Looking for a woman who loves masturbating

So hi folks! I'm back after a long absence, and I thought I would bump this thread as I'm still kind of looking for this. If you're at all interested: please see the above posts here, or just PM me and we can chat about it. Otherwise, thanks for reading! You're all awesome!

Hi again, guys.
So, not gonna lie, I'm totally bumping this thread because I'm horny. Seriously though, I'm also a great conversationalist who is happy to chat before anything happens. I'm also a huge fan of audio recordings made just for me, but won't push for those. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to look at this post, and thank you for any and all potential interest. You are all still irrifutably awesome!

Gonna try this once more. I know my request may seem abnormal, but I promise I'm sincere when I say I would be extremely grateful. I've been called a real sweetheart in the past. Thanks again. Love you all!

It has been a very, very long time since this thread was bumped, so I thought I'd give it another go. I am aware that I may very well get no results, but hey, that's OK. I realize i get a little juvenile when I'm in the mood, and I do apologize for that. I have a lot of frustration built up within me, and I am aware I need to control that better. Still, I am indeed quietly seeking a conversation with the kind of woman this thread describes, so, if at all you are able to tolerate me for a while, I'd be delighted and grateful. Thank you.

Back