. She pauses then opens the door.

“Sorry for the mess! It’s been neglected for a while now.” I say standing in the doorway. The room was really small and filled to brim with papers and invoices. This room hadn’t seen action of any kind in years. And it feels like years to my ass too since I’ve had a good fuck. I’m almost picturing him bending me over, or heaving me onto the cabinet and having it his way.

“Enter if you dare. If you poke around hard enough, you might find my number somewhere in there” I say with a big smile as I nod him in. I’m all excited about what’s about to come my way; thank god. He’s already come to the back and he’d given me a hint or to. ‘You ain’t here back here just for work’ I think as I stare him down full of expectation.

If he’d knew that all he had to do is push me into the room and have at it. I couldn’t have been more obvious but I was horny as ever and already wet. My nipples might have shown, but I didn’t care to look and I wasn’t sure if he checked my cleavage out as he took me in and let the situation and what he’s heard sink in. But I’m sure that he had checked my ass out following me back here. Short as the way was I had made an effort to give him something to stare at and get his fantasy going.

Jake follows into the office and looks around then back at Mely. 'The only thing missing was giant neon sign saying; I'm here to fuck'. I think that I have a way to help you." Jake moves in close and backs her to the desk, then take hold of her and places her on the desk. The desk top is cluttered so her landing was not a smooth one. She grunts as the edge of a thick book dents her ass.
"Sorry, I'll kiss it latter and make it feel all better." A large wooden office chair forces her legs to part. Jake pulls the chair away from the desk and pushes it out of the office. It rolls several feet and stops. Jake returns his gaze back on to Mely.
"I think the customer service on this account is about to begin." He slips a hand behind her head and kisses her hungerly while his other hand finds one of her round hard nipple breasts.

As he starts kissing me I let myself go completely and give in to the moment. Answering every kiss in kind with passion and just the same lust and hunger that he send my way. ‘I knew it!’ I just loved the way he pushed me into the room and heaved me onto the desk.

I hate to break the moment, but I squirm around and work myself into a position where I can pull his shirt off. He complies by raising his hand up and instantly works my top and bra down over my shoulders, laying my breasts bare with the same ferocity he pushed that chair out of the room. Just as I wiggle my hands out of my top one at the time he has me back in the same embrace, his hand behind my head and the other one exploring my tits.

Making it’s way across my breasts, down my body and the outside of my thighs, grabbing my ass and exploring me all over as we continue to kiss. I can taste his lips and that iced tea that he’s had before. Sucking on his lower lip every now and then, careful not to bite down on it.

With the position I find myself in there’s nothing much I can do to steer the situation and I can truly enjoy myself. Not that I’d want to. I want him to take charge and lead the way.

Not before long he releases the embrace and starts working on undoing my pants as we continue to kiss. He grabs my pants and panties at once and works them over my ass until he is stopped by his own waist, as he wouldn’t stop kissing me doing it.

This usually was a make or break moment for most guys and the anticipation of his reaction dampened the excitement of it all for a short moment; as it always does. I was all but used to it by now and everything that remained for me to do is to see how he’d react once he laid me bare in front of him.

"Ladyboy?" Jake growls. He grabs the pink wand roughly. He pulls Mely so she is on her back. "If I can't get any pussy, I'll take ass!" Soon he has the has the pink star fish in his view. He works his hand to his belt and frees his own pants. He smiles with thin tight lips. His own meat lance hovers forward.
"I met a couple of you lady boys in Asia. They liked it rough. No lube, just part the seat and push the fart." Jake releases his grasp on the prong and slides down to her ass. He slips his middle finger inside as she wiggles.
"OK Ladyboy, I'm going to help motivate you to finish the journey you started. You want to be a filthy little slut. " Jake slides his finger out, and thrusts his man pole in. "Enjoy the ride!"

I’ve been yearning for someone to just ravish me for the past few weeks, and apparently fate was kind enough to send him my way. From the position I was in I couldn’t see his cock but as he slid it down my ass I could make it out a bit and I was all excited for what was to come.

“Yeah; I like it rough. Fuck me!, and don’t you dare go gentle!” I said to him giving him a most demanding look laying on my back.

I squirmed and wiggled as I felt his finger in my ass. He just went in, no spit or any attempt to loosen me up and I loved it. Tightening my grip on the desk I worked my ass further into him letting him know what’s what and working his finger further up inside of me.

He didn’t fumble around much longer and just worked himself into me with a single thrust that emptied my lungs and brain at the same time.

“Aaaahhh…”

His cock just everything a girl can dream of being study, girthy and just unyielding to my movements and efforts to work against it. I try to push and work his cock myself but he just pounds and pummels me right there on the desk and I moan and scream gasping for air. It’s no use and I relax everything inside of me. Going in dry had me tighten up a bit and contracting but by now I can fully enjoy the ride he’s taking me on.

He must’ve sensed it and he just slams himself into me with long hard thrusts that bang the whole desk on the wall behind us/ With every thrust he’s unmistakably cementing his position and mine. I’m at his mercy, at his’ dicks mercy and all I can do is take it. He won’t make any excuses and he sure isn’t taking any prisoners.

Pulling me a bit closer he puts his head between my ankles as he works my thighs together with one arm. Making my ass grip his dick even tighter as he is still pounding away with ease. The other hand he places on the side of my neck for leverage and he then proceeds fuck me ferociously.

“yes,... yes,... yes,…” is all that I can utter and almost cry out between breaths as every thrust and the position itself work the last bits of air out of me.

Back