Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I whisper *cum on my fingers*..I kiss your neck as I leave wet spots on your stockings

Those words are all it akes

i climax instantly shaking and shuddering
screaming for more
feeling your moist patch on my thigh and leg mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it is one of my favorite fantasies in my alone time, that I am with another woman who is sexy, experienced, confident, and in control.

Hi 2wet4words!

I am a 47 year old female who have had her girl and girl experiences back in her 20's, nothing in the past 20 years.(Shit , just realized it has been that long). I am a married professional woman , I recently joined literotica and started posting my stories. I am often horny as hell and often think back to my girl on girl days and would love to experience those days again. Not sure about how or where to get started, perhaps you and the others could help me out :)

Would love to get it on with another woman

Often write about it , definitely think about it often and definitely want to get it on with another woman. Many times I fantasize about the touch and feel of a woman's breasts, hard nipples, wet pussy and the taste of it. would love to be clit to clit with someone not to mention other kinky acts :)

I really wish I knew of a married woman who thought about girls!

Hi 2wet4words!

I am a 47 year old female who have had her girl and girl experiences back in her 20's, nothing in the past 20 years.(Shit , just realized it has been that long). I am a married professional woman , I recently joined literotica and started posting my stories. I am often horny as hell and often think back to my girl on girl days and would love to experience those days again. Not sure about how or where to get started, perhaps you and the others could help me out :)

You sound just like me. My experiences were all in college but the thoughts are so strong now.

if your looking for some company message me

hello there, Im doing my laundry and I would love to hear from someone.

Back