Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

College Fantasy

When I was in college I fantasized about a professor. She was about 40 and I think I saw her look at me with "interest." It was probably my imagination but since them I have fantasized about being with her in her home, undressing for her, tempting her, teasing her--until I let her do whatever she desired with me. It still works wonders for me when I remember her.

When I was in college I fantasized about a professor. She was about 40 and I think I saw her look at me with "interest." It was probably my imagination but since them I have fantasized about being with her in her home, undressing for her, tempting her, teasing her--until I let her do whatever she desired with me. It still works wonders for me when I remember her.

I wish I had been your teacher and that you acted on your fantasy. I would have been a willing participant.

I'm studying part time in the UK and I have a total crush on my lecturer...she's 42, really pretty and funny...I have the most naughty thoughts about inviting her for a drink with my BF and me...then us all heading back up to our hotel room...watching them together, then finally her exploring herself with me

I'm studying part time in the UK and I have a total crush on my lecturer...she's 42, really pretty and funny...I have the most naughty thoughts about inviting her for a drink with my BF and me...then us all heading back up to our hotel room...watching them together, then finally her exploring herself with me

drop the boyfriend-- just met up with her and explore the possibilities between you and her-- you might be surprised.. staggering things have happened and they do all the time..

I really wish I knew of a married woman who thought about girls!

I am a married woman and I think about girls all the time. I have been married since 2008 and I have had a girlfriend during my marriage. And I have just recently had a dream about a sexy woman that used to be my gym teacher. She was flattered when I told her.

It's not uncommon to find married woman who think about other girl but some just don't want to come out and say that they have.

Hot thread! I also fantasize about my "college days", being married not many single girls are looking my way, and hubby insists if I were to ever "hook up" she'd have to be single. At least I still have my imagination!

I think for me, there's something about married women lusting after me. Not that I've ever had it... but I certainly wouldn't turn her down. At least for a good tease. :cattail:

I think for me, there's something about married women lusting after me. Not that I've ever had it... but I certainly wouldn't turn her down. At least for a good tease. :cattail:

I'd love to tease you with my cleavage and full breasts, nicely displayed...:eek:

My oldest sister had very large breasts when she was younger, FF at 18. She had so many back and shoulder problems.

I've been a G since I was 20. At the age of 14 I was a dd. I have bad back problems. It can be a hassle. I want a reduction.

What a great thread! I think this idea is hot for a lot of us. Some would never admit just like to secretly fantasize.

I think I may have found my new favorite thread.

I have done quite a bit more than just fantasize. At this point in my life I want more than a one-night stand or a woman to share with a guy. I'm fine if she's married or has other partners but I want lots of one on one time with her to just enjoy life and ...explore the pleasures of each other's bodies.

At this point in my life I want more than a one-night stand or a woman to share with a guy. I'm fine if she's married or has other partners but I want lots of one on one time with her to just enjoy life and ...explore the pleasures of each other's bodies.
Can I get an Amen! :) Any Michigan kittens (over18) out there? My birthday is next month and I know what I want!

Back