Lusting After Him (Closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

"Sounds boring" He laughed again. "Well let's do something I can't sit still for too long" He said hoping this would get her off of him before she got too cozy. "I could always go work out in the gym in the basement"

Ally knew what he was doing, and she knew how to stop him. Besides, it was the truth. "Didn't Becca tell you? The basement's getting remodeled, Daddy's trying to install a hot tub. It's too dangerous to go down there."

She casually threw an arm around him and snuggled closer.

"A hot tub huh? Now that will be fun!" Matt thought back to the sex him and Rebecca had in the jacuzzi tub it was so exciting and exhilarating he wanted to do it again. "I wish I had time to take a soak in the tub instead of shower"

"You probably do," Ally said. She squirmed with excitement inside, maybe this time, steam wouldn't obscure her view.

"My body could use the soak after practice. Too bad the hot tub isn't finished so I didn't feel bad about leaving you alone." If he didn't feel bad in leaving Ally by herself to be so bored he would have already been up there in the tub. There was room for two, barely but there was no way he was going to get into the same tub as his naked girlfriend's sister.

"Well, why don't you go up and soak?" Ally urged him gently. "You deserve it, hun." She trailed her fingers along his chest seemingly absentmindly, but she was smart. She had done the research and had her own experiences to fall back on.

Matt couldn't believe the words that were about to come out of his mouth. "Okay. If you get too bored you can join me as long as you have at least a bikini on so it's not bad, would be just like us taking a dip in a hot tub together." He went upstairs and got the tub running and stripped down so he was just in his shorts just incase Ally came up to join. He climbed in and leaned back against the tub, his arms stretched out along the side. Steam slowly rising from the hot bubbling water.

Ally smiled as she watched Matt go up. "It's been a long time since I had time in the jacuzzi," she told herself as she went upstairs to her room and changed into a black string bikini. Looking at herself in the mirror and smiled. She took a deep breath. "You can do this," she told the reflection.

She went over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey, I'm coming to join you, and yes, I'm wearing a bikini." Without further invitation, Ally opened the door and mentally licked her lips at the sight of him. She walked over and observed how she was going to get in without making him TOO uncomfortable.

Matt opened his eyes when he heard Ally's voice and his eyes widened at her bikini, if it could even be called a bikini. It left little to Matt's imagination about what the fabric hid from her petite body. He didn't even think she would join him that's why he said it in the first place. "Didn't think you were gonna show. Just try and squeeze in here. Me and Becca were able to fit in here together."

"Becca's taller than me," Ally joked and slid into the jacuzzi, her eyes closing in happiness. "God, it's been ages since I've been in the jacuzzi. Becca always hogs it."

She had noted the way Matt's eyes widened at the sight of her, and she gave herself a small fist of triumph. Now that he had seen her almost naked, he wouldn't be able to concentrate.

Matt nodded in agreement. "Yes it feels so good!" He said as he closed his eyes again and leaned his head against the edge of the tub. "Yeah your sister loves it in this tub. Especially when I am with her" He said accidentally letting that part slip out of his mouth knowing her sister probably didn't want to hear about that.

Ally laughed. "Oh, I'm SURE that Becca loves it when you're in here with her. I can hear you two in my room."

She looked over Matt thoughtfully, trying to decide what her next move will be. She relaxed further into the tub.

"Oh shit. Seriously?" He asked with a smirk loving how he made Rebecca moan out so loud. "Sorry about that Ally. I can't imagine how awkward that must have been to hear me and your sister like that." He thought back to how he was sitting in this exact spot last time with Rebecca riding him so damn good until he exploded in her mouth.

"It's alright. Honestly. It was awkward at first, but hey, I'm not going to interrupt your fun," Ally told him. She teasingly slid a foot along his calf.

Matt didn't even pay attention to Ally's foot on his calf. He sat there just thinking about how hot the sex was him and Rebecca had in the tub and tried to thinking about something else to try not to get a erection. "Such a nice sister" He said teasingly at her mentioning she wasn't going to interrupt their fun.

"Well, yeah, duh." Ally said, giggling. "She did it to me once, and I nearly punched her." She continued to stroke her foot gently along Matt's calf, teasing him into thinking she'll go up to his thigh.

"Really?! How rude of her!" He said teasingly. "We have never been interrupted before, I would have been mad. I get grumpy when I don't finish" He said adding a laugh. Matt had no idea why he was talking about sex with his girlfriend's little sister but it was quite entertaining. "What did you do to get back at her? If you have that is."

"Well, I haven't yet," Ally confessed. "I've entertained a few ideas, but that'd be too cruel. And also, I haven't been able to do my best plan yet 'cause my ex dumped me about three weeks ago." She sighed, still teasing, enjoying the talking.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." He said as the talk got more and more interesting. "Well what are your ideas? I promise I won't tell your sister" He said with a reassuring smile. He wanted to hear what Ally's mind could come up with.

"Well. . ." Ally said. "The idea I was going to do was I was going to have sex on her bed and leave JUST enough evidence for her to notice. . . Of course, I'll do it when she's not here, but it would still be very, very bad."

She giggled happily. "Of course, I wasn't able to do it, so now I have to think of something new. . ."

And fucking you just might be the ticket, she said mentally, smiling.

"Damn, you are one naughty girl aren't you Ally?" Matt said as his cock stiffened slightly hearing her talk like that. "I don't know why your boyfriend left you, a guy could be so lucky to have such a naughty girl" He teased. He wondered how Ally would react if she knew Matt and Rebecca had sex on Ally's bed before. It was after Rebecca and Ally had an argument and she wanted to get back at her.

"Awwww thanks, Matt!" Ally said with a smile, her foot slipping up to his thigh. "Besides, I know that you two have done it on my bed before- it'd be perfect revenge."

Matt took notice to Ally's foot running up to his thigh but made no attempt to move it away. It was a little cramped in the tub so he figured she was trying to become more comfortable. "How do you know we had sex on your bed?" He asked curious as to how she found out because they thought they covered their tracks. "Well if I wasn't dating your sister I would volunteer to help you in your plan for revenge." He couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Awww, thanks," Ally said, seemingly understanding. "And how did I find out? Someone forgot to clean up about three spots of semen off of my pure black sheets. Not to mention that I know my sister."

She stroked her foot along his thigh, trying to make him lust for her as much as she did for him, and she could tell it was working, the way words were spilling out of his mouth.

"Damn!" He said softly as they were found out. Her foot continued rubbing his thigh and he knew that it was no longer an accident. "Rebecca tried swallowing my whole load but she couldn't get it all" He said hoping he didn't just cross the line talking about her sister swallowing his big load.

Back