Lit BDSM Old Gang Show Yourself

Hi Christa,

I just popped in because I got a private message about Wildrose70 passing away. Now I read your post (yeah I am late), and I find that James Blandings has passed away. I just had a birthday, and turned 64 so I am kind of sensitive to the age issue these days. I am sorry for your loss (and mind too if the truth be known.)

You and I have had some misunderstandings, but I have always respected and enjoyed your wisdom. Life is too short, and quite frankly I can't even remember what we differed about.

I hope things are going well for you, I am doing fine, but still stuck in Connecticut!

Ebonyfire

I also forgot to say Hi to everyone else! Hi DVS, Siir Winston, Kayte, Miss Diva and all the others who pop in. I have not been on this site since 2010. I rarely have time to post places anymore, and with family and friends dropping like flies I have decided to live life life more (ya never know).

Hi, EB! It's nice to see you are still kicking balls. And yes, I'm still glad that they aren't mine, so get that out of your head. I'm getting up there in age, too, so I understand where your mind is on that. The old regulars are slowly leaving us.

I've had times when I was more active here than others, but I guess I've never left for any real length of time. It helps to have the same email address for the long term. It's so difficult to keep up with things as it is and if you have to keep changing the way people connect with you, some get lost in the process.

Hi EB and DVS ~ I too am not to active here anymore. I came back when Bug called me about Wildrose. He did put together such a wonderful tribute page and I put it in my sig line as well as PMing people who posted on her threads.
Yes we are all getting up there, but I am still here too. With so many options available for connecting something slips once in awhile.

Nice to see you. :)

yes.....it HAS been ages.......

just logged onto an old AOL account and found this thread.....wow...I haven't been here for ages.....sorry to hear of the passings of Wildrose70 and James Blandings...I guess the rest of us are grateful that we ARE privileged to getting older even bearing the odd ache and pain!!:(

nice to see You again, Ms Ebonyfire...

happy holidays everyone!

~luvsubbbbb

I poke my head in here now and again. Mostly I hang out on FetLife nowadays.

Good morning.

Just doing a bit of looking and lurking and stumbled back to this thread.Reading it does take me back.:)

Hope you've all had a superb summer.

Going to bump this thread. There must be more of us "oldies" lurking. ;) Have a wonderful weekend. :cool:

It's good to see some peeps from a while back here even if it is only briefly.

:rose::rose::rose:

Hi all😁
Just dropping in.

Hope it was a wonderful weekend!

Hi all
Wow. You're like the brett favre of lit.
Will you autograph a paddle for me?

Good afternoon poet ~ Hardly that, but I do have a number of posts. And it has been a number of years.

Back in the day before things like face book, smart phones etc. This, Lit was a very popular place. And it can still be fun. :)

Good afternoon poet ~ Hardly that, but I do have a number of posts. And it has been a number of years.

Back in the day before things like face book, smart phones etc. This, Lit was a very popular place. And it can still be fun. :)

Yeah, Kayte, those are some serious numbers that you've logged.
Anyway, nice to meet you and to see you back around.

Yeah, Kayte, those are some serious numbers that you've logged.
Anyway, nice to meet you and to see you back around.

It is very nice to meet you too. :D

I have been posting a bit lately and decided to see if any more of the old gang are around.

Now there are people on the site well, their post count dwarfs mine. Check the link. Gee, I still remember how to interrogate the Lit DB. :cool:

http://forum.literotica.com/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

It's good to see some peeps from a while back here even if it is only briefly.

:rose::rose::rose:

Hi Fury ~ I missed this post of yours. It is nice to see some of the old guard is still kicking.;)

Have a Happy Hump Day! :nana::nana::nana:

Back