Lord Pmann wants to discuss Sapiosexuals

Lord Pmann

Lord
I see a lot of people who refer to themselves as sapiosexual. Now, being backwards and unaware of such things, I decided to do some research.

So I grabbed my First Edition DSM, and tried to read up. There was nothing (except to find many of you heathens suffer from mental illness). Then I go to Wikipedia and it says it’s somebody who is attracted to smart people. 🤔 Urban Dictionary and it’s authors confirm (Stankdick, 2019 & FingeringFannies, 2022).

Well, fuck me sideways, but is intelligence not a universally attractive quality? Is anyone attracted to some dumbfuck, based on the fact that they are unintelligent? I feel like everyone should be a sapiosexual.

Tell me… who among you are sapiosexuals who would explain what’s special about it? Do you just really get turned on by intelligence? If so, why are you still here at Lit? 🧐

Furthermore, is anyone out there willing to admit they’re attracted to window lickers? I know some of you are, because I see the Listers with whom you’ve paired up.

Please discuss.

tripping-fox-gif-b.gif

Licky like a fox.

Sapiosexual may well be the parallel to a medical term: Idiopathic

Kind of a non-answer but is redolent enough of a bona-fide term to pass as one.

If I'm not attracted to someone on an intellectual level my vagina is dryer than a nun in the Sahara. But ... I find there's so many ways to connect with someone intellectually. And if I'm ovulating all rules are out the window and my body is literally begging me to be a cum dumpster.

If I'm not attracted to someone on an intellectual level my vagina is dryer than a nun in the Sahara. But ... I find there's so many ways to connect with someone intellectually. And if I'm ovulating all rules are out the window and my body is literally begging me to be a cum dumpster.
Just keep your mouth closed :p

An intellectual connection is sort of a given. What's much harder to find, at least for me, is some sort of emotional connection, no matter how ephemeral.

No way I could submit otherwise. No how. 🤷‍♀️

If we were to have a long, intense discussion about Bigfoot that totally blew my mind and engaged my imagination which led to horniness would that count as being attracted to her intelligence? Or would intelligence be defined as her explaining to me in scientific terms why Bigfoot can’t be real (a total noodle limper)?

Is intelligence defined by education or the ability to excite my mind?

If we were to have a long, intense discussion about Bigfoot that totally blew my mind and engaged my imagination which led to horniness would that count as being attracted to her intelligence? Or would intelligence be defined as her explaining to me in scientific terms why Bigfoot can’t be real (a total noodle limper)?

Idk, for me it's more the ability to excite my mind with discursive thinking than mere education. I've spent plenty of time with upper level IQs that, alone, left me unmoved. I suspect an attractive intelligence is one of those things that's subjective.

I dont wanna bang you, but can we have that conversation about Bigfoot sometime??

Idk, for me it's more the ability to excite my mind with discursive thinking than mere education. I've spent plenty of time with upper level IQs that, alone, left me unmoved. I suspect an attractive intelligence is one of those things that's subjective.
Yeah, this.
There's got to be  something to talk about. We don't always have overlap with people and that can make things difficult.
I hate to call it intelligence in many ways because I actually believe we're all of similar intelligence with vastly different experiences that shape the way we see the world. It's a diversity of thought, not a lacking of understanding or potential, or whatever it is we tell ourselves about those we deem to be less intelligent than ourselves.

… my entire career in the ER disagrees with this on every. single. level. 😂
I'm high and very forgiving tonight.

You're right. This is what being in social isolation for two years has done to me. Ugh. I'm seeing the good in people 🙄 there are definitely some very dumb people doing very dumb things.

I'd almost forgotten they exist.

ER stories are the best!

ER stories are the best!

They really are… always in hindsight 😆 People do and say some really stupid shit, and there is nothing I love more than quoting the stupid shit they say in my notes.

“It can’t be gout, I haven’t eaten any tomatoes!”
“I think I may have fallen on the trailer winch handle…” (1x perforated bowel later 😳)

They really are… always in hindsight 😆 People do and say some really stupid shit, and there is nothing I love more than quoting the stupid shit they say in my notes.

“It can’t be gout, I haven’t eaten any tomatoes!”
“I think I may have fallen on the trailer winch handle…” (1x perforated bowel later 😳)
I always wanted to be a fly on the wall in an ER. A few ER type shows I watched. My favorite. Guy walks into the ER with a Camping stove stuck on his dick. GF dared him to see if he could fit his dick into the little hole. Dude does it. Dude ends up in ER :ROFLMAO:

I always wanted to be a fly on the wall in an ER. A few ER type shows I watched. My favorite. Guy walks into the ER with a Camping stove stuck on his dick. GF dared him to see if he could fit his dick into the little hole. Dude does it. Dude ends up in ER :ROFLMAO:

I’ve lots of stories involving wrongful insertions of all the kinds 😂

Back