Kinky Dating

Coffee isn't a deal breaker, but rather an early morning ritual to be shared. I enjoy serving up coffee in bed.

I've had about two, I think. Just doesn't do it for me.

Hot liquid in the morning just doesn't wake me up. The caffeine, though! Need.

Coffee isn't a deal breaker, but rather an early morning ritual to be shared. I enjoy serving up coffee in bed.

That is a sweet image.

happy memory: At one point, Mr. c was wheelchair bound and ate through a feeding tube. A lot of those rituals we took for granted were thrown out the window and, sadly, a lot of new rituals were around his wheelchair stuff. But little rituals sprouted up -- we got to spend winters in Florida and each morning, I'd get the paper, we'd be out by the pool and would take the hour read through the paper. Doing the jumbles was the best!!

Oh if I were on kinky Tindr and 100% honest: "Mildly neurotic, mid-40s Gen X male, interested in cooking, good books, exercise, going to bed at a reasonable hour, and avoiding large crowds; looking for 30s or 40s female, who's into good food, witty chat, the outdoors, cock worship, and (eventually) sitting on my face."

Do it!!! I've never been on Tindr, I assumed it was part kinky!?

I feel like you'd get great responses!

Annie, Bramble and cookie are coming over for coffee and homemade crumb cake.
Anyone else?

I was thinking what calves?

I never check profile pics.

Riiight. Calves. Definitely stellar.

Oh, okay. So I should modify my original dating profile...

Tall, gangly fucker with stellar calves. And a wicked way with words.

Something like that.

Something like that.

S’matter? You don’t have the WORDS?

Something like that.

The original was good.

I meant here on Lit, I forget to look at profiles. So when Far was talking about your calves, I'm checking out your avatar thinking "no calves. What's with bthat?"

Then I remembered "hey! Profiles!" and clicked on you, calves weren't my first thought. Neither is gangly.

Anyhoo. Wicked with words. Keep that.

and rotisserie chicken

R0pAyQC.jpg

What is going on? There's a plan afoot to have a party involving coffee, pecan pie, rotisserie chicken, and cats and I'm not invited???

I have no home anymore. :(

What is going on? There's a plan afoot to have a party involving coffee, pecan pie, rotisserie chicken, and cats and I'm not invited???

I have no home anymore. :(

And crumb cake.
Sounds like a fun time!

Back