Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Wow that is a good idea. I actually have a public speaking issue. Like I can speak to about 25 people at a time on a stage. More than that took great mental prep, almost trying to adapt a different persona. Part of that was usually using highly tinted glasses (generally to obscure me eyes some to hide that I was looking down and not at the audience) hence why I went into computers over stripping (Well that, the can't dance, and heels are really iffy thing) stripper still was the back up plan, and then I was left with no back up plan as I neared 30.

Good news is, I now have a back up plan. Ebay, reviewer, and Old chick, big boob fetish cam chick. I end up between jobs and stuck, I am calling my cam girl friends to learn where to start as I supplement eBay sales and manufacturers kick backs until I find an appropriate back up plan. Yippie.

And yes hubby, athletic type, fit long legs, it sucks giant donkey balls, trust me. I think he mistook the party type just dont eat look of the 90s and thought it was a natural athetism. Hell, i thought it was my natural build too so can't blame him. But fuck time, It is hard for me to keep a commitment i made 20 years ago lol. If he like falls off the face of the earth. Next man will be a chubby old chick chasing boob guy. I will so not make that mistake again lol.

Worth a shot! It’s amazing what that little barrier can do, look at fucking clowns, a little makeup and suddenly they can be creep assholes to everyone!

Bahahahahahaha! You’re hilarious but at the same time very right. You’d have a solid career ahead of you no doubt! Start pumping and bring the milk back and you could sell that for a good chunk of cash too, not to mention the extra videos sales!

Uhh you’d have no problem finding another man should a meteor hit your hubby, because there’s no way he’s letting you go without an act of god!

well one more today because i am bored. a stocking comment was made, so i took a quick picture as truth is I haven't in a while as I haven't worn them in a while. unbeknownst to hubby, I was on strike an being the whole pushy wife until he acknowledged me without asking. obviously this was not a smart move as he is happy with that. I had decided to give up this saturday, and return to the status quo so i was hoping to pull off a couple sneaky shots as normal, but I always check in before hand, because it sucks to go through effort to be rebuffed. anyway no cute outfit today, but hopefully one tomorrow. but here is at least a stocking picture, even if paired with one of my bumming around the house sun dresses.

(and yeah, totally cropping out the messy house, what can I say, I'm not Donna fucking Reed)

also yard cleavage because i can

well one more today because i am bored. a stocking comment was made, so i took a quick picture as truth is I haven't in a while as I haven't worn them in a while. unbeknownst to hubby, I was on strike an being the whole pushy wife until he acknowledged me without asking. obviously this was not a smart move as he is happy with that. I had decided to give up this saturday, and return to the status quo so i was hoping to pull off a couple sneaky shots as normal, but I always check in before hand, because it sucks to go through effort to be rebuffed. anyway no cute outfit today, but hopefully one tomorrow. but here is at least a stocking picture, even if paired with one of my bumming around the house sun dresses.

(and yeah, totally cropping out the messy house, what can I say, I'm not Donna fucking Reed)

Wow. Look at those legs!

Incredible cleavage as well. You have lucky neighbors!

Please add me to the top of the waiting list. Signed, Chubby old chick chasing boob guy.

well so noted, my contingency plan has serious holes anyway, kind of like my back up career lol

Worth a shot! It’s amazing what that little barrier can do, look at fucking clowns, a little makeup and suddenly they can be creep assholes to everyone!

Bahahahahahaha! You’re hilarious but at the same time very right. You’d have a solid career ahead of you no doubt! Start pumping and bring the milk back and you could sell that for a good chunk of cash too, not to mention the extra videos sales!

Uhh you’d have no problem finding another man should a meteor hit your hubby, because there’s no way he’s letting you go without an act of god!

well that is a valid point. hell maybe I could become instead. yeah, no clowning around for me. and here I just donated milk, damn, missed a market again.

Wow. Look at those legs!

Incredible cleavage as well. You have lucky neighbors!

well didnt notice any neighbors but damned if like 1 minute after I was briefly bare chested, one of hubby's friends didnt come over looking for hubby (no good story, I saw the truck, had already corrected, told him where to find hubby)

but seriously, why won't people call before the visit. it is starting to hinder yard nudity.

well didnt notice any neighbors but damned if like 1 minute after I was briefly bare chested, one of hubby's friends didnt come over looking for hubby (no good story, I saw the truck, had already corrected, told him where to find hubby)

but seriously, why won't people call before the visit. it is starting to hinder yard nudity.

They’re just hoping for a peek. They know that someday they’re going to open a door your changing behind or catch you sunbathing topless, or the greatest hope of all, catch you fucking yourself or hubby and then they forget to knock on the door for a while! You can count on the fact that every one of your husbands friends know what a fucking lucky man he is, they talk about it behind his back and they have all definitely jerked off thinking about you.

Gawd fishnets are so sexy, especially on such an amazingly sexy woman. So very alluring and arousing.

Also, LOVE the cleavage shot of course ;)
:rose:

http://i.imgur.com/NUOpdvBm.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/3G51iDSm.jpg

Sexy stocking encased legs and beautiful cleavage.

No clowns!

You could have been rich lol

Haha. There are several points I look back on with Damn i could have been rich, though truth is it is for the best. If I had unlimited resources and the time to use them, I probably wouldn't survive it. Hell, just the really fast cars alone. God, o go up in 180 mile per hour ball of flames.

They’re just hoping for a peek. They know that someday they’re going to open a door your changing behind or catch you sunbathing topless, or the greatest hope of all, catch you fucking yourself or hubby and then they forget to knock on the door for a while! You can count on the fact that every one of your husbands friends know what a fucking lucky man he is, they talk about it behind his back and they have all definitely jerked off thinking about you.

Well this is unlikely. But actually I have a sexual history with most of hubby's long term friends, because they became my friends, and I have blurred lines with friends. I do not keep male platonic friendship without crossing here and there of the life span of the friendship. There is eventually a one off night or even here and there. I think hubby actually puts thought into picking friends that aren't my type now lol.

Also, this was the friend who first met me in some kick ass slutty lingerie, garters and stockings etc. He likes to tell that story from time to time. I was waiting to surprise hubby, hubby didn't tell me he was bringing someone home. So yeah, hear hubby coming, go to the door, and he walks in with a friend I don't know. What the friend thinks is the best part of the story is that I proceed to act well normal. Greet him, introduce myself, welcome him, show him to the living room, get them a couple of beers, then finally once they are settled go get a robe, go back and continue typical host duties in a robe.

He likes the story because not only funny, but my complete lack of reaction seemed so unusual.

My take is well what reaction would have lessened the uncomfortable situation more than no reaction?

Gawd fishnets are so sexy, especially on such an amazingly sexy woman. So very alluring and arousing.

Also, LOVE the cleavage shot of course ;)
:rose:

Well thank you. Yeah fishnets are all classy and shit too

Your legs are made for stockings. Damn.

Well, thank you. I am also feeling quite proud of the fact I was fine walking in those heels too. They are new. Just bought them for my Saturday night collection as extreme clearance. I could never wear them all day, but they were actually really easy to walk in. I have no idea what makes them different than similar height heels, but I'll take it.

Sexy stocking encased legs and beautiful cleavage.

Thank you.

well today I am going to post movie monday, because I hope to have some slutty shit Sunday pictures tomorrow from tonight.

anyway here is the movie, I hope it gives you a little smile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff7v4yhb2n11h0r/V_20190119_1519062.mp4?dl=0

here is the gif for those who have issues with drop box, but the movie is better

side note, anyone have some boob song suggestions for the future. I haven't found many. this one is my favorite, it always makes me smile, but I need more tit songs. musicians out there, think about it, women need more songs to bounce their tits to, k, thanks

well today I am going to post movie monday, because I hope to have some slutty shit Sunday pictures tomorrow from tonight.

here is the gif for those who have issues with drop box, but the movie is better

side note, anyone have some boob song suggestions for the future. I haven't found many. this one is my favorite, it always makes me smile, but I need more tit songs. musicians out there, think about it, women need more songs to bounce their tits to, k, thanks

That was quite titilating! 💋

Damn woman, you are incredible! Look at you.

As for a song? Shake that monkey by Too Short, Rick and Mitty staple ;-) or Tombe La Chemise haha. That could be your theme song

Happy page 69!

My favorite number. :D
Although in real life I like to take turns so you can really concentrate and enjoy having my tongue and fingers induce your orgasms. :p And then you could return the favor. (all in my fantasies of course, but what the hell)

Really enjoy you and your thread Justa!
Peach

Love the stocking pic! Nice change of pace. The yard cleavage shot is great as well. The vid made me laugh, thought it matched well with your personality.....and if you ever decide to be a cam girl, well......I’d be tempted to get a private show ;)

You're so fucking hot, thanks for the hard on!

great pics and gorgeous legs.

I’ll be in my bunk, you know, just.... being in my bunk.

My favorite number. :D
Although in real life I like to take turns so you can really concentrate and enjoy having my tongue and fingers induce your orgasms. :p And then you could return the favor. (all in my fantasies of course, but what the hell)

Really enjoy you and your thread Justa!
Peach

who doesn't like 69. I will be honest and say it is my preferred method of providing oral. I will admit when giving blow jobs, I start to get a little bored as time goes on and then I am left with the thoughts in my head. and pretty much end up where I could have assisted Garfunkel and Oates in writing their blow job song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRAY1ObihcE

Yeah I know I am supposed to be all "yippie, I get to give a blow job, I fucking love it, best thing ever" and I am gung ho and it is fun, at first. then it gets all serious, and as time goes on, yeah left with the thoughts in my head, and my head is a fucked up place. it is fun as long as it doesn't take too long

I will also admit because of this I always side eye those men who say I love providing oral sex, and have that whole "yippie I get to eat a woman out, best thing ever" thing going. IDK, i think it is a lie, because like, how do you not get bored and start with like the work to do list and shit.

yes, the 69 position is harder to get lost in the feeling, but it is hard to get lost in your own bored random thoughts too.

Love the stocking pic! Nice change of pace. The yard cleavage shot is great as well. The vid made me laugh, thought it matched well with your personality.....and if you ever decide to be a cam girl, well......I’d be tempted to get a private show ;)

thank you. yeah I am the type who likes bouncing her tits to silly songs. and haha, yeah I don't know, my friend really likes the site i can not name as lit excludes it but combines chat with masturbate. she likes the token platform and amazon wish list integration. She makes significantly less than I do, but also works significantly less hours. And of course she is a friend since grade school, so about my age (well a year and a half older) and does say the after 40 thing is a lot harder. though she doesn't have any sort of unusual fetish type look. she is petite and looks young for her age, but yeah looking young for 40 is still aged out of adult entertainment. she has taken to trying to move in feet and convincing her hubby to join from time to time. I think maybe the freakishly large natural time has taken its toll tits I have could possibly appeal to a fixed market, thus give me a leg up. Flip side she can see the things she should say and delivery the lines almost convincingly. I mean I see it is bullshit, but I see how others may not. In general, I can lie convincingly, but I can't read the lame ass script in my head without sounding cheesy lol

You're so fucking hot, thanks for the hard on!

well thanks for getting hard, always a good thing

http://i.imgur.com/EOh2evq.gif

I kept waiting for the to bounce themselves out of your bra. It is such a hypnotic sight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back