Medical Examination/Nurse Fantasies or Fetish

I was in my 30’s. Married a few years, a couple kids. Decent sex life all things considered. A bump appears about midway down the fuselage of Mr. Happy. Wife says I should get it checked.
I don’t have a urologist at the time, so decide to go to a large hospital connected to a medical school in Baltimore, keep it anonymous as much as possible.
I show up for the appointment, am led into a room and told to disrobe down to my underwear. I do and sit on the table and wait for the doctor. In walks a gorgeous young lady. She asks me what’s going on, I tell her, and she says let’s see it. I knew what was coming. As I’m peeling off my underwear, Mr. Happy is very glad to see his new friend. It is getting larger and larger and she hasn’t even touched it yet. She’s on a stool, eye level, and it’s turning into a blue vein throbber!
She gets a little flustered at the way things are going and reaches for some small scissors. Her hands are a little unsteady as she grips my wood with one hand and clips the bump off with the other, deposits it in a vial and bolts out the door.
I was informed that it was benign-a pearly papilloma.

Back