Mature Ladies At Church

Thinking of fantasizing about "mature women in church", or the dentist's waiting room, or at the PTA show at school, or.... I have a little game I play in my head to keep my brain active. It's called "does she". Does she like sucking cock? Does she swallow? Does she like being fucked in the ass? Does she have a shaved pussy or natural bush? Has she done threesomes? Does she enjoy a little fun while hubby is at work? Always fun to try to guess. I've wondered if women ever play this game with guys.

LOL !! I do that all the time ! I never wondered if women play the same game,but I'm sure they do,

While in church today, I spent more time looking at all the lovely ladies wishing there was a way to find out which ones are wearing sexy bras and panties and which ones are wearing plain old "granny" panties. It was tough to pay attention to the sermon today.

lots of good looking women there in church today, I guess.

need to bump up this thread. There is more to see at church than just the preacher....

I do !

I'm curious, since we men like watching women at church, and thinking about naughty things while we should be thinking about spiritual things, how many women out there actually like teasing guys at church, knowing they're being watched.

I am 19, i play the piano at my church. I love wearing tight outfits and look for men to tease. We would have greeting time and i loved walking around and will "accidently" grind into certain guys to the point they have to use their bible to cover their hardon;)

I got to church every Sunday and their are no attractive single or married women their at all I am jealous of you folks.

you need to stop going to 7:30 mass where all of the great-grandmothers go, the milfs don't get to church before 10:30 lol. Like the idea of this thread but it has always bothered me that I am checking out women in Church. Do it without thinking, and just hope I catch myself before my wandering eye gets caught.

I go to church every Sunday, both services 8:15 and 10:45. ( I run the tech)
I sit back there looking at all the Hot ladies from 18 to 60!
I just think about ooohhh how I want to play with them outside of church!

I would love to have you playing at our church. I usually check out the choir when their singing. You would give me a reason to stare for the entire service.

QUOTE=piAnoluv;90514233]I am 19, i play the piano at my church. I love wearing tight outfits and look for men to tease. We would have greeting time and i loved walking around and will "accidently" grind into certain guys to the point they have to use their bible to cover their hardon;)[/QUOTE]

I am 19, i play the piano at my church. I love wearing tight outfits and look for men to tease. We would have greeting time and i loved walking around and will "accidently" grind into certain guys to the point they have to use their bible to cover their hardon;)

You might even be able to keep me awake in church.

For me that is the delight -- and the main point -- of going to Church. To see the young women dressed up in tight skirts and blouses. Does your grinding ever lead to anything more exciting?

ladies at church

In my church going days often found my self wondering about how her lips would feel wrapped around my cock. And as we get older we can think about them all from 18 to 65. And what would she be llike in the bedroom.

Also some of the old books about the pastor and the women in the church always got me going. The pastor's wife and daughter. ect

Went to church for New year's.. found myself turned on by the amount of milfs and sexy mature women.. Tight dresses showing off those sexy mature curves and big juicy tits galore..Any guys have ever been turned on looking at women in church..Ladies have you ever turned guys on at church or know a lady who has .Let me hear your tales please 💘 Happy New Year

Yes! When I was "much younger", I would look at all the beautiful ladies and think about fucking them when i jacked off later that afternoon. :D

So sexy, so beautiful! Every young man's fantasy; fucking an older woman.

My ex wife was a hottie with a great voice. Sang at church, short skirt. The men loved her. I loved fucking her on sunday. She would be on stage singing, I knew the men would love to fuck her. I wish there would have been a line for fondling her after church.

A big "yes" to this! I thought I was perhaps the only "sinner" who looks at and lusts after women at church! Guess not!

We go almost every Sunday lol and I’m active in a good baptist community!

What naughty thoughts are you having in church about some of the men, or ladies? Wondering how naughty their undies are under their church clothes? or the naughty things they'll be doing later? or earlier?

C,E and MD

My sexy wife has been luring me to church for years.

We do not attend weekly anymore, but when we did it was on.

I was usually given the opportunity to pick thong, g-string, or bikini's for her with a few limitations.

If she needed hose, I also got to select color, texture, thigh-highs with garters, stay-ups (her favorite) or hose. Sometimes she would put some super slutty stuff in the mix. If I saw black seamed stockings or the blue jeweled Victoria Secret bra it usually meant I was participating in the service or making treats or a cake for coffee hour.

During our late 30's and most of our 40's we attended church at the same place my best friend and his wife attended. My wife teased him. She told me it was her goal to make him think about her when he was banging his wife on Sunday night. It made us so horny we would race home from church feed the family and lock that bedroom door while they ate. If she was wearing a dress it was around her waist and she was whispering dirty things about my buddy jerking off thinking of her.

My buddy would drive separate and come late to church. He would try to sit behind my wife if possible so he could get an eyeful of her whale-tail. He liked to play golf after church. He's surely out there now.

Recently we were talking about my wife and her exploits. We were revisiting her sexy little church performances. When we were ushers together we would hang out in the courtyard and revisit our weekend marital sex. Many times we were trying to top each other on Saturday night so we could 1 up the other guy's story the next day.

He admitted that many times after church he would go to his office and jerk off thinking about having a 3 somes with me and my wife. We still hang out occasionally but he's on a leash now.

My sexy wife has been luring me to church for years.

We do not attend weekly anymore, but when we did it was on.

I was usually given the opportunity to pick thong, g-string, or bikini's for her with a few limitations.

If she needed hose, I also got to select color, texture, thigh-highs with garters, stay-ups (her favorite) or hose. Sometimes she would put some super slutty stuff in the mix. If I saw black seamed stockings or the blue jeweled Victoria Secret bra it usually meant I was participating in the service or making treats or a cake for coffee hour.

During our late 30's and most of our 40's we attended church at the same place my best friend and his wife attended. My wife teased him. She told me it was her goal to make him think about her when he was banging his wife on Sunday night. It made us so horny we would race home from church feed the family and lock that bedroom door while they ate. If she was wearing a dress it was around her waist and she was whispering dirty things about my buddy jerking off thinking of her.

My buddy would drive separate and come late to church. He would try to sit behind my wife if possible so he could get an eyeful of her whale-tail. He liked to play golf after church. He's surely out there now.

Recently we were talking about my wife and her exploits. We were revisiting her sexy little church performances. When we were ushers together we would hang out in the courtyard and revisit our weekend marital sex. Many times we were trying to top each other on Saturday night so we could 1 up the other guy's story the next day.

He admitted that many times after church he would go to his office and jerk off thinking about having a 3 somes with me and my wife. We still hang out occasionally but he's on a leash now.

Who said church has to be boring?

Maybe someone this week will see a really hot woman at church, or glimpse something at church they weren't supposed to see.

Ladies, did you wear some naughty undies under your respectable church clothes today? Guys what women did you see at church who got you thinking very unchurch-like thoughts?

Back