Kinky Dating

Oh, this was my somewhat tongue-in-cheek kink ad:

Bossy older woman seeks beautiful men who like to be told what to do.

It was an effective ice breaker, and got an excellent response.

Are you a fan of boobs and everything awkward? Do you have a huge pile of laundry waiting to be done and a fridge full of beer waiting to be drunk? If you answered yes to the questions above, I'm your gal! I have excellent laundry skills and never tire of beer. Willing to do fucked up things in the sack.

Message me posthaste!

References on laundry and beer drinking skills available upon request.

hubby would love u, but I need to test u first lol

This thread can't end with a colostomy post.

Sooo - I was texting with someone I've known for a long time. Ok. Sexting. It felt good for a minute. He then sent a cock pic. My first instinct was to throw my phone against the wall and run. Doesn't that seem like an odd reaction? I felt horny. It was fun to feel horny.

Someone at work asked me if I'm ready to date. I think so. I wonder if I'm ready to fuck? Or just make out? Or get spanked?

I'll know it when it's right. Right????

I read this cookie and wonder if people have lost the sense to know where boundary lines lie. Outside you have known him cookie, surely he should have the sense what is appropriate during your sexting with him, the flow of the sext's.

Naturally, using words, setting the scene, raising desire......done right, leaves both with a sense of wanting more when sexting.

Yes, cookie, I assume you will know when it is right as he will have you wanting more, your desire to take it to the next level would be a good indicator.

So recently I jumped back in to the "dating scene" (does that sound really quaint??) but I had to jump back out just as quick.

All the naked pictures within a couple messages. Yikes! Plus the messages themselves.

Just a sample:

I can think of so many things I would love to do with your ass, and of course the rest of you

Love your profile I so enjoy bending my sub over and spank her to tears Then the enama to use the ass for my pleasure love to chat

I am looking for a slave who is obedient and trainable I will turn her into what I want her to be If you want to know more reply to this message I am not married nor am I in any other relationship

^^^^ ok this isn't so bad but that's all it was. One word.

Hello I hope you are well I have been a Dominant most of my life, as well as growing up in the life Father was Master and my mother was his slave My two sisters are slaves I last owned a slave for 10 years She passed away two years ago I am seeking another slave now My sisters recently lost their Master They served the same Master who passed from cancer With them needing a home, I took ownership of them If you would like to talk, please write back

I realize I'm on a kink site. I realize I talk about my kinks. But I also talk about the fact I want vanilla too.

I think the secret is to mix them up. Right?

I got to the point of actually texting someone. He was local. We had things in common. I'd never used WhatsApp. He wanted to. Within minutes of calling, which I think is weird to have our faces on the phone as we chat, he decided to show me his dick. The conversation wasn't going in that direction, I didn't ask to see it. I guess he thought it was just time.

What's the deal?

Me getting ready to read kink site messages:

b8jiSG6m.jpg

How guys who send me messages think I am when reading their messages:

tjEFYAx.gif

(I am still talking to one guy - he lives a zillion miles away but so far, it's been a-ok)

So recently I jumped back in to the "dating scene" (does that sound really quaint??) but I had to jump back out just as quick.

All the naked pictures within a couple messages. Yikes! Plus the messages themselves.

Just a sample:

^^^^ ok this isn't so bad but that's all it was. One word.

I realize I'm on a kink site. I realize I talk about my kinks. But I also talk about the fact I want vanilla too.

I think the secret is to mix them up. Right?

I got to the point of actually texting someone. He was local. We had things in common. I'd never used WhatsApp. He wanted to. Within minutes of calling, which I think is weird to have our faces on the phone as we chat, he decided to show me his dick. The conversation wasn't going in that direction, I didn't ask to see it. I guess he thought it was just time.

What's the deal?

Me getting ready to read kink site messages:

b8jiSG6m.jpg

How guys who send me messages think I am when reading their messages:

tjEFYAx.gif

(I am still talking to one guy - he lives a zillion miles away but so far, it's been a-ok)

You do realize there are probably a good number of men who find the HazMat suit to be a turn-on, right?

You do realize there are probably a good number of men who find the HazMat suit to be a turn-on, right?

I was surprised at the images that popped up when I searched for kinky hazmat.

eGBx4Ta.jpg

As a side note, I have had fun with gas masks as a form of breath play in my distant past.

Everything is kinky! (points up toward colostomy holes earlier in the thread)

*sigh*

Should I even make a pretense at vanilla??

non kinky dating things i'm really really REALLY looking forward to

aYK8DYY.gif

Y714chl.gif

aUh0osj.jpg

well ok - and maybe this

bWjpREg.jpg

Back