Mature Ladies At Church

bumping for Sunday...hopefully someone will have naughty stories to share.

getting ready for Sunday again...But no one has seen some really great looking, sexy women at church \

anyone see some sexy ladies at church today who gave them naughty thoughts?

that's when you walk with your hands in the fig leaf position.

i had a nice experience with that. a couple of years ago, i went to the church with my father because he demanded so, i can't remember why but mustve been something important coz he wanted me and my brothers and sisters to come and we all live far from his church.
sitting right in front of me there was this latina lady, around her 50s, in a loosy dress down to the middle of her thighs. although the dress was loosy, her hips were large and her buttocks were round so it got tight from bellow the waist and the best part is that because of that the panty lines ridge were visible and it was clearly a g-string, one of my sisters even joked she didn't know they could wear those kind of underwear at church.
but things would got even hotter because everytime she had to get up, her buttocks jiggled a lot as well as when she sang the church songs together with the choir. i got completely mesmerized by that although i tried to dissemble it.
because of that i went to the church for several weeks, my father even get surprised. i confirmed it wasn't only a occasion, she always dressed sexy as fuck. i always tried to sit behind her although it wasn't always possible. some weeks later, my father would introduce her to her as i was going away and stopped to greet him, he was talking to some people including her and he introduced me to everyone there. she was not only a hot aged woman but also a nice person. after that, we always greeted ourselves and we even added ourselves on facebook because we were all in the church group there and i added some other people too, some of then i befriended for real. but our relationship didn't advanced any further.
sometime later i got tired and quit going to church, but i always get the hard-ons everytime i remember her.

anyone see some sexy ladies at church today who gave them naughty thoughts?

A sweet mother (40ish MILF) and her daughter about 20 were getting our of their car as I drove into the parking lot. Mom wearing a long but somewhat tight skirt and her full bosom shown off with a low cut and form fitting blouse. I greeted her as we both got to the door at the same time. Holding the door for them, I got a good look at her, then her daughter. The 20ish girl a full figure with a short dress and (like mommy) a somewhat tight top part of the dress that showed me a lot of her fleshy cleavage and outline of her mommy-like mammaries. I watched as both passed by me and into the church and down the aisle to be seated. Quite a wonderful sight to behold.

Hoping to hear some great naughty church stories this weekend. :)

Went to church for New year's.. found myself turned on by the amount of milfs and sexy mature women.. Tight dresses showing off those sexy mature curves and big juicy tits galore..Any guys have ever been turned on looking at women in church..Ladies have you ever turned guys on at church or know a lady who has .Let me hear your tales please 💘 Happy New Year

These church ladies are my favorite go-to for fantasies! Some awesome looking tits and ass in my church! :kiss::rose::heart:

There are certainly some attractive women, but generally not any hot women. Every once in a while though, I will see someone who provides more than ample temptation...

These church ladies are my favorite go-to for fantasies! Some awesome looking tits and ass in my church! :kiss::rose::heart:

do you have any favorites?

Ladies do you ever dress to tease when you go to church?

any one have naughty thoughts about the ladies you saw at church today? Or maybe about the men you saw?

This could be such a fun thread. Hopefully some of you will tell about the ladies you secretly lusting after at church, or in the ladies' cases, the men.

I once gave my man a blow job in the church kitchen. Now, mind you, it wasnt during church time.

This could be such a fun thread. Hopefully some of you will tell about the ladies you secretly lusting after at church, or in the ladies' cases, the men.

Teasing goes on during church....setting up after. Church...like coffee hour...and walking her to her car....and then.....

"As I gae tae the kirk on Sunday,
Many's the bonnie lass I see
Sitting by her father's side,
Winking o'er the pews at me."

(from "The Barnyards o' Delgaty," an old Scottish folksong.)

While slut wear is eye-catching, it's all there in one look, nothing to really keep you thinking on. Too many men and women have forgotten the total sexiness of a well-dressed woman be it in a dress, skirt and blouse, or elegantly cut slacks and blouse. And, of course, the hose and heels. We can't forget those. Let's here for the sexiness of clothes.

Right there with you . . . "slut wear" turns me off! As you imply, it's the woman inside the clothes that shows through. Perhaps it's the very pure, uprightness of a clean, well-pressed dress burgeoning with the fullness of a woman's curves that is so sexy. . . . Also, the young women at church are real cock raisers--high breasts brushing the insides of their blouses as they turn in their seats, the rustle of crisp material over thighs and hips. My-oh-my . . .

Right there with you . . . "slut wear" turns me off! As you imply, it's the woman inside the clothes that shows through. Perhaps it's the very pure, uprightness of a clean, well-pressed dress burgeoning with the fullness of a woman's curves that is so sexy. . . . Also, the young women at church are real cock raisers--high breasts brushing the insides of their blouses as they turn in their seats, the rustle of crisp material over thighs and hips. My-oh-my . . .

the fun part is to get those respectable clothes off and find very naughty undies under it all....

Back