Medical Examination/Nurse Fantasies or Fetish

Wonderer67

Optimistic nihilist
I’m not into hardcore medical fetishism but the idea of being helpless or somewhat humiliated or coldly objectified in a medical setting turns me on. (Hot female giving me a prostate exam or collecting a sperm sample)

Today it happened to me in real life sort of.

I’ve been having chronic testicular pain on and off for many years and a few weeks ago went to a urologist. He prescribed an ultrasound of my balls. Today was the ultrasound. (And mind you my wife was an ultrasound tech and can tell stories…) I had the same procedure done abt 10 years ago and I got a mild erection but the tech took a towel and put it over my cock to hold it back so she could scan wo my cock in the way.

Today, the tech, who was a decent looking 40ish woman had me undress and get under a sheet. No towel to hold my cock back as she scanned my balls. I started to get hard but it was under the sheet (and really trying to stay flaccid so I didn’t embarrass myself). I went soft after a few mins but then she touched my sack again and I got a raging fucking hard on. This time it was sticking out. I didn’t mean for it to (honest) but it did.

Embarrassing.

Then it happened a third time! Now she was on the upper part of my ball sack and literally the back of her hand was rubbing against and touching my erect cock. I was so turned on yet mortified. I hadn’t mentioned anything but after the third erection I apologized. And she was totally cool about it. She said that she does this procedure often. She said I was lucky my stuff was working! She said many times men are there for infertility, or ED or something bad like testicular cancer screening. She totally made me feel better about the whole thing.

Still, it was such a turn on. I can’t stop thinking about how it made me feel.

What are your medical fantasies or fetishes?
Anyone in the medical profession have some interesting stories to tell?

I’m not into hardcore medical fetishism but the idea of being helpless or somewhat humiliated or coldly objectified in a medical setting turns me on. (Hot female giving me a prostate exam or collecting a sperm sample)

I’ve been having chronic testicular pain on and off for many years and a few weeks ago went to a urologist. He prescribed an ultrasound of my balls. Today was the ultrasound. (And mind you my wife was an ultrasound tech and can tell stories…) I had the same procedure done abt 10 years ago and I got a mild erection but the tech took a towel and put it over my cock to hold it back so she could scan wo my cock in the way.

Today, the tech, who was a decent looking 40ish woman had me undress and get under a sheet. No towel to hold my cock back as she scanned my balls. I started to get hard but it was under the sheet (and really trying to stay flaccid so I didn’t embarrass myself). I went soft after a few mins but then she touched my sack again and I got a raging fucking hard on. This time it was sticking out. I didn’t mean for it to (honest) but it did.

Embarrassing.

Then it happened a third time! Now she was on the upper part of my ball sack and literally the back of her hand was rubbing against and touching my erect cock. I was so turned on yet mortified. I hadn’t mentioned anything but after the third erection I apologized. And she was totally cool about it. She said that she does this procedure often. She said I was lucky my stuff was working! She said many times men are there for infertility, or ED or something bad like testicular cancer screening. She totally made me feel better about the whole thing.

i had almost the exact same experience a couple of years ago, the same ultrasound procedure, and I had a similar response and feeling of stimulation afterwards. It was almost as if I was "controlled" by the tech? She had the most sensitive part of my body in her hands, and that sense of complete vulnerability was both sensual and exciting.

used to have a very hot milf who was our nurse practitioner. she was older but damn she had a body and always had a smile that would melt a mans heart.

i had to get my annual physical and so I scheduled with her not thinking anything about it. OK that's a lie. I thought about it for months and was excited for that day to arrive. she walks in and we talk for a few minutes. she looks at all my test and then it was time. she looks at me and smiles and says you know what is coming next right?

damn my cock was already hard. yes I do I said shyly. she said if you are uncomfortable I can always get one of the DR's to come in. oh no need for that I replied as I stood up unbuttoning my pants. as soon as I slid down my boxers my cock pops straight out at full attention.

she rolls up her stool and takes my cock and balls in her hands and what seemed inches from her face. she gives me the full examination very carefully and remarks well not every day I get to see a man fully shaved and speaking professionally of course I appreciate it. she then says the wife must be pretty happy with that one.

she then tells me to turn around and bend over. I hear her putting on the glove and and feel one hand on my hip. her finger begins to slowly probe my ass and she said I hope this doesn't hurt too much. I was in pure heaven feeling her slide inside of me and man she went deep. I muttered no it's no big deal.

when she finally found the prostrate I thought for sure I was going to shoot a wad clear across the room. but just like that it was over. I turned around with my cock still hard and precum flowing everywhere. she just looked over at me and smiled. you can clean up now she said as she motioned for the klenex box of tissues.

not long after that the DR's office made a rule that nurse practitioners couldn't give men prostrate exam any longer. damn I was heart broken. I kidded her on another visit about not having to give those crazy men exams and she smiled and said a few of you weren't too bad.

Three years ago I had part of my prostate gland removed and I had a catheter inserted during the surgery because I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days while taking an intravenous saline solution to get all of the blood out of the area. On the third day, the surgical nurse entered the room. There were two other patients. She approached my bed and told me to bend my knees. I did so and she pushed the sheet and blanket down and took hold of my cock where the scar from my circumcision was. She held my cock for five minutes, while we both remained silent. She released my cock and moved the blanket and sheet back up to cover my body. The next afternoon, two of the young nurses asked me if I had a sweetheart and I replied that I did. That was the last time I saw the surgical nurse.

Last edited:
Same fantasies

Same thing I've always wanted - a somewhat promiscuous and attractive female practitioner to "handle " me. No gown required!

When I was in my early 20's I ended up in a hospital with a burning sensation in my stomach. At the time I thought my appendix burst. The pain was unbelievable.

It turned out I had an ulcer. This was in the late 70's. I was admitted for observation and testing. I spent a week in the hospital.

Now you'd be sent home immediately. How times have changed.

The night before I was scheduled for an upper and lower GI.
A nurse came in to take my vitals. While she was checking my blood pressure, another nurse came in a green bottle and set the bottle down on my tray.

Telling me to make sure I drink it all.
What is it I asked?

Its a laxative to clean you out for your testing tomorrow.

I took a sip, its nasty I said.
The nurse told me it was necasary I drink it all. Do I have to I asked?

The other nurse chimed in. We could give you an enema instead.

I thought for a minute. If only I were in a private room I would have agreed, but I was in the only ward in the hospital. There were three other guys in there.
The two nurses were in there 30's and both quite attractive.

My wife and I role played the scenario I had in the first post about a month later. https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=94318100&postcount=1

She is a former x ray tech and did a great job of role playing it, “scanning my balls” talking all technical and being sexy all at the same time. It was so fuckin sexy. She “scannned” my balls, made small talk and ignored my erection for about 30-35 minutes. It was unbearable.

Then she moved up from my balls and started slowly teasing and rubbing my cock for 20-25 minutes. Then she put some lube on me and gave me a fantastic slow handjob. Lots of tight grasping, but never fast enough to get me close. So frustrating! She talked sexy and dirty to me and finally sped up and got me to the edge a few times but never allowed me to tip over to orgasm.

Then she stopped, told me to clean up and said “No cumming for you, dirty old man!”

That was the end! We regularly practice orgasm control so I was not that surprised but man was I hoping to cum! We talked about the session for a long time. I was so turned on. I’m hoping that when she allows me to cum next - I hope after Christmas- we will role play this again! Or maybe a sexy dominant nurse milking a cum sample from me.

I am looking to record some audios of such stories. Hit me up if you need a female voice. Would love some naughty chat with a medical theme to it, too.

I lost my nurse fantasies when they all went to scrubs. Loved the nurses uniforms that always flashed the lace of their slip. Later, the polyester uniforms were transparent enough to see some really pretty slips under them. Also liked the way those uniforms clung to those nice bodies.

A couple of years ago my blood work came back with elevated PSA levels so I went to a urologist. I did a little research and was expecting the older gentleman who was the top guy in that practice. I sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor when this absolutely beautiful young woman walks in with a laptop and starts asking alot of questions. I figured that's all she was doing until she turns to me and says "OK, let's start with the front"
I was a bit surprised and nervous but I stood and dropped my pants. She rolled over on her little stool and grabbed my cock which was level with her face and proceeded with a thorough examination of my junk. She then tells me to bend over
I turned and bent and she rammed her finger up my ass with no mercy. I thought she was digging for gold. Truth be told I'm a grower not a shower so I would have felt alot better if I did get an election. Too nervous I suppose.

I lost my nurse fantasies when they all went to scrubs. Loved the nurses uniforms that always flashed the lace of their slip. Later, the polyester uniforms were transparent enough to see some really pretty slips under them. Also liked the way those uniforms clung to those nice bodies.

I know that slips are your thing, but for me scrubs always give me a wonderful "down blouse" view whenever they bend over. I love peeking at sexy bras! Obviously they were designed with a deep V-Neck by a Tit Man!

I have quite a few fantasies based on realities.

Earliest was as a young man getting my teeth cleaned and the hygienist was young, busty and beautiful. During the cleaning, several times, the back of my head was against her breast. I kept it together, but remembered it FONDLEy many times afterwards. ( A couple weeks back, now 40 years later, another hygienist used a similar technique... :) She was not as hot to me, but now, I think I need to illustrate the 1st event... plus.:)

A few years back I had a startling/scary event. While masturbating, when I came, there was some blood in my semen!:eek: No pain, but I called my G.P. to make an appointment. Turns out he was not available, but another Dr. in the practice was; a woman. A bit embarrassing, but it would be regardless. It turns out that she was quite attractive. The hilarious part is that she gave me GIANT paper boxers to change into. I suspect that is to embarrass you out of anything sexual! LOL That and the cold exam room (and a bit of anxiety) kept me from getting hard. Never the less, there was some fuel for fantasy as she also gave me a digital prostate exam.

So I illustrated the event, but added my (fictional wife, my actual wife would not have enhanced the experience) even though I was alone with the doctor.
attachment.php

attachment.php

At other times, when at the hospital for various issues, if the nurse, tech or doctor is attractive I'll build a fantasy around the situation.

So another time was, as I recall (I'd have to check the dates), for a kidney stone and I was in a gown, under a sheet on a gurney. The nurse had installed an IV and was checking my vitals... I imagined her finding my pulse in another manner...

attachment.php

Sometime prior to that, I got a vasectomy. Part of the process is getting a sperm count. You can bring in a sample (within a short window of time). Apparently you can also produce a sample AT the lab (you'd get a better count with a fresh batch). I did not realize it until I arrive with lidded jar and the beautiful young woman at check in asked if I brought a specimen or would be producing one there. "Well durn! If I had known!"... Just the thought of her would have been motivation, and in fantasy, she would offer to assist!:cool:

Could have done the office thing for the follow up count, but for some reason didn't.

Post operation a beautiful intern was there to inspect the incisions with the surgeon. Would have rather that he wasn't there.;)

Another was getting shaved for a hernia operation. Again, a lovely nurse, but so much else going on. Shaving for an angiogram... not very erotic in reality.:)

Completely made up was providing a semen sample for my female doctor with visual assistance of her lab tech.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ExamPaperBoxers-IMF.jpg
    ExamPaperBoxers-IMF.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 424
  • ProstateExam-IMF.jpg
    ProstateExam-IMF.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Checking-Vitals-Signs-B_IMF.jpg
    Checking-Vitals-Signs-B_IMF.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 408
  • SpecimenV3_IMF.jpg
    SpecimenV3_IMF.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 401
Not a fetish, but my wife’s a nurse and she looks pretty sexy in her scrubs. She has examined me quite a few times.

I have quite a few fantasies based on realities.

Earliest was as a young man getting my teeth cleaned and the hygienist was young, busty and beautiful. During the cleaning, several times, the back of my head was against her breast. I kept it together, but remembered it FONDLEy many times afterwards. ( A couple weeks back, now 40 years later, another hygienist used a similar technique... :) She was not as hot to me, but now, I think I need to illustrate the 1st event... plus.:)

A few years back I had a startling/scary event. While masturbating, when I came, there was some blood in my semen!:eek: No pain, but I called my G.P. to make an appointment. Turns out he was not available, but another Dr. in the practice was; a woman. A bit embarrassing, but it would be regardless. It turns out that she was quite attractive. The hilarious part is that she gave me GIANT paper boxers to change into. I suspect that is to embarrass you out of anything sexual! LOL That and the cold exam room (and a bit of anxiety) kept me from getting hard. Never the less, there was some fuel for fantasy as she also gave me a digital prostate exam.

So I illustrated the event, but added my (fictional wife, my actual wife would not have enhanced the experience) even though I was alone with the doctor.
attachment.php

attachment.php

At other times, when at the hospital for various issues, if the nurse, tech or doctor is attractive I'll build a fantasy around the situation.

So another time was, as I recall (I'd have to check the dates), for a kidney stone and I was in a gown, under a sheet on a gurney. The nurse had installed an IV and was checking my vitals... I imagined her finding my pulse in another manner...

attachment.php

Sometime prior to that, I got a vasectomy. Part of the process is getting a sperm count. You can bring in a sample (within a short window of time). Apparently you can also produce a sample AT the lab (you'd get a better count with a fresh batch). I did not realize it until I arrive with lidded jar and the beautiful young woman at check in asked if I brought a specimen or would be producing one there. "Well durn! If I had known!"... Just the thought of her would have been motivation, and in fantasy, she would offer to assist!:cool:

Could have done the office thing for the follow up count, but for some reason didn't.

Post operation a beautiful intern was there to inspect the incisions with the surgeon. Would have rather that he wasn't there.;)

Another was getting shaved for a hernia operation. Again, a lovely nurse, but so much else going on. Shaving for an angiogram... not very erotic in reality.:)

Completely made up was providing a semen sample for my female doctor with visual assistance of her lab tech.

attachment.php

Great content...love the drawings! Thanks for sharing!

I've had 2 experiences that got me worked up. First one was after foot surgery and I had stubborn swelling in my lower leg. Dr. was worried about blood clots, so he ordered an ultrasound. I didn't realize it would be toes to groin. The tech was a sexy, flirty, down to earth blonde. When she got up to the top, her knuckles grazed agaist my balls and I started to swell. Tried to think about other things, but to no avail. She got more chatty, more flirty, and seemed to enjoy my discomfort.

Other time was a routine physical with my primary care provider, who happened to be a sexy MILF who also had a flirty personality. She seemed to linger around my balls. I swelled a bit, but not as much as the ultrasound. Got off many times to those situations turned into fantasies.

The only fantasy I have about anyone in medical field is with a dental hygienist.When I go to the dentist 100% of the time it’s a female cleaning my teeth. So I make sure to wear loose fitting sweats that rest on my bulge when I lay back in the chair.
I always imagine she gets turned on looking at my bulge,she stops what she’s doing and starts caressing my cock through my sweats. Eventually pulling them down and blowing me.

Embarrassing.

Was she wearing latex gloves by any chance? That would be the biggest turn on. No real life experiences to speak of since I rarely get to visit the doctor (probably a good thing) but one of my fantasy experiences would be to be given a full physical by an attractive older nurse wearing latex gloves...
I guess nylon isn't my only fetish. :p

Embarrassing.

i have had my penis exposed to female doctor and assitant several times. always cold room so i have shrinkage. they look and see and i swear to god they leave my gown off or pulled to the side longer than one would expect. ... once i am out of there i tease and please my little cock thinking about what they must think (and say to each other when i am not around).

I wentto the doctors for an exam, when she had me bend over and the glove and lube went in my ass,she smiled,.Since I'm bi I had a lot of cocks in there and she just slid in with no resistance at all.

As I've gotten older, almost all of my healthcare providers are now women. My primary doc is a gorgeous woman. Not just "classically beautiful", but her eyes sparkle and her self confidence and poise are incredibly attractive. She told me that she used to be a dancer before going into medicine. She's seen everything and handled the family jewels. Her PA is also gorgeous. When I first started having prostate symptoms, my doc wasn't available so I saw the PA. She told me to drop trou, and gave me a thorough DRE. My endocrine doc is also remarkably good looking. My gastro doc, a petite raven-haired beauty, has spent more time in my ass than anyone, between two different colonoscopies and hemorrhoids. Only my urologist is a male, but is assistant and PA are also women.

With all of that opportunity, I have never had a visit that was even remotely sexual. These ladies are all professional and all business. The only time one of them let their professional mask slip was my gastro doc. She was showing her intern (a younger gal) how to use the banding tool (if you've never had the pleasure, it goes in your ass and slips a rubber band around the offending tissue). After two prostate biopsies, a couple previous bandings, and having played with toys that undoubtedly contributed to the hemorrhoids, much to her apparent surprise the tool popped right in. She said "Wow, now that was easy!". Fun times.

So let me describe as a practising psychologist/marital relations therapist my side of the effects of verbal interaction with my patients. Probably half of my cases deal with sexual problems, and many relate to sexual fantasies and experiences, with many involving a lot of eroticism. I attempt not to be influenced and get excited by what I hear, diasscociating myself completely, but still I am human, and at times I do. Usually, if I start getting excited, I attempt to check it by asking my patient if he/she wants to have a coffee as I am going to have one, and the process of calling my secretary for coffee puts a break on the chain of thoughts that accompanied my patient's account. This interruption works, but at times, my excitement resumes. It is rare that I get very excited, but if I do, and if I have some free time after my patient leaves, I resort to going to the toilet to touch myself.

“Touch yourself” leaves open the question of whether you climax or not. If you climax, do you not worry that you are adding a positive reinforcement to undesired behavior? As you state, “you are human”, and I don’t see another path better than the one you took.

So let me describe as a practising psychologist/marital relations therapist my side of the effects of verbal interaction with my patients. Probably half of my cases deal with sexual problems, and many relate to sexual fantasies and experiences, with many involving a lot of eroticism. I attempt not to be influenced and get excited by what I hear, diasscociating myself completely, but still I am human, and at times I do. Usually, if I start getting excited, I attempt to check it by asking my patient if he/she wants to have a coffee as I am going to have one, and the process of calling my secretary for coffee puts a break on the chain of thoughts that accompanied my patient's account. This interruption works, but at times, my excitement resumes. It is rare that I get very excited, but if I do, and if I have some free time after my patient leaves, I resort to going to the toilet to touch myself.
Have you ever had someone confess that they had a therapist kink to you?

Back