Lit Radio: Specifically for the PG, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure does! I've been doing the show over 10 years.

That's true!

You want me to fill in the blanks for you!?

Sure! I'll get that next week!

Wow, now how did it work out that our host and shows center piece end up being #5,000.

That is cool, Kismet maybe.

Thanks for another great show. it was great that it turned into a festival of Glen Frey's music.:rose:

Damn merry you get to see some great shows. I bet that was killer.

Heard about it at the last minute before our trip. We sat in the very last row at the top of the arena but it was still great. Nice sound and large screens to see what was going on. They looked about 1 inch tall with the naked eye.

This is a great show BBB and you do a fantastic job. Thanks for all of your hard work every week.

Thanks everyone for all the fun tonight. I really like chatting with all of you.
Good night merry, Dutch, love, Starry, CW, Father and of course our host BBB:rose:

If you pop in later investor...sorry you were not here tonight. You are always missed.

Nice requests love....looking forward to hearing them.

I gotta say I agree with CW...that sounds like a bit of bullshit to me too.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106293432

You guys make me grin like the Cheshire Cat.

5K posts! I remember the last thread, it had the very start about the show in it: someone throwing the idea for a Lit-Radio show in the room and BBB 'jumping' to the occasion ...

I was already doing the show...so it was easy!

Saw Cher with Cindy Lauper in Las Vegas at the MGM. What a show. Not a concert, it was a show.

Both ladies crushed it.

Cool!

It was a wonderful show, 3B! Thank you very much :kiss::kiss::kiss:

A good night to you, and to Gracie.

Greeny, Father, Merry, Love, and everyone else, it was marvelous seeing you all again, a wonderful night to all of you too :kiss::kiss::kiss:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back