Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it is monday, but I have been slacking. I did do my taxes, not like I waited until the absolute last minute. Also handled a ton of easter related crap (getting things together for school easter party and egg hunt, cub scouts easter party and egg hunt, community beach clean up and prep for easter party and egg hunt)

anyway, here is a movie from my phone. not sure why my phone decided to film it upside down, but I like the gravity defying aspect so I left it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yiz3xi3brewp2q2/V_20190305_2050412.mp4?dl=0

have a good monday

I was afraid to seem needy by bumping your thread but dammit I missed talking to you lol. Tits always a bonus and always fantastic

well it is monday, but I have been slacking. I did do my taxes, not like I waited until the absolute last minute. Also handled a ton of easter related crap (getting things together for school easter party and egg hunt, cub scouts easter party and egg hunt, community beach clean up and prep for easter party and egg hunt)

anyway, here is a movie from my phone. not sure why my phone decided to film it upside down, but I like the gravity defying aspect so I left it.

have a good monday

Gravity defying indeed, it’s okay I stood on my head to watch it and it still looked just as wonderful :rose: :cattail:

have a good monday
My Sunday was good but you made my Monday way,way better sexy girl:kiss: :devil:

have a good monday

Gravity defying goodness! :D

So hump Day and no lady humps, bumps or babble.....this job thing of yours Justa is killing the mood. :nana: :heart:

She had mentioned she wanted to take a break.. And she certainly deserves one. This thread she thought could be taken down by the Mods any moment for having so many posts. She wasn't sure if she was going to start another one or not. Hopefully if we just continue to tell her we miss her posts she will return..

If your not having fun then having a thread is unpaid work and there's enough of that already in our lives.
If Justa is busy or needs a break we all support that but if she's gone then I will miss seeing her sexy body and reading her babble.
I hate my new job keeps me from engaging here with her and followers but damn if I don't love what she does and want her to use me as her sex toy:devil: :nana:
Love you sexy girl and I.T. Goddess :heart:

Gonna place this here Thank You Justa.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back