Dominant male looking for submissive female

And you know this how? Did you ever talk to him or just like to spread rumors?
I have screenshots from a member of him not taking no for an answer and walking away. Weeks prior to that, I also removed an aggressive post of his in a thread directed at a different woman than the one who shared screenshots with me. I’m actually shocked at your response. Based on what I have seen, no I will not ever be talking to him in any capacity at all.

In my decades here I have certainly shown that I don’t just spread rumors.

I have screenshots from a member of him not taking no for an answer and walking away. Weeks prior to that, I also removed an aggressive post of his in a thread directed at a different woman than the one who shared screenshots with me. I’m actually shocked at your response. Based on what I have seen, no I will not ever be talking to him in any capacity at all.

Check in with that member that shared screenshots with you. If we are thinking about the same person, they figured it out and are actually happily talking/playing again.

Unlike you, I did talk to him. Yes, he has a tendency of moving too fast, usually this is found in teens, not in middle aged adults. But I would never call him abusive.
A bit naive - yes. And I am sure he will pay the price for it again and again.
Inexperienced with the online thing - absolutely. But he never said he had much experience with it to begin with. We all have to start somewhere.
But abusive - not a thread of it.

I can’t speak for the person who sent me the messages. I also received a fairly aggressive PM from him myself, incidentally. And, as mentioned, removed at least one post from a thread that was literally reported as abusive language. Your experience with him is your experience with him, but red flags are red flags.

For the record, I don’t spread rumors either. Just legs.

Back