Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Loving this forum!
I am a 41 year old married mother of three. I have had the hots for one of my lesbian friends for 20 years. I finally came clean with her last month and told her how I felt. We now live over 1000 miles apart but our cyber sex has been amazing. She us stongly encouraging me to go out and try some local produce. I haven't worked my way up to that yet, but it may be in my new future. :0)

Loving this forum!
I am a 41 year old married mother of three. I have had the hots for one of my lesbian friends for 20 years. I finally came clean with her last month and told her how I felt. We now live over 1000 miles apart but our cyber sex has been amazing. She us stongly encouraging me to go out and try some local produce. I haven't worked my way up to that yet, but it may be in my new future. :0)

Welcome to the forums...

Hope you enjoy. There are a variety of ways to occupy yourself, reading the stories in the story section, the role plays or even role play yourself :)

Been a little while since I frequented the boards. Still very much in the grip of fantasy about being a married woman's plaything, or a bad influence on a vaguely curious married woman.

Been a little while since I frequented the boards. Still very much in the grip of fantasy about being a married woman's plaything, or a bad influence on a vaguely curious married woman.

You can be a "bad influence" on me anytime ..... :kiss:

ave you ever role played in the sexual role playing forums??

Miranda

Well... I'm not married. No kids... not even ever in a real relationship. I'm 18 and this is my first week of College. But I LOVE the idea of an older married woman lusting after me. Telling me what she would want... fantasizing about doing naughty things to my young body.

Loving this forum!

I'm so jealous! I would love to have a sexy fling with a friend of mine. I think about sucking and fucking other women constantly! It must have been amazing when that first encounter finally happened.

Bi-Curious :)

I have not had a chance to read through this entire thread, but I think I may have to find the time...lol.

I am 40 and married, husband and I are embarking on a whole new level of sexual exploration. In short, we want to try it all...lol.

I am bi-curious but have never even kissed another woman. I have a fantasy of meeting another woman and spending a few hours just touching her all over. I really want to know what it feels like to touch her body, to smell and taste her skin. It's not so much about having my head between her thighs or hers between mine, although I have no objection to it moving in that direction. I want to have her lay face down on a bed and just let me run my hands and lips and tongue over her skin from top to bottom (hmmm... anyway). Then have her turn over and repeat from bottom to top, touching every inch. I want to explore at my leisure. I want a quiet, sensual experience, no rush, no concern about pleasing anyone, just my own curiosity.

I would love it if she wanted to do the same to me, I think I would really enjoy the sensation of being explored and touched by another woman.

I have been tentatively looking for "the" woman for about three years, but I have yet to find her. Now that I can show my interest more openly I am hopeful it will happen soon :)

pj

Well if this isnt me...

Never when I'm with the hubby, but almost always when I'm alone am I thinking about a pair of perky b cups and a thick thighs. And my face buried between both.

My wife and I commonly read stories from Lit for foreplay. Our favorites are usually from the "Group" section and involve FFM. Do any of you fine ladies have specific story suggestions for us? Please feel free to PM us. We've worked our way through the obvious good ones....now we're looking for the unknowns. :D

That does sound like lots of fun. I used to try to get my hubs to read them with me but he'd just roll his eyes. The sports page and the business section is about all he ever reads.

That does sound like lots of fun. I used to try to get my hubs to read them with me but he'd just roll his eyes. The sports page and the business section is about all he ever reads.

Aww. It has REALLY spiced up our sex life. :devil: I find that oral sex for both of us is now almost mandatory. lol She's also much more wet, and drippy when she cums. :D

Though I know it is not what you meant, but it does sound sexy when you say "Hello from down under" ;)

I am happily married but go throught stages of fantasizing that seem to go way beyond simple curiousity. It's a particularly strong at the moment and the idea of being with another woman is all I seem to think about.

Back