Lake Escape (closed)

Hailey clapped her hands in glee as Lance accepted the offer to play a game. Her motion caused her round breasts to bounce, splashing the water. This drew looks from both Lance and Hannah.

"Which do you want? Truth or Dare?" directing the question at Lance.

Lance felt his cock throb again as Hailey clapped her hands in excitement. The act mad her full breasts billow together to make a delicious line of soft cleavage for the splashed water to run down

He then looked over at Hannah catching her eyes dipping between his thighs. He could see a very different look in her eyes.

"Well let's make this fun. Dare" he said as he leaned back on his arms, shifting his legs so that his heavy cock rolled against his thigh. His eyes turned back to baileys, then slid down to her pert tits. He figured there was no point in hiding it anymore. The were very sexy girls. Very sexy. And the splashing around at the lake had all three of them a little worked up.

"Dare" he said.

Hailey thinks about how to start. Nothing to edgy to begin with. She looks at Hannah who appears to be eager to play, but also appears to have some concerns.

"Kiss Hannah." is Hailey's command.

Hannah appears shocked, and then realizes it is just a kiss.

Hailey thinks to herself "And it is just a start."

Lance smiled at Haileys dare. But he was right. Hannah was nervous and he didn't want to startle her. He also knew that the sight of these girls was getting harder and harder to keep calm.

He stood up and stepped into the water, his cock disappearing into the warm bubbly froth as he strode towards where Hannah sat.

She had twisted her legs to the side, so he wouldn't be sliding up between her thighs. Rather than leaning forward and kissing her he decided to hop up on the edge of the tub. He was between the twins now. Hailey still in the water, with her head just a little higher than his lap had a fantastic view of his cock up close, and he noticed her looking.

He also noticed the way that Hannah's eyes dipped down to the still swelling member, becoming semi rigid.

Lance lifted anhannto Hannah's chin and pulled her into a kiss. Her lips were soft and lush, and the kiss lasted longer than he had intended as his lips ski over hers, his tongue only lightly teasing her lips, refraining from sliding into her mouth.

After a few long moments he broke the kiss. Fglancong down he saw that his cock had grown considerably harder during that kiss.

Watching Lance kiss her sister, Hailey realizes that her dare has gone well for Hannah, something Hannah probably needed. But not so well for herself. She too would like to have a kiss like that.

It is somewhat hot watching the two of them kiss. And, she has a very close view of Lance's cock, only inches away from her face. She studies it with great interest as it begins to swell. She wonders how his cock would feel inside her. "Maybe I will get a chance to find out." she thinks to herself. She notices that her pussy is tingling. And obviously Lance is getting aroused by their activities. This is becoming a fun time indeed.

As Lance and Hannah end their kiss, Hannah appears flush. The kiss stirred something inside her, thoughts and feelings that are new to her.

In a breathless voice she talks to Lance, "That was a great start. Now your turn."

Lance feels just as breathless as Hannah as she asks him to take his turn.

He looks from Hannah's eyes to Haileys, and he can see the hunger building inside of her, just as plane as they can see the hunger building in him, the fact that his cock is no longer hangin between his legs is making it harder to ignore. His cok is long and thick, veins seeming to pulse along his shaft.

"Well I guess we can't leave Hailey out" he says with a smile.

"Truth or dare"

Hailey's eyes are fixed on Lance's cock. She watches as it twitches with the pulse of his blood flowing through the visible veins on the surface. She runs her tongue over her lips, as if hungry to taste him.

Looking up into his eyes she decides to play it safe this turn, "Truth" is her reply.

He felt his whole body seem to crash when she said truth. The way that she had licked er lips while staring at his cock had made him certain that she wanted it. Wanted it bad

But maybe not. Or maybe she has to take it slow because she wants to keep her sister coming out I her shell. So he goes for an easy one

"How many guys have you slept with" thinking that her sister probably already knows but if not, then surely it would be something good to have out in the open. It was a much better question than , have you ever fantasizes about being in a threesome with your sister, because thy was exactly what he was thinking.

"And be honest. If Hannah catches you in a lie you have to take two dares and you can't turn them down"

{Hailey}
Hailey realizes that the tables turns quickly in T or D. Lance has put her in a slightly uncomfortable spot as she believes that Hannah is totally unaware of her sister's sex life. But she is also just as unaware of Hannah's.

"Two." she answers knowing that Hannah should know who those two are. "Billy and Steve".

She watches more for Hannah's reaction, realizing that Hannah could call a lie just to get Hailey into trouble.

Hailey decides to move the game along away from her answer and on to the next turn.

Facing Hannah, "Truth or dare, sis?"

{Hannah}
Hannah is amused by Lance's 'Truth' question to her sister. She suspects she knows of her sister's sexual encounters, but she is not sure. "Billy, yes. Steve, possibly. Brian, probably not" she thinks.

Then she hears Hailey answer "Two, Billy and Steve." and she nods in acceptace of that answer.

And then Hannah realizes it is now her turn. What mischief might Hailey cause for her, she wonders. Which is the 'safe' path?

"Truth" she responds, figuring that answering a question is probably safer than what she could be dared to do in front of Lance, or with Lance.

"Do you prefer fingers or toys when you masturbate?" comes the 'Truth' question from Hailey.

Glaring at her sister, Hannah is shocked to reply about such a private subject. She reaches for her drink and takes a big gulp. Feeling self conscious, she places her hands in her lap and then allows herself to slip back into the water. Of course, this places her face very close to Lance's large erection, which she stares at wide eyed and her mouth agape. What an impressive organ he has.

"Earth to Hannah. Earth to Hannah. Fingers or toys?" Hailey's words bring her back to the game.

"Fingers." she replies meekly as she fidgets in the tub.

Turning to Lance, "Truth or Dare cousin?"

Lance smiled at Haileys question, enjoying the at Hannah blushed. What was even more amusing was watching her eyes lock on his cock. It was quite akin to how often he stared at their full pert breasts.
Hannah finally snapped out of it

Let's see how her mind works, plus he didn't want to answer any questions.

"Dare"

{Hannah}
Hannah is relieved that she has escaped from her turn with no further questions or discussion concerning her last response. Feeling a bit emboldened she again lifts herself out of the tub and sits on the edge next to Lance. The water runs down her chest and drips from her nipples. Lance's cock bobs again and she knows that he enjoys looking at her pert tits. Now it is her opportunity to turn the tables on her sister and to force Hailey out of the water for Lance to see.

"Lance, I know you will hate this," she says with great sarcasm "but I dare you to suck on Hailey's nipples."

{Hailey}
Hailey glares at her sister but knows she has to play along to keep the game going. And having Lance suck her nipples could be quite enjoyable. Slowly Hailey lifts herself out of the water and she joins Lance and Hannah sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Water drips from her stiff nipples just like her twin sister. She turns towards Lance and cups her hands under her smooth taught breasts as she offers them to him.

She notices that Lance's cock continues to bob.

Last edited:
Hannah's dare rings in his ears. Finally! After all day of seeing these cute twins and their delicious bodies all day long.

Hailey slowly rises out of the water as Lace licks his lips as she slides onto the seat next to him. Her hands scoop up her firm per tits, beads of water rolling along her curves. Her rigid nipples call to him as she runs to face him

He can hardly wait. But with Hailey on one side and Hannah on the other he would block the view.

To make it all the naughtier he turns to face Hailey, slipping off of the edge of the tub and standing in one of the seats. He leans down, letting his tongue slip over the rigid nipple of one breast ever so slowly, then his lips wrap tight around it as he sucks her flesh into his mouth.

As he shifts his weight his cock slides along Haileys silky toned thigh. The sensation sending shivers through his balls as his tongue flickers back and forth over her nipple, his head turned so Hannah can see her sisters breast disappear.

He lets her tit pop fee from his mouth with a loud pop, then assaults her other breast with equal fervor. His mouth slipping over the generous curve of tit. His tongue darting and flickering an with every move his cock stiffens along her supple thigh.

{Hailey}
Hailey loves the attention her breasts receive from Lance. His mouth and tongue are quite talented and the stimulation on her nipples makes her clit buzz. She senses that her pussy is getting wet and is glad that she is still wet from the tub water so that her own wetness is not noticeable. She forgets that Lance is her cousin and she now thinks of him as a wonderful lover as he plays with her breasts.

Lances is rubbing his hard erection along her thigh which adds to her arousal. She reaches down and takes hold of his cock, feeling the tight flesh on his hard rod. As it throbs in her hand, she considers how she could enjoy that cock in several ways.

She looks over at Hannah and mouths the words "thank you". Hailey suddenly has visions of Lance sucking one nipple while Hannah sucks her other nipple. "Mmmmm, so wonderful" she thinks.

{Hannah}
Hannah enjoys watching Lance carry out her dare. Hailey is now out of the tub, fully exposed and Lance is sucking her nipples. Lance has turned just so she can see the action. Just as she reads her sister's lips say "thank you", Hannah has a vision of her own mouth on Hailey's other nipple. She recognizes this vision as one of those "twin things" - a vision shared by both twins. She stares at her sister. "What does this mean?" she thinks to herself.

Lance groans as Haileys hand finds his cock. Her delicate fingers wrapping around his aching cock send fire through his veins.

He lets his free hand slide over to her other breast. Squeezing the full orb gently, then letting his fingers catch her nipple and tug on it gently.

Despite how much he wants to just stay like that forever, he lets Haileys tit slip free from his lips an leans back up. Standing there between the two girls with his rigid cock still in Haileys hand. His eyes go from one girl to the next. Well Hannah dared him, so now

"Alright Hailey. Truth or dare?"

{Hailey}
It takes a second for Hailey to compose herself. Lance's play with her nipples, along with the mental vision of both Lance and Hannah sucking on her tits, leaves her a bit short of breath, and very aroused.

Still holding Lance's cock, stoking it gently and slowly, she looks over at her sister with a "what shall I do?" look.

Hannah mouths back at her "Dare."

Looking back into Lance's eye she tentatively says "Dare."

The slow casual way that she continues to pump his hefty cock is intoxicating. He doesn't catch the small play between the two of them as he stands between them, his cock seems to have control over him. Then he snaps out of integer she says dare

His first instinct is to have her suck his dick, but then he looks over at Hannah, remembering earlier that day when Hailey grabbed her tits

"Hailey. I dare you to play with Hannah's tits" he said with a grin, looking back over at hAnnah and wondering if she will object or not.

Hailey looks at Lance, then down at his cock still in her hand. Then she looks over at Hannah who has a deer-in-the-headlights look.

"I... I... am not sure about this." Says Hannah, a bit reluctant about having her sister fondle her breasts. She has never even thought about doing any such thing with another girl, let alone her sister.

"Oh you will be fine, sis. I am your sister and I am just going to touch you a little. We have touched before. No big deal, right?" Hailey thinks a moment about Lance's cock in her hand. With her other hand she reaches over to Hannah's far hand and gently pulls it to Lance's cock, wrapping Hannah's fingers around his rod while Hailey removes her hand. "You take care this while I am busy, will you?" she says as she winks at Hannah.

Before Hannah can object anymore, Hailey gently begins caressing Hannah's firm round breasts. She knows this play must turn Lance on, after all don't all men love to watch girl-girl play? So she performs for Lance, while she also enjoys feeling her sister, attempting to arouse her.

She lightly runs her fingertips over Hannah's breasts. Then she cups her hands under each breast as if being a bra for her. In this position she can touch the nipples with her thumbs. Hailey can detect Hannah relaxing and she can see that Hannah is now stroking Lance's cock. "He must be enjoying this game a lot," thinks Hailey.

Hailey decides to up the ante just a bit. She leans over and takes Hannah's right nipple into her mouth, playing with it between her lips and licking it with her tongue. She has never done this before, but it seemed the natural thing to do. Hannah tenses up a moment, and quickly relaxes into the sensations that she is feeling. Hailey feels her sister's nipple enlarge and harden inside her mouth. She is pleased with her efforts to arouse Hannah. She continues to lick and suck on the nipple, even biting it a bit. She takes Hannah's other nipple in her hand and pinches it, twists it, and pulls on it.

Hannah moans in pleasure.

Lance can't help but smile as Hailey slowly steps over to her sister, standing in front of her as she speaks words to re assure her. Then, to his surprise, he guides Hannah's hand to his throbbing cock.

She reluctantly lets her sister wrap her delicate fingers around his shaft as leaves it there, apparently to nervous about her sister to realize that she has her hand on her cousins cock

But before that can sink in he watches as Hailey begins to you with Hannah's tits. Her deft hands gently teasing the full curves if her breasts, teasing at her nipples as she toys with the weight of her tits.

Lance takes a deep breath as Hannah's hand begins to slide up and down his shaft as her head leans back, lost in the sensation.

Lances eyes are locked on the twins as Hailey leans close, and let's her tongue slip over her sisters nipple. Hannah's hand squeezed his cock for a moment, but soon she succumbs to the sensation of her sisters got wet lips on her tit, and begins to stroke his shaft more rapidly

Lance can't believe what he is seeing. His two hot cousins naked and toying with eachother as they stroke his cock. This was insane. Amazing. And every mans dream

Lance reached over to put a hand on Haileys hip, feeling left out, and he slid his hand up her side to gently cup her breast. Squeezing the soft full flesh with vigor as Hannah's eyes seemed to flutter behind her lids as she stroked his thick cock making him hunger for more. He didn't wan to break the spell that had entranced Hannah, realizing just how delicate the situation was, but he found his cock aching for more

Who's turn was it anyway? He wondered, but decided that would become apparent in time. For now he smiled at Hailey as she glanced at him, her lips wrapped around her sisters tit, as Lance tugged on her own rigid nipple with a smile.

Hailey cannot believe how sexual the three of them have become. She is sucking her sister's tit and feeling up the other tit with her hand. Hannah has wonderfully smooth and soft breasts. Hailey could play with them all night. And Hannah has Lance's cock in her hand, stroking it. Lance has, in turn, placed his hand on Hailey's breast, cupping it, squeezing it. Hailey fears they could easily get carried away, and is reluctant to continue headlong down that path.

"Whew! That was hot!" Hailey says while pulling away from both her sister and her cousin. She takes a deep breath followed by a large gulp of her drink. The alcohol is going to her head giving her a bit of a buzz. And it is lowering her inhibitions.

Realizing that it is her turn, Hailey decides to change the rotation and instead of addressing her sister, she faces her cousin. "Lance, Truth or dare?"

Hailey pulls away and breaks the spell. She stands up, pert tits swaying as she gulps down some more of her drink.

Lance smiled to himself, noticing that Hannah's hand is still on his cock. She isn't stroking it, but it does fill her hand

Hailey turns to face him, an Lance can't help but let his eyes slide down to her full pert tits. He can't decide what to do, but then his cock seems to so the thinking for him, cousins or not

"Dare" he replies with a smile

With a mischievous look in her eye, Hailey looks at her sister and thinks that she needs more sexual experiences. And if appears that Lance is able and willing to do just that. Actual intercourse is probably out-of-bounds in this game, and the fact that they are cousins. But maybe things could get hot and spicy.

"Lance, I dare you to eat Hannah's pussy."

I see the shock on Lance's face which quickly turns to a massive grin. It appears he is all-in on this dare.

Turning to Hanna, I see panic in her eyes. She rapidly climbs out of the tub. "No, No, No." she screams "We can't do that! He is my cousin! Why did you dare him to do that?"

Hannah scurries out of the tub, water glistening on her lower body, her breasts bouncing as she moves. She grabs a towel which she wraps around herself, and runs for the bedroom, the bottom of her ass exposed below the towel.

"Sorry Lance. I guess the game is over." Hailey says in a resigned voice. And then with a playful grin she adds "for tonight."

He felt his heart jump at the dare. It sounded very enticing. But before he could do a thing Hannah popped out if the water and ran off, delicious tits bouncing away.

Hailey turned to him and apologized, adding a little wink and a promise. An as she rose to leave, he gave her ass a squeeze, but then she went off after her sister

Lance sat in the tub for another fifteen minutes or so finishing off his drink. Then he wrapped a towel around his waist and stumble off to the couch

He fell into it and rapidly fell asleep, never bothering to put on anything beside the towel wrapped around his waist.

Hailey followed her sister back to their bedroom. Once inside, she closed the door behind herself.

"How could you do that?" said an alarmed Hannah. "How could you dare Lance to have sex with me?"

Hailey knew that she had to calm here sister down, and quickly. She stepped forward and gave her a big hug, holding their near nude bodies pressed firmly against one another. They each had only a towel wrapped around their nude bodies, and the towels barely covered their girly bits. For Hailey and for Hannah it felt good to hold their sister that way.

"I wasn't daring him to fuck you, only to eat you. There is a difference. But I see that I have upset you, a lot. I am sorry I pushed the game too far." Hailey's reassuring tone helped calm Hannah down. "I love you sis and I wouldn't do anything to intentionally harm you."

"I love you too." said Hannah as she let her body relax and just enjoy the hug.

"We should go to bed and get some sleep. It has been a long day, we are both tired, and we have had way too much to drink." Hailey knew that sleeping with her sister would be a bit awkward for both of them. Their parents had separated the twins to separate bedrooms at a very young age. Hannah started rummaging around her suitcase looking for her nightshirt and panties. Hailey simply let the towel fall to the floor and then she slipped under the covers.

"What?" exclaimed Hannah "You sleep naked? Since when?"

"I have been sleeping au-natural for years. You should try it too. More comfortable and less dirty clothes to wash."

"Harrumph." snorted Hannah. She was going to at least wear her nightshirt. Particularly if she had to share a bed with her sister. She let her towel fall to the floor and then picked up the nightshirt. She discovered that Hailey was watching her closely. After their intimacy in the hot tub, Hannah wondered what her sister's intentions were. She pulled on the nightshirt, turned off the overhead light, and climbed into bed, attempting to keep a safe distance from her sister.

"I won't bite." promised Hailey as she shifted over closer to Hannah. She wanted to again feel the softness and warmth of her sister's body next to her own. Hannah rolled to her side, facing away from Hailey and Hailey moved in behind her in a spooning position, wrapping her arm around Hannah. Both sisters realized that this felt good. It was comfortable, and they enjoyed the sensations of their bodies together. They were identical size and they fit together well, Hailey's pert breasts pressing against Hannah's back. Hannah's smooth bottom, covered in only a thin nightshirt, pressing against Hailey's lap.

Slowly they drifted off to sleep in each other arms.

Lance shifted around on the sofa as he slept. A thick heavy set of clouds had rolled in and blocked out the night sky, soon letting peels of thunder chase after flashes of lightning.

His sleep was deep, both the torment of the day and the alcohol he had drunk kept him a sleep, but it was a fitful sleep that soon had his towel worked free.

Lightning crashed and thunder rolled as he tossed and turned on the couch, only rousing when he felt something, someone, on the couch with him

he groggily opened his eyes and realized that one of the twins had nuzzled in with him on the couch

"Whoo...What?" he asked in a voice heavy with sleep.

"It's me, Hailey" whispered a voice. "I am scared of the storm, and Hannah is still asleep. I don't want to leave her alone. Can you come join us in our room?"

She gets off the sofa and stands just as another flash of lighting illuminates the whole room and clearly displays Hailey's luscious nude body standing next to Lance. She pulls him to his feet just as another flash/boom from a close-by lighting strike lights up and shakes the room. Hailey can see that Lance is also nude. Something she would remember. But for now, she just wants him to come protect her and her sister. She grabs his hand and leads him back to their bedroom. Hailey climbs in bed first so as to lie between Lance and Hannah. She then returns to the spooning position, wrapping her arm around Hannah. Her sister stirs a bit, but appears to be still sound asleep.

While spooning behind Hannah, Hailey's hand this time falls directly upon Hannah's breast. Hailey cups her sister's breast and squeezes it gently, wondering if their breast are indeed identical. She is a bit startled to discover that Hannah's nipple is becoming hard and jutting out. Hailey then decides to remove her hand from Hannah's breast, but to move her hand elsewhere, she has to place it lower than Hannah's arm which is draped over her stomach. This causes Hailey's hand to land lower, between her sister's legs. She feels her sister's skin as the hem of her nightshirt had ridden up somewhat.

Hailey gently touches the inside of her sister's thigh with her finger tips, slowly moving them up to the juncture of her legs. She wants to feel the softness of her sister's thin wispy pubic hairs, something she herself keeps shaved bare. Hailey thinks her sister's hair is so soft and nice to the touch.

She pauses a moment to consider what she is doing. She is touching her sister's private areas while their male cousin is now just inches away. But she hears the steady slow breathing of Lance, indicating that he has fallen asleep again.

Hailey decides to continue playing with her sister's pussy. She runs her finger tips over Hannah's slit, feeling the fleshy lips between the thin hair. She gently continues rubbing the lips and can tell that they are slightly swelling in reaction to her touch. Suddenly Hannah shifts positions and rolls onto her back, her legs spread a bit. Hailey believes Hannah is still fast asleep, but her good fortune is that she now has better access to Hannah's pussy. She continues to finger her sister imagining that her sister is likewise fingering her. She feels a wetness forming on Hannah's pussy lips as well as on her own lips. Having caught some of Hannah's nectar on her finger, Hailey raises the finger to her own mouth and tastes her sister. Mmmmm. She does taste good. And she wonders whether she can actually lick her sister without either Hannah or Lance waking up.

Without really thinking about what she is doing, or what could happen if either Hannah or Lance wake up, Hailey moves down in the bed, gently parts her sister's legs and crawls in between them, slowly moving her head closer and closer to Hannah's treasure. Hailey can smell the fragrant aroma of Hannah's now damp pussy. It draws her closer until she is finally able to extend her tongue and touch her sister's damp fleshy lips. Mmmm she thinks to her self, lost in her desires to taste and pleasure her sleeping sister. Quietly she begins lapping at her sister's pussy. The labia begin to swell and spread apart, wetness is forming rapidly. Hailey does not notice that Hannah has spread her legs wider, making Hailey's access even easier.

Hailey is lost in the pleasure of eating a pussy for the first time, and it is her sister's pussy which is so delightful. Suddenly she feels Hannah's hand on top of her head, pressing her mouth down onto Hannah's pussy. Hailey freezes. Is Hannah awake? Does she know what I am doing?

"Don't stop" Hannah whispers to her sister.

With some concern that she has been discovered, Hailey begins licking Hannah's wet lips again.

Back