Locked and loaded: Californians arming up for self-defense as illegals flood into cities

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Californians are arming up for self-defense as the U.S. Border Patrol carries out street drop-offs of illegal immigrants in and around cities like San Diego.

The New York Post reported that “roughly 125,000 migrants have been released onto the streets in the San Diego area since September,” and many area residents are reacting by purchasing firearms and ammunition for themselves and their families.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...g-up-self-defense-illegals-flood-into-cities/

Another shitty piece of journalism by breitbart. No actual gun sales statistic, one gun shop.owner saying people are showing up to his store and one interview with a "concerned gun owner". How lazy can you be?

Give credit where credit is due. Governor Newsom is the top firearms salesman in the state.

That article doesn't analyze the connection between gun ownership with gun violence. If you do, the relationship is clear. Places with more guns aren't more polite, they're more violent. On average, gun owners are more likely to kill themselves or kill a loved one. With lot of guns around, small arguments can easily escalate into murder.

Not to mention all the "accidental" shootings.

There are about 27,000 "unintentional" gun injuries per year, and about 500 deaths.

Expect that number to rise as more and more inexperienced gun owners enter society thanks to lax gun laws.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

When gun threads get silly I think of a comedy skit, probably Mad TV, with a mafia gang led by Woody Allen. He dances while shooting machine guns and then kvetches.. I can't find that video.

Oh believe me, I am armed- against white nationalists, racists, and hatemongers who are a direct threat to my personal freedom and liberty.
And.......just how many of those are found in the ghetto?

Ahahahahahahah reggin!

Peaceful. Hardworking. Ahahahahahah

That accounts for the La Raza and the cartels that are coming here

In such concise terms too. I'm convinced

Send us all of your enforcers!

This is absolute bullshit.

Stop trying to use your unfounded fear of hardworking people as justification to be a racist douchebag. It makes your ass look fat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah. Hardworking people. 100%.

The world as seen through either absolutes or rose-colored granny glasses...

Another shitty piece of journalism by breitbart. No actual gun sales statistic, one gun shop.owner saying people are showing up to his store and one interview with a "concerned gun owner". How lazy can you be?
Your implication then is that this is just a one-off and no other near-border gun store is experiencing increased sales.

It has been said that with the Biden Busing, that all states are now border states, so I guess, you are sure that none of them have experienced an uptick in sales. Right?

Your implication then is that this is just a one-off and no other near-border gun store is experiencing increased sales.
I'm not saying this is or is not occurring. I'm specifically pointing out the 3rd grade writing quality of the author. With the amount of vitriol of the right towards media, I would expect they might be calling for the ones they follow to do better.

But maybe it's just towards the left. 乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠✿⁠༽⁠ㄏ

It has been said that with the Biden Busing, that all states are now border states, so I guess, you are sure that none of them have experienced an uptick in sales. Right?
If the article was any good, I might have an understanding of California sales.

Back