Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I used to fantasized about girls all the time. I was extremely bi curious. Then one day I met the girl of my dreams! We have since formed a poly-triad and so far so good!

Hey

It has been a while since i have been here, but if any girls are looking to cyber like me im on yahoo, uknow4aro

Hello!

I've been exploring lit over the last few months and it looks like this where I might find some like minded women. I'm happily married to forum member Talldoc but I'm also actively interested in being with another woman. I've never been with a woman but it is something I think about a fair amount these days and something Talldoc and I talk about when we are exploring our fantasies

Well I guess I can still respond on this thread for a little while. Maybe have to start a divorced women who fantasize about girls thread.

I just returned from Las Vegas where I had an incredibly torrid affair with a married woman. Married women, all that pent up need released like a thunder storm, OMG the ground shaking orgasms. For my last orgasm, I was at at the window looking at the people at the pool, my lover fucking me with a strap-on. My legs were like jelly, my body trembling with orgasmic spasms....
Married women...gotta love em :heart:

I just returned from Las Vegas where I had an incredibly torrid affair with a married woman. Married women, all that pent up need released like a thunder storm, OMG the ground shaking orgasms. For my last orgasm, I was at at the window looking at the people at the pool, my lover fucking me with a strap-on. My legs were like jelly, my body trembling with orgasmic spasms....
Married women...gotta love em :heart:

Hmmm and I thought you were in LA for the sun, hehehe.

Yep. Married woman here. Wish it was me. Whenever I travel, I look for lesbian bars....Haven't hit the jackpot like that! Want to go to a bar and have a soft butch pick up on me....and be the third with her partner. Dancing closely with a very young femme who I can dominate and take care of. Or something. I keep imagining...

here's a nice pic of an older/younger seduction scene, just when things are starting to get get interesting. oh, to be a fly on that wall...

Untitled-1.jjpg.jpg

I am looking for female co-authors for a new lesbian BDSM role play. Writers must be kinky, creative, imaginative and capable of multi-paragraph posts at least once per week. PM if interested. Link to RP is below...

I don't suppose there are any married women out there just looking to chat are there? Not trolling for sex of any description and not spamming BDSM :)mad:). You know, married women who just want to chat to other bi/bi-curious married women???

An ocean away....

Given that a siozable body of water is between us, I douibt that I shall ever have the delicious pleasure of pulling down your panties.....but if you would care to "chat" about that sort of thing, do join me....Check out my posts.....Married, girl-girl play with husband's knowledge and approval....

I work alone from a home office in the suburbs of Washington, DC, which gives me ample opportunity to pleasure myself when and how I wish....I have two girl pals who lives fairly nearby, and we try to play at least one afternoon a week, after the market closes.....

So, you are accepting my invitation to come get acquainted...what would be more fun than joining me in a skinny dip in our pool, fence for privacy? Ah, the first sight of your beautiful haired pussy.....Sit so that your labia part, giving me a glimpse of the pinkness of your cleft....

Come on over here, now, and give a big kiss to

Kath

Back