Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

tumblr_omqljiJZQE1vhzs5oo1_500.jpg

Well they are called be several names such as "sounds" if they are medical devices, they go up the urethra for insertion play. I had one custom made for me that I can insert and leave in place for hours, it is hollow so I can pee with it in place.

In all fairness to this thread, I was first introduced to this by Ma'am when I was strapped down naked and spread eagle in a harness. Scared the fuck out of me as she slid that steel rod in to my dick :eek: - but in time I fell in love with the damn things. :eek: :D

(Photos posted on request in my pics thread )

Oh that... you could have just said medical kidney stone urethral stretching sounds. I saw a demo of that at my very first munch as someone asked about it and the doms were skilled.. they taught it like a medical safety class... poor sub almost lost it.. I guess the stimulation was a bit on the sensitive side but he loved it so was all good.

You lost me at giant metal ball on a stick in the urethra.. Good lord.. you could totally get some kind of infection!

It does seem like the Gentle FemDom of the thread has begun to go to the dark side...

Urethra play isn't dark at all. Done correctly, it's an amazing feeling. It adds to the sexual tension, the feeling of having yet another hole used, of being even more opened up.

It's all really really good.

Urethra play isn't dark at all. Done correctly, it's an amazing feeling. It adds to the sexual tension, the feeling of having yet another hole used, of being even more opened up.

It's all really really good.
I never would have guessed that...hmmmm....something else to think about

Well I could go with some of :eek: ;)

And how can you really decide what you do and don't want if you have let go of all control and are being truly submissive.

Well I could go with some of :eek: ;)

And how can you really decide what you do and don't want if you have let go of all control and are being truly submissive.

I don't understand that premise? Just because you let go of control doesn't mean you can't say what you like, what you want to explore, what sucks.

It's fun once in a while to be the doormat or a mute doll. ;) If you're with someone you trust and he/she says I want to put a glass rod in your peehole and you have concerns, just because you're "truly" submissive doesn't take away your voice.

I don't understand that premise? Just because you let go of control doesn't mean you can't say what you like, what you want to explore, what sucks.

It's fun once in a while to be the doormat or a mute doll. ;) If you're with someone you trust and he/she says I want to put a glass rod in your peehole and you have concerns, just because you're "truly" submissive doesn't take away your voice.
Is that where the safe word comes in?

Back