Let's talk female dominants with submissives...

I'm one of these males that genuinely enjoy submitting. I find it so interesting how the chemistry between a D-type and his/her submissive is so incredibly unique

I'm poly, and have multiple dynamics...
All mine are long distance, with males.
Each sub needs to be treated differently, and I like the diversity😁
How do you manage that?
What would you say are the average # of hour per week you spend online with each sub?

How do you manage that?
Most of it's chatting naughty, Joi, depends on what the fantasies of the sub is.
What would you say are the average # of hour per week you spend online with each sub?
I would average about 3..
I only had 2 at once..

( I'm a switch, kinda. Currently exploring my sub side with someone.. Please no dms from anyone, ty)

Most of it's chatting naughty, Joi, depends on what the fantasies of the sub is.

I would average about 3..
I only had 2 at once..

( I'm a switch, kinda. Currently exploring my sub side with someone.. Please no dms from anyone, ty)
Thanks for sharing. Sorry if that came across intrusive. Just curious.

I have been away, MY Goddess, but I am back, ready to serve you. Will you forgive me for my absence? It was not avoidable. Please do not punish me?

I have been away, MY Goddess, but I am back, ready to serve you. Will you forgive me for my absence? It was not avoidable. Please do not punish me?
Sorry mate but just disappearing without giving a good reason shows a huge lack of respect for any D-type. It’s fine if you’re looking for play here and there but at least be honest about it

I work, I have a dog, I get distracted. If I cannot serve you as you need, I apologize. I will fade away reluctantly. Anon, My Goddess

I like being submissive to a female. I have a partner, and we practice bdsm. She's deftly controlling me; she's tough and uncompromising. And I like being her humiliated slave. She can force me to lick her pussy, and she sits on my face. Oh, how I love that. Sometimes she restrains my ejaculation, and when I cum, she can force me to eat my sperm. It makes me incredibly excited. We don't live together, so when I'm alone, I watch Cum Eating Instructions footjungle.com. It's my guilty pleasure.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but just disappearing without giving a good reason shows a huge lack of respect for any D-type. It’s fine if you’re looking for play here and there but at least be honest about it
Here, Here!! Wish women who contact me, or respond to my messages, would be honest about what they REALLY want!! Too many say they want an ongoing connection and frequent play, even in their ads or profiles, but then just ghost me or occassionally interact!!!! 99% of people on here are players and scammers. Just leaving for a long time with no explanation, or saying you're too busy is NOT RESPECTFUL and deserves NO Response!!

Last edited:
Back