Leash trained

I like the shoe/bells idea. A lot.
I have a bell on my collar. It makes me so happy.

Are you old enough to remember toddlers having bells on their stiff white high-tops?

I have a bell on a black satin ribbon. I can wear it as a bracelet or an anklet. No laces on flip-flops! :D

tumblr_pc7yksR2p51ug5myuo1_1280.jpg

My favorite belt is black, with a silver buckle.

He whispers in my ear while he slides it around my neck. 😍

Are you old enough to remember toddlers having bells on their stiff white high-tops?

I have a bell on a black satin ribbon. I can wear it as a bracelet or an anklet. No laces on flip-flops! :D

Yes. I don’t think I did, but I seem to remember it. Maybe pics of my older cousins?
My collar is handmade by him. He works in leather, lol. I had no idea what he was making me, but the one thing I asked for was a bell. I didn’t even have to ask, he already had one.

Yes. I don’t think I did, but I seem to remember it. Maybe pics of my older cousins?
My collar is handmade by him. He works in leather, lol. I had no idea what he was making me, but the one thing I asked for was a bell. I didn’t even have to ask, he already had one.

I've seen your restraints, but i haven't seen your collar! #want

That he already had one... :heart:

I love to be on a leash

Love these pics so hot! I love to be directed with collar and leash. Waiting and whimpering for attention. So good

Back