Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

That's not out of line at all.

On the other hand, I need to get going in a few minutes, so we can either do this some other time or, if you'd like, you can invite someone down here who might want to spend some time with you like that.

In any event, please make yourself at home. I will be back in a day or two.

I look forward to your return, with eager anticipation

Looks like I have a couple of days to check the place out before I have to do any explaining. I think I'll take a discrete stroll around while it's quiet and admire the decor. Maybe there's somebody here that might know more about this place.

QUOTE=EmpressJosephine;70064139]That's not out of line at all.

On the other hand, I need to get going in a few minutes, so we can either do this some other time or, if you'd like, you can invite someone down here who might want to spend some time with you like that.

I look forward to your return, with eager anticipation[/QUOTE]

But in the meantime, I am looking for those nipple clamps

This works!

View attachment 1744503

Last edited:
QUOTE=EmpressJosephine;70064139]That's not out of line at all.

I look forward to your return, with eager anticipation

But in the meantime, I am looking for those nipple clamps

This works!

View attachment 1744503[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to being fitted by Josephine

*casually walks around inspecting the furniture and trying not to be noticed*

Hmm, seems quiet in here right now. Naked guy at that table, another walking around looking for something, couple of people trying to be invisible by the wall over there (plucking up courage to join in perhaps?), and that's about it. That good looking woman seemed to be in charge, but she's gone at the moment. Could be she owns the place? Looks like she knows how to have fun at any rate. I wonder if I should tell the guy over there that there's a drawer marked 'Rings, Clamps, and Assorted Metalwork' over here?

Showing StrangeView, I found what I was looking for, well everything except a beautiful lady to put it on me

*walks over showing genuine interest*

"That looks interesting, clamps I've tried, but not a ring. And certainly nothing like that. Do you think I might be missing out? I take it that the lady I saw earlier will be helping you into it?"

*walks over showing genuine interest*

"That looks interesting, clamps I've tried, but not a ring. And certainly nothing like that. Do you think I might be missing out? I take it that the lady I saw earlier will be helping you into it?"

Yes, having Josephine install this was my hope, but I am anxiouls to get this on. The ring is an added bonus and having it attached by chain amplifies the pleasure with every body movement.

Perhaps she won't be too long, and I'd like to see how it fits. If you don't mind, of course. I've got to admit, there's a lot things in here that I wouldn't mind spending some time restrained to, or even doing some restraining for that matter. Her name's Josephine, you said. Does she own the place, and how should I address her?I wonder if she'll bring some more playmates with her when she returns?

Perhaps she won't be too long, and I'd like to see how it fits. If you don't mind, of course. I've got to admit, there's a lot things in here that I wouldn't mind spending some time restrained to, or even doing some restraining for that matter. Her name's Josephine, you said. Does she own the place, and how should I address her?I wonder if she'll bring some more playmates with her when she returns?

Yes, her name is Josephine, she owns the place, and I've heard some refer to her as Empress. I am new her myself, so I can't share any personal experience. Offering the device; "You would like to see how this fits?"

Thanks, I'd be very interested to see how it fits. And I'm always open to anything I haven't tried before. Normally I'd say now was as good a time as any, but would Josephine be ok with us starting without her? (actually will be off-like until tomorrow now, if she comes back, start without me :D, catch you later)

Not a problem, I do not believe Josephine would be upset if someone started without her. I believe this is best appiled by another person as opposed to self-applied, so I'll sit back and relax for now.

*suddenly feels nervous since there's no crowd to hide in*

I think I'd better speak to Josephine herself when she gets back. I'm going to hide in that cage over there for a while, and stay out of sight. If she doesn't show in a day or two, maybe I'll give you a hand fitting that thing, if you like.

*heads off to crawl into cage*

(going to be offline shortly, back monday, if not before :))

Mildly disappointed that one of us is not fitting the other with the nipple clamp/cock ring apparatus, I start playing with some of the equipment. Lowering the top of the Pillory down on myself, I am startled when the clamp closes and locks me in.

I notice that my friend seems to be having some difficulty with the Pillory over there, maybe I should help out?

*leaves safety of the cage and crosses the room*

"You need some help with that? Damn, it won't move. Well, it seems a shame to leave you stuck there bored and waste an opportunity. Let me unbutton that shirt and tie it back across your shoulders, out of the way."

*unbuttons shirt, then moves to pants*

"Let's move these too, shall we?"

*undoes pants, then slides pants and underwear over hips and down to the floor*

"Step out of them please, we don't want you to fall. Now, let's see what we can do with this device of yours, shall we?"

Still can't help wondering if Josephine will be happy about us starting without her.

*looks around to see if anyone's watching*

I notice that my friend seems to be having some difficulty with the Pillory over there, maybe I should help out?

*leaves safety of the cage and crosses the room*

"You need some help with that? Damn, it won't move. Well, it seems a shame to leave you stuck there bored and waste an opportunity. Let me unbutton that shirt and tie it back across your shoulders, out of the way."

*unbuttons shirt, then moves to pants*

"Let's move these too, shall we?"

*undoes pants, then slides pants and underwear over hips and down to the floor*

"Step out of them please, we don't want you to fall. Now, let's see what we can do with this device of yours, shall we?"

An intersting turn of events, but not unwelcome. Suddenly naked, I am already getting aroused.

"Uhm the device is right ther on the floor, by my feet."

"Oh, so it is. Firstly, I think we need to get these nipples a little more prepared. A few good pinches and pulls should do nicely."

*rolls nipples between finger and thumb, squeezing and pulling as they harden*

"That's better, now it looks like these clamps fit like this. Let's get a good grip, and slowly let it close on that nice hard nipple, let the pressure build up gradually. Does that feel good? Now for the other one. There, done, and a very pleasant sight they are too."

*gives joining chain a playful pull*

"Ok, lets deal with the rest. Seems like this ring goes on here. I'm going to have to be quick though, because if you get any harder, I'll never get it on. Here goes."

*takes hold of cock and eases the ring over, working it down the the base*

"Hmm, that does look good. It's quite tight already though, I'll bet it could get a little uncomfortable if you were to get really hard. All that's left now is tighten the strap between the ring and the chain, just to give a bit of tension, and there we are, any movement will give those nipples a nice pull. Is that excitement building up yet?"

*strokes your cock from base to tip a few times, then takes a drop of pre-cum on the end of my finger and rubs it over the head*

"Does that feel good? It's certainly getting you really hard, is that ring starting to get tight yet? Is your cock starting to hurt with the pressure? It can be quite a vicious circle, the more aroused you get, the more it hurts, and the more it hurts, the more aroused you get. How aroused would you like to get?"

As I kneel down down next to you, watching your cock grow with every touch, I catch a movement near the door out of the corner of my eye. They couldn't possibly have found me here, could they? Damnit, just as things were getting interesting. Looks like I might have to lie low for a few days. I reach in and give your balls a playful tug, making your cock twitch and pull on the clamps.

"Sorry about this, but I need to be somewhere else right about now. But don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can."

*steps back and blends into the shadows*

(Damn, damn, damn!! Just as it was getting going too. I'm going to be off the radar for a week, and probably won't be back before the 26th. I'll check in when I can, but doubt I'll get chance to post anything meaningful. Of course, if there's anyone around wanting to join in, I'm sure my friend here would appreciate some attention :) As they say in the corniest movies "I'll be back!!" SV )

Oh yes! The fitting and tightening was a combination of pleasure and pain. Once done, proceeding to the cock arousal was just getting intersting when I was suddenly left alone.

*pokes head around door and slips back inside*

I wonder if my friend is still here? I do hope he hasn't cooled off too much.

Last edited:
"Ok, I'm back. Sorry about that, they've been trying to track me down for some time now, but I think I've shaken them off again. Have you been waiting all this time on your own? I had hoped that you might have had more company. Still, you've been very patient, and not lost much of that excitement; I think you deserve some attention."

*reaches down to stroke the length of your cock with my fingernails, then rubs pre-cum around the head with the palm of my hand*

"Let's see how hard you can get before that ring really makes you hurt."

Hmm, I wonder what other toys we have around here....

Back