Last movie you watched

saw it last night

sniffing around my bed to see if I detect any man scent.....:confused:

must have been a dream....

Did you like it? It was ok....a little too perfect regarding the "exact" whereabouts....of, people......maybe I just don't want to believe it is possible..

sniffing around my bed to see if I detect any man scent.....:confused:

must have been a dream....

Did you like it? It was ok....a little too perfect regarding the "exact" whereabouts....of, people......maybe I just don't want to believe it is possible..

i liked it ,realistic? of course not, but i enjoyed it anyway

Tokyo Drift, last night on TNT. Love the scene of the drift cars coming down the mountain. Still, wish Vin Diesel had been in it more. :)

The Unborn

Entertaining, but very predictable. Plus Gary Oldman is in it which is just plain awesome.

Did some shopping and then went and saw Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. Excellent. I was surprised that it was packed and even more surprised that people applauded at the end. Upon leaving I couldn't believe the line of people waiting to see it.

Eastwood and the rest are excellent in the movie.

9 Songs, classically sensual. Recommended to me by Kat. I think I might pause it and save it for later.

I think i was the last person to see it, but i saw I am Legend. It was really good but i suspected it would be since it had Will Smith in it.

Back